P.O. Box 503, Owasso, OK 74055 Map · Phone number

About The Moment By Casey

Every event, whether big or small, has unforgettable moments. I strive to create weddings and events in a stress-free, detail-oriented and creative manner. My experience includes proposals, weddings, bridal showers, vow renewals, destination weddings and Sandals & Beaches honeymoons! Please contact me to see how I can create The Moment for you!

Follow The Moment By Casey on

The Moment By Casey 5
  • Laura

Laura Caroselli · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing and professional!

Casey absolutely made my day magical and stress free! I am so glad to have had her as a resource throughout wedding planning and, more importantly, the day of the wedding. There are so many small details that would have been lost if not for her, and she went above and beyond what I could have asked for. She is so easy to communicate with, prompt, and professional! If you're looking for someone who is detail-oriented, fun, and thorough, you should contact Casey!

The Moment By Casey 6
    Sent on 09/15/2019

The Moment By Casey's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Laura! It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day. Thank you for trusting me to take lead and create the day you have always wanted. I wish you two nothing but lots of love and happiness in your future!
  • Savannah

Savannah Woolery · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful Day of Coordinator!

I had the best experience with Casey as my wedding day of coordinator! She was helpful throughout the whole process, including planning and organizing the day of. She was informed, professional, and flexible. She helped me coordinate my dream wedding and I loved working with her!

Sent on 06/28/2019

The Moment By Casey's reply:

Savannah, thank you so much for your thoughts! I had such a fun time planning your wedding. You two are such a sweet, sincere and admirable couple. I know I am not alone when I say that we could feel the love all around that chapel! I wish you two all the future success and love possible. Thank you again for trusting me with your special day!
  • Ryan

Ryan Eden · Married on 06/08/2019

Great wedding planner!!

Casey was amazing! She planned our wedding and honeymoon. Our wedding was kind of complicated with a lot of moving parts, and the venue flooded a little over the week before the wedding and we couldn’t use it which added extra craziness, but Casey handled it like it was nothing! In the beginning she helped me find some of my vendors, and the closer it got the more she took over which was a huge relief. Also, all of her lists and super detailed timelines made my planning and organizing heart happy😅. I would definitely recommend her to anyone! I don’t think we would have made it through or at least not even close to as smoothly without her😊

Sent on 06/20/2019

The Moment By Casey's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Ryan! Your wedding definitely had a lot of moving parts, logistics and even a flood (that we can laugh about now) haha but it all came together perfectly! You and Austin are a perfect team and I know you have many years of happiness ahead! Thank you for trusting me with your wedding day!

The Moment By Casey FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Pastor Steve Rhoads
    Pastor Steve Rhoads Wedding Officiants

It's always a pleasure to work with a true professional! Casey did an outstanding job taking care of all the details and everything went probably better than was planned. I look forward to working with Casey again and again!!

• P.O. Box 503 Owasso, OK, 74055 See on map