2604 W Washington Circle, Broken Arrow, OK 74012 Map · Phone number

About Pastor Steve Rhoads

I have officiated weddings in the greater Tulsa area and NE Oklahoma for more than 30 years and I am licensed to officiate in any state and recorded to officiate in Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Ohio. I have worked with more than 30 different venues in the greater Tulsa area and Eastern and NE Oklahoma and have in the past been on staff at a wedding chapel. I am available for both large and small gatherings at just about any place that you have in mind and typically am available on short notice as well. I have references available upon request. At this time, I am not a church staff minister, so I have greater flexibility on dates and times. Please keep in mind that this is your very special day and it is to your benefit to hire professionals. Wedding pros don't really cost more when you consider that they will ADD to your day, not detract from it, because they do this almost every week. It would be a pleasure and an honor to be chosen to complement your ceremony!! I would be pleased to talk with you about how I can help to make your day the best it can be. Please call me at 918.724.4342 and let's get your date scheduled today!

84fca12dedf28196 22780 103688842986279 2325174 n

143 Reviews for Pastor Steve Rhoads

Pastor Steve Rhoads 1
Pastor Steve Rhoads 2

Hannah · Married on 06/09/2018

He wasn't able to marry us his father-in-law did but his is a good man I would say other people should use him he had a family emergency but he had it covered I am so very happy with him I had the best wedding I would like to thank him for what he did I am beyond happy

Sent on 06/10/2018

Denise · Married on 05/19/2018

Steve was great! We added extra items to our ceremony and he was able to accommodate all of our needs. Highly recommend him for any wedding or other services needed!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Daniel · Married on 03/18/2018

Steve was so helpful and very professional. He met with us before our wedding. He helped us order our unity cross and kept in touch with us through the whole wedding process. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Pastor Steve Rhoads FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AR, OH, OK, TX
  • What languages do you speak? English

• CG Entertainment
    CG Entertainment Wedding DJs

We had the pleasure of working with Pastor Steve Rhoads at the end of last year for a wedding. Such a great personality and fun to talk to. He did a wonderful job officiating the ceremony and would gladly recommend.

• The Moment By Casey
    The Moment By Casey Wedding Planners

Pastor Steve Rhoads conducted a wedding ceremony for me this past weekend and he was absolutely fantastic. He not only impressed me, but he impressed the bride and guests with his beautifully written ceremony. As a fellow wedding professional I look for those I would want to work with again and Pastor Steve Rhoads is definitely someone I look forward to working with again. He will definitely be my number one pick when brides are looking for an officiant.

• Stapleton Photography
    Stapleton Photography Wedding Photographers

We love referring Pastor Steve Rhoads to all of our couples! He does a great job at every wedding he officiates and our couples love him! If you are getting married at a chapel and need a warm, friendly offiant, we highly recommend Steve Rhoads

• 2604 W Washington Circle Broken Arrow, 74012 See on map