Pastor Steve Rhoads

Broken Arrow, OK View map

$275 Typical Price

I have officiated weddings in the greater Tulsa area and NE Oklahoma for more than 30 years and I am licensed to officiate in any state and recorded to officiate in Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Ohio. I have worked with more than 30 different venues in the greater Tulsa area and Eastern and NE Oklahoma and have in the past been on staff at a wedding chapel. I am available for both large and small gatherings at just about any place that you have in mind and typically am available on short notice as well. I have references available upon request. At this time, I am not a church staff minister, so I have greater flexibility on dates and times. Please keep in mind that this is your very special day and it is to your benefit to hire professionals. Wedding pros don't really cost more when you consider that they will ADD to your day, not detract from it, because they do this almost every week. And please don't look at my pricing and think it is set in stone...let's talk about your particular needs! It would be a pleasure and an honor to be chosen to complement your ceremony!! I would be pleased to talk with you about how I can help to make your day the best it can be. Please call me at 918.724.4342 and let's get your date scheduled today!

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$275

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$175

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AR
OH
OK
TX

What languages do you speak?

English

• Hannah
    Hannah Getting married on 05/13/2022
    He wasn't able to marry us his father-in-law did but his is a good man I would say other people should use him he had a family emergency but he had it covered I am so very happy with him I had the best wedding I would like to thank him for what he did I am beyond happy
  • Erin
    Erin W. Married on 12/12/2020

Wonderful Officiant

Steve did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. Our original officiant had to step down last minute (due to COVID-19) the DAY BEFORE our wedding. I called Steve 2 hours before our rehearsal started, and he graciously agreed to officiate our wedding. He even came to our rehearsal with an hour and a half notice. We are so grateful to Steve for stepping in to officiate our wedding. He went above and beyond to ensure that we felt happy with our ceremony. We got several comments about how well the ceremony part of our wedding went. I would recommend Steve to any of my family and friends getting married.
    Denise Married on 05/19/2018
    Steve was great! We added extra items to our ceremony and he was able to accommodate all of our needs. Highly recommend him for any wedding or other services needed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

CG Entertainment CG Entertainment Wedding DJs

We had the pleasure of working with Pastor Steve Rhoads at the end of last year for a wedding. Such a great personality and fun to talk to. He did a wonderful job officiating the ceremony and would gladly recommend.

The Moment By Casey The Moment By Casey Wedding Planners

Pastor Steve Rhoads conducted a wedding ceremony for me this past weekend and he was absolutely fantastic. He not only impressed me, but he impressed the bride and guests with his beautifully written ceremony. As a fellow wedding professional I look for those I would want to work with again and Pastor Steve Rhoads is definitely someone I look forward to working with again. He will definitely be my number one pick when brides are looking for an officiant.

Stapleton Photography Stapleton Photography Wedding Photographers

We love referring Pastor Steve Rhoads to all of our couples! He does a great job at every wedding he officiates and our couples love him! If you are getting married at a chapel and need a warm, friendly offiant, we highly recommend Steve Rhoads

2604 W Washington Circle Broken Arrow, 74012
Location of (Pastor Steve Rhoads)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding