Custom weddings by Reverend Jay Howell

Tulsa, OK View map

$500 Typical Price

Make your wedding as special and as unique as you are. Your special day needs to reflect your personality and all that makes you and the way are. I have had the honor to join couples from many different faith traditions, cultures and backgrounds. These differences can be united to create a ceremony that is both unique and memorable. I specialize in creating a wedding ceremony that carries the personality of the couple getting married. Lets build a lifelong memory that reflects who you are as a couple. From traditional to creative, formal or fun and any combination in between… your wedding ceremony should posses the elements that you desire. Remember it is your day. Let's make it special. I will work with you to build your ceremony to fulfill your dreams. I also can perform Renewal of Vows, Commitment ceremonies, Memorials, and blessings…

I am a licensed ordained minister. I specialize in custom wedding ceremony design. I have experience in multi-faith, unique concept, religious and non-religious ceremonies. Over the past 10 years, I have performed numerous ceremonies each with its own unique flare.

Phone: 918.691.4713

Email: reverendjayhowell@gmail.com

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

LA
MA
OK

1 User photo

• Laura
    Laura C. Married on 09/14/2019

Made my day special!

Rev. Jay did SUCH a great job making sure our ceremony went beautifully!! He really takes the time to get to know the couple and their style, and he helped us connect and live in the moment during our vows. He really put both me and my (now!) husband at ease and made the whole process so easy. Definitely book Rev. Jay!
    Lindsay Married on 10/28/2017
    All I can really say is this: Jay charmed the snot out of my grandmother, who is famously not easy to please. I've had so many compliments on how heartfelt and romantic our wedding ceremony was. Jay asked a million questions to make sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted it to be. He had us write our own vows and made the whole process all about us and the commitment we were making. It was wonderful. If a friend talks to me about getting married (or I even overhear a complete stranger talking about it) I will be shoving Jay's card in their faces immediately. He is a true professional, and helped make our wedding day amazing.
    Moriah Married on 10/14/2017
    I am so glad we chose Jay Howell. He is so fun and is very good at what he does. He does a very good job at making your day stress free and really takes the time to get to know both the bride and groom.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Empire Events Empire Events Wedding DJs

I have seen MANY wedding ceremonies as a professional emcee/DJ and helping provide sound for ceremonies. I can tell you there are some good and than there is JAY..he always does a great job, it isn't the average ceremony that guests have sat thru over and over....it is about YOU!

Erica Weddings Erica Weddings Wedding Planners

Jay is such a pleasure to work with. He makes the process of designing the wedding ceremony fun for my brides & grooms...a task that many become overwhelmed with! He's got a relaxed - no stress, ready to take on whatever is thrown his away, yet professional approach to what he does. Any time my couples get to share smiles and laughter during the ceremony; that's a sign of a great officiant who created a ceremony around the couple and their personalities! Jay IS the right person to officiate your wedding. Call him today!!

2251 east 8th street Tulsa, 74104
Location of (Custom weddings by Reverend Jay Howell)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding