Be•You•tiful Occasions

Owasso, Owasso, OK 74055 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Be•You•tiful Occasions

Be•You•tiful Occasions will take all the stress out of your special day. We can be there through the entire planning process or just day of coordinating! We want your event to reflect who you are! Be You! We are local, just north of Tulsa but we are willing to travel. We have been involved in the wedding industry for almost 10 years but just recently stepped out to begin the journey as Be•You•tiful Ocassions. What sets us apart from other wedding coordinators? A few examples would be,that we give our couples a two to three minute video highlight reel of the big day within 24 hours! We are more than just weddings! Enagement parties, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, weddings, baby showers, birthday parties and beyond. We can even help you plan your honeymoon and family vacations! We are all about making memories and building relationships! Let's sit down, get to know each other and make a package that fits YOUR needs! YOUR DAY, YOUR WAY!

Follow Be•You•tiful Occasions on
Classic Beauty
Classic Beauty
Your Day, Your Way
Your Day, Your Way
BE YOU TIFUL Occasions
... to have and to hold...
... to have and to hold...
Love & Laughter

Be•You•tiful Occasions  3
  • Ariel

Ariel Haywood · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Outstanding

Britney is the best thing that happened to my wedding!! She made my day run so smoothly and stress free. She is super hardworking, talented and trustworthy. I am VERY detailed and picky and she impressed me! She pays attention to every little thing that you want to happen. She goes above and beyond. I can't thank her enough for all she did for me and on my big day.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Sharon Lyke · Getting married on 08/26/2019

Sharon And Bill

Brittney was a joy to work with. Very professional, detail oriented, accommodating, and eager to please. She listened to my requests, offered wonderful ideas, and ways to achieve my vision while saving money.
    I can not say enough good things about Brittney’s invaluable service.
    I look forward to working with her again and will recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Be•You•tiful Occasions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1