P.O. Box 503, Owasso, OK 74055 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Moment By Casey

Every event, whether big or small, has unforgettable moments. I strive to create weddings and events in a stress-free, detail-oriented and creative manner. My experience includes proposals, weddings, bridal showers, vow renewals, destination weddings and Sandals & Beaches honeymoons! Please contact me to see how I can create The Moment for you!

Follow The Moment By Casey on

16 Reviews for The Moment By Casey

• Keelia

Keelia P. · Getting married on 03/06/2022

A Beautiful Person and Great Coordinator

Casey was the best choice for day of coordination for our wedding, and she is such a lovely person to be around. Myself and all of my family truly enjoyed working with her.

From our first conversation, I was highly impressed with her organization and attention to detail, but also with her calming aura that came through on the call. She carefully walked me through all the items I would have otherwise forgotten, made great vendor recommendations when others fell through, and was always very responsive via text or email when I needed to bounce ideas for final details.

The day of our wedding, there was not one thing I had to worry about. Casey did an excellent job of getting everyone where they needed and making sure everything was in place. She was always right there if we needed something, while making everything run flawlessly. If you are looking for someone to take all the stress out of you wedding day, she is your girl!

Sent on 08/30/2020

The Moment By Casey's reply:

Keelia! Thank you so very much for your kind review. Your wedding is one that I will remember for many years to come! All the beautiful elements tied together so wonderfully and it was a dream to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for trusting me with one of the most important days of your life and I wish you and Curtis life long happiness and love. - Casey

Ashley R. · Married on 10/23/2020

Casey is well worth it

Casey is absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond to make sure the day was smooth and perfect. She packed my decor for me and it was organized back in my boxes, which made it so easy for me to go through after the fact. She was always there to listen if you had concerns or anything that may of came up. She was so kind and continued to ask through the night if we needed anything at all. She helped with placement of my decorations and arch decor, which was flawless. I would recommend her services to anyone. Well worth the extra money to have someone make your day STRESS free.

Sent on 10/30/2020

The Moment By Casey's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for the kind words and recommendation! You were a wonderful bride to work with and your wedding day was gorgeous. Thank you for trusting me with your big day. I wish you and Ricky nothing but love and happiness!
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie S. · Married on 10/10/2020

This is your Gal!

HOLY SMOKES! Casey was honestly a dream come true when it came to wedding coordination!
    I tend to be a little bit controlling (whoops), so I had 95% of my wedding already planned, but I could not have completed it without Casey! She was incredible at communicating and being flexible with me...which could prove to be difficult since I work full time and have a 3 year old step daughter! She was so creative, fun, and personable throughout the whole process; including, but certainly not limited to the day of! She really helped me calm down and took charge on my wedding day so my girls and I could focus on getting ready and having fun, and we for sure did just that!
    I could not recommend any of my other vendors more than her (well, almost hehe)! She is patient, kind, and knows exactly what she is doing! If you are looking for all of the above, then this is your gal!

Sent on 01/14/2021

The Moment By Casey's reply:

Mackenzie! Girl, you are extremely kind and I appreciate all the compliments. You and Noah were so fun to work with and, you're right, your wedding was an absolute blast!!! Actually, I haven't cried that many joyous tears in a wedding...ever! Those groomsman and that groom are so well mannered and really know how to speak! Thank you for trusting me with the planning process! It's been great watching your and Noah's love story continue to unfold. Best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness! 💕

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Moment By Casey FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Moment By Casey 1
    Military & Emergency Personnel Appreciation

If you have served in any branch of the service or are emergency personnel, The Moment by Casey would like to honor your sacrifice with a 10% discount. Thank you for your contribution to our country!

• Pastor Steve Rhoads Wedding Officiants

It's always a pleasure to work with a true professional! Casey did an outstanding job taking care of all the details and everything went probably better than was planned. I look forward to working with Casey again and again!!

• P.O. Box 503 Owasso, OK, 74055 See on map
    Location of (The Moment By Casey)