Utica St., Broken Arrow, OK 74011 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Rev. JK Hill

There are a lot of wonderful officiants and celebrants out there so you may be wondering what sets me apart from the rest.

It is very important to hire a trained officiant for your wedding ceremony. A trained officiant is someone that has both spiritual and academic insight, along with practical experience and understanding of the importance that people place on the wedding ceremony.

I am a licensed non-denominational minister and wedding officiant with a B.S. degree in Theology with over 15 years of experience.

I am also a mobile officiant, so I can perform your wedding at the location of your choice in the Tulsa OK area; elegant restaurant, intimate backyard, large venue or small chapel. I will pay attention to exactly what you want in your ceremony and will work to co-create that ceremony with you.

I highly recommend all my clients take advantage of premarital counseling. Premarital counseling can help ensure that you and your partner have a strong, healthy relationship — giving you a better chance for a stable and satisfying marriage. As you discuss the foundations of marriage with your mate you'll be guided through discussions around topics related to marriage, such as: conflict, communication, caring, and commitment. Another benefit of premarital counseling in the state of OK is that if you complete my 4 week foundations course you get a $45 discount on your marriage license.

garden of the gods club wedding 18 51 711241 1565361098
Highly Recommend
garden of the gods club wedding 18 51 711241 1565361098

10 Reviews for Rev. JK Hill

Anne M Lamendola · Married on 08/15/2020

An overall wonderful and personalized experience

We loved working with JK prior to our wedding for pre-martial counseling and then again on our wedding day. He did an excellent job of incorporating our personalities into the ceremony and personalizing everything so that it felt like “us”. If you are looking for an officiant who is professional, reliable and will honor who you are as people & a couple .... then you’ve found your guy.

Sent on 10/02/2020

Rev. JK Hill's reply:

Anne and Seth thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you through this process to make your big day special.
  • Brittany

Brittany Sanders · Married on 06/13/2020

Great Officiant!

We were one of those couples getting married during the summer of covid and Reverend Hill worked with us through the changes. He was very accommodating during such a difficult time and we greatly appreciate it! He performed our small ceremony at our house this past summer and will be back to perform our vow renewal at our big celebration next year. He did a great job with our ceremony and let us read through everything weeks beforehand. (photo credit: Emily Wilson Photography)

Sent on 10/03/2020

Rev. JK Hill Pricing

Rev. JK Hill Price Rates

Rev. JK Hill FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 250
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 30
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Pagan
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    OK
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Utica St. Broken Arrow, OK, 74011 See on map
    918-352-6466 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rev. JK Hill)