Bee Balanced Events

Catoosa, OK View map Visit website
$2,800 Package Price

$2,800 Package Price

Based in Catoosa, Oklahoma, Bee Balanced Events is a wedding planning business established by a passionate and experienced event planner. The company is founded on the ethos of providing hassle-free and enjoyable planning experiences, allowing couples to have fun with the process. Planning a wedding is a balancing act, and the team understands the importance of maintaining your vision for the day while flawlessly executing the event.

Bee Balanced Events offers wedding planning packages fully customized to each couple’s needs, budget, and ideas. Couples can enjoy month-of, partial, and full-service coordination, tailoring the level of support to their schedules. Services include timeline creation, budget management, event design and styling, and overseeing setup and teardown. Additionally, the company can arrange pre-wedding yoga and meditation classes, encouraging a peaceful and mindful start to the event.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Katie
    Katie H. Married on 04/03/2021

Absolutely Fabulous

Jacob and I cannot thank Sarah enough. We will never be able to properly repay her for all the work she did leading up to and on the day of our wedding. She went above and beyond if every way imaginable. She either knew the answer to every single possible question I could have had or found the answer for me. She knew what questions to ask me when I did not know. She listened to all my bride issues, no matter how First World or silly or ridiculous they were and always made me feel better. She helped me down to every single last detail. And she was also a complete rockstar on the day of our wedding! I literally spent the day drinking champagne and trying not to cry because everything was so beautiful and magical. She made our day the most perfect day ever. Besides all of that, she is an absolute joy to be around and work with; she worked every single thing I wanted into our budget; she referred us to almost all of our vendors, even one in a crunch, and they were all spectacular; she provided the bulk of our decorations for a nominal rental fee; she put together our tables; and somehow managed to man the crowd and our bridal party, directing everyone where to go and when to be where. And oh by the way, we planned our wedding in a little over 3 months and in a pandemic!! And it unexpectedly ended up being a crowd of 150 people, thanks to vaccinations! Jacob and I have said over and over that she was the best money we spent. We 1000 times recommend and will as many times as we can to whoever will listen! She was incredible and we are so thankful to have had her for our most special and favorite day.

Bee Balanced Events's reply:

Oh Katie, you’re making me cry with all of your kindness. It was an absolute pleasure to help make you and Jacob’s wedding everything you imagined. I truly loved getting to know you both. You both deserve nothing but the very best in life!!!
    Evan R. Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding coordinator

Sarah made my wife and I's special day as stress free as possible! She did everything we needed and so much more. We recommend Sarah for any and all events you need planned.

Bee Balanced Events's reply:

Thank you so much Evan! It was absolutely a joy helping you and Taylor create a beautiful day to celebrate your love! Wishing you both all the happiness in the world!
    Sarah Married on 05/27/2017

Elopement & Themed Reception

Sarah with Bee Balanced Events did a FANTASTIC job creating my vision for our intimate ceremony and reception! She was easy to work with, quick to jump to the task and cost effective. Highly suggest!

Bee Balanced Events's reply:

So glad you enjoyed your day, it was so fun to help you bring your vision to life! Wishing you both all the best!!

Deals

Bee Balanced Events 1
Exclusive

Team

Sarah Davis
Sarah Davis
Owner, Planner & Coordinator

I started Bee Balanced Events because I firmly believe every bride, groom, mother of, bridesmaid, groomsmen and guest deserve to enjoy every little and big moment of their wedding day. I enjoy each and every part of the planning process, from budget creation to finding the perfect napkin fold. I love my job, I love my clients and I love providing the opportunity to find balance in the journey. Your wedding day is one of the most beautiful moments in your life, I'd love to ensure your details are perfect and your memories are fond.

598 S 282nd E Ave Catoosa, OK, 74015

Monday - Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm
Location of (Bee Balanced Events)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding