Jane Carol Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Package Price

Jane Carol Events is a full service event and wedding company. Our expertise lies in the planning and production of weddings, private parties, and corporate events. Our goal is to provide exceptional service as we help bring your vision for your day to life. We offer a variety of packages, all of which can be customized. Be sure to ask about the various rental items we have to offer.

We look forward to the opportunity to work with you during this very exciting time!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jacci W. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jane Carol Events is Wonderful!

If you're getting married, you should definitely make it as stress free as possible. Hiring Jane Carol to do all of the planning was so much easier, and as the mother of the bride I was able to relax and enjoy the day! Traci and her staff are phenomenal!

Jane Carol Events's reply:

Jacci, thank you so much for your kind words. We loved working with you and Sidney. The wedding was beautiful and we love that you could enjoy the day!
    Ana P. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Traci and her team helped make my wedding the wedding of my dreams.

If you are looking for an experienced, professional, organized, and flexible wedding planner that has an incredible attention to detail, you have got to hire Traci and her team. They went above and beyond my expectations and made the entire wedding planning experience an absolute breeze. I had absolutely zero stress on my wedding day and even the weeks leading up to it! The package we got with her included decor and paintings that she made herself, and if there was something we needed, she did the ordering and had it sent to her house. She takes care of the rehearsal, gives you many different timelines and uses a specific software program where you can log in and view your guest list, timelines, seating charts, you name it! She printed my wedding invitations for me and mailed them saving me SO much time. At the end of the wedding night, she made sure we had to go boxes of dinner, cake, and the appetizers that we didn't get to try during the reception since we were taking pictures! Working with her was honestly my favorite part of the entire planning experience.
    Josh O. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I can't recommend Jane Carol Events more!

If there's one day in your life you want to be stress free, it's your wedding day. Traci and her team at Jane Carol Events gave us just that. I can't recommend her team more. Our wedding party was impressed with the detailed (printed) instructions, communication, and availability to answer all questions. Traci and her team allowed us to ENJOY our day and we are so grateful for that. THANK YOU!
  • illustration stars

Team

Traci Howard
Traci Howard
Owner, Certified Wedding Planner

My name is Traci Howard, I am a certified wedding and event planner and the owner of Jane Carol Events. “Jane” is my mother’s middle name. She always wanted me to be a party planner. “Carol” is my middle name that I share with my father.

The most valuable thing that I do as a wedding planner is to make the planning process fun and relaxed for you, the bride. I do the planning, budgeting and coordinating so that you get to focus on the exciting parts of designing your wedding, like tasting cake flavors, trying on gorgeous wedding gowns, and selecting the perfect invitation.

You will be busy enjoying your engagement parties or wedding showers, looking through wedding magazines or Pinterest for ideas, and planning your honeymoon. I will be busy with coordinating the planning and details throughout the process.

I’ve planned and coordinated hundreds of events. Each one was different and beautiful in its own way. Check out the photo gallery to get a feel for the variety of my past events. Let me help you plan the wedding of your dreams. I’ll handle the stress so that you can enjoy the party.

Stapleton Photography Stapleton Photography Wedding Photographers

Traci Howard at Jane Carol Events is an Amazing Wedding Coordinator! We Love referring her to all of our Brides when they are interested in a getting the help from a coordinator! Traci is Very detail oriented (which we Love) and works So Well with the other vendors the Bride has chosen to work with! She has an Awesome Team that works with her to make everything go smoothly! We love referring Traci to anyone and everyone we know!!

Kassey Weaver Photography Kassey Weaver Photography Wedding Photographers

Jane Carol Events was a joy to work with. The wedding went off flawlessly despite dealing with some pretty horrible weather. I would recommend the Jane Carol Event team for any event!

Flowergirls Weddings Flowergirls Weddings Wedding Florists

Love this planner she is wonderful!

10324 E 111TH PL S Bixby, OK, 74008
Location of (Jane Carol Events)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding