Jane Carol Events Reviews

30 | Bixby, OK

30 Reviews for Jane Carol Events

• Kenneth

Kenneth Wogoman · Married on 10/26/2018

Everything we hoped for, and more!

A huge thanks to Mrs. Traci Howard with Jane Carol Events. This amazing soul went above and beyond to ensure that our day was perfect. Her hard work made for the perfect wedding. I have no one to compare to, but I can't imagine leaving such an important event in the hands of anyone else! You could not ask for a better person to coordinate your big day!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Jane Carol Events's reply:

Thank you Kenny! We had a great time planning and working your big day. It was such a pleasure working with you and Tabitha. You are an amazing couple. I wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Christian · Married on 05/19/2018

Traci is so much fun to work with and helps with ANYTHING needed. I couldn’t have made it through my big day without her.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Justin · Married on 03/18/2018

Fantastic gal to work with! Traci and her team worked so hard to make our day go smoothly and perfect!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Jane Carol Events's reply:

You are amazing Justin! Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
    Traci Howard
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 03/18/2018

Do Not Hesitate to Hire Traci!

I was completely overwhelmed with planning our wedding. I knew I wanted a day of coordinator from the beginning even though I was nervous of the cost. We ended up hiring Traci for week of coordination. Traci was a life saver! She helped me plan so many aspects of our wedding I had not even thought about! Traci put in so much time to make our big day special! Her work with the vendors was invaluable especially when our DJ was changed days before our wedding. Traci had to hunt down the new DJ and work with him to get our music and cues coordinated. Traci also helped me to create all of the decorations and signs that I love, and that received so many compliments! I don't want to imagine how our wedding would have gone without her. I am so thankful that I admitted to myself that I needed help and that we spent the money to have Traci on our team! I still talk to her months later, and I would not hesitate to hire her for any of our upcoming events.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

Very detailed and cared about what we wanted!...Always kept in contact with vendors and always ahead of where we thought we were supposed to be! Would do it all over again just to work with them again!...Made more than friends, they are family!....Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Stephanie · event on: 09/22/2017

Traci is a great planner. I called very last minute and she made the trip to OKC with everything I needed. She was helpful making decisions when I was indecisive. She made the day go smoothly and seemlessly.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Amber · event on: 08/26/2017

Traci did an AMAZING job on my baby shower. From the cake, to the decorations, to the food, to making sure I was comfortable and occupied, to very small details no one would ever think of - she went above and beyond my expectations. I am so thrilled to have had the opportunity to work with her and I will always recommend Jane Carol Events to EVERYONE that needs any type of event planning. Thank you SO SO much Traci for putting on such a beautiful party.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Sandy · Married on 08/26/2017

I hired Jane Carol Events to help me with my daughters baby shower!! Traci went above and beyond all expectations!! I am extremely satisfied, and would consider her again for any event.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Kelcie · Married on 08/05/2017

I'm so glad I decided to hire Traci as my wedding coordinator. She answered all my silly questions and made great recommendations throughtout the entire year of planning.
    Traci and Alli also made my wedding day flow so perfectly! I didn't have to answer any vendor phone calls or guests questions the day of my wedding. I literally had nothing to worry about!!!
    I seriously cannot thank Traci and her team enough for everything they did to make my dream wedding come true!

I highly recommend Traci and Alli.

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • W

Weston · Married on 08/05/2017

Our experience was great! Traci made our wedding everything that we wanted it to be and even exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Angie · Married on 05/27/2017

You absolutely can not go wrong with Jane Carol Events. Professionalism from start to finish, excellent personal service and beautiful vision.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Joan · Married on 05/27/2017

They are so good at accomplishing your event ideas and they have great suggestions. I have been a part of their events that was an 50th anniversary celebrations, that I could see the ideas being used for a wedding reception. My last experience was an all high school alumni banquet. Decorations were beautiful. Timeline was right on schedule (even considering people giving presentations). Great at promoting our event. Loved the photo booth! They are great!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Meagan · Married on 10/14/2016

We can not say enough great things about Traci Howard. She is an amazing wedding planner and relieved so much from our plate. It's amazing to think about all of the things she took care of for us. During the entire process we never felt stressed or overwhelmed and that is because of Traci.

Traci made all of our wedding signs/decor. I would show her something that I liked and she would make it for us. Traci always made time for us and would check in and make sure we didn't have any questions or concerns about the wedding. We were always treated as her top priority and that is so special for a bride to be. Traci thinks of everything and doesn't let one detail slide, no matter how small. She communicated with all of our vendors for us, she made contact with all of the wedding party, and had such helpful timelines for us, the wedding party, and vendors.

The day of our wedding--everything ran so smoothly and everything was on time because of Traci's hard work and attention to detail. More importantly, Traci made our vision for our wedding come to life and it was the absolute perfect day! We received so many compliments about our wedding and reception from our guests. Even the vendors were telling us how they hadn't been apart of a wedding where everything went according to plan and on time. Our wedding planning process was absolutely wonderful and our wedding was even better. We have Traci to thank because of that!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Mari · Married on 07/14/2016

If you want to enjoy the day of your wedding/event, work with Traci. If you want to make sure every detail is covered, this is the person to use! She will not miss a single thing! Traci made not only the day of the wedding stress free, but the entire month prior to the wedding date was too. Tracy also provides detail items like signage, bows, candles, organizational items, etc... Plus the time she put in making sure everything was just the way we wanted it was priceless. Everything went as planned due to her keeping the right people focused when they needed to be! Traci Howard is exceptional at wedding/event planning. She is wonderful to work with and worth every penny we spent!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

Tracy is worth her weight in gold. She is an excellent wedding planner who is very organized and professional. She coordinated well with all the vendors and took care of all the details surrounding the wedding and reception. She made beautiful and informative signs and was ready for any situation, even dispensing cough drops, foot cushions, and safety pins. But most of all her brilliant coordination allowed the bride, groom, and family to relax and enjoy a very beautiful and special wedding and reception. Thank you Tracy!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Addie · Married on 04/02/2016

Traci is the BEST wedding planner. She was so attentive and helpful, I don't know what I would have done without her. She kept me sane when I was upset about something, she fixed everything that I couldn't figure out, and she was there when I needed her. If you are looking for someone that will go beyond all of your expectations, this is your wedding planner. Everything that you could ever hope for on your wedding day will become a reality with her help.

Sent on 04/05/2016

michelle · Married on 04/02/2016

Enjoyed working with Tracy and the family! Was an honor to be a part by making the bridal flower designs. Looking forward to working with Tracy and this company in the future. Michelle Lent, owner of Petal Pushers flowers and gifts.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Cindy · Married on 04/02/2016

Jane Carol Events planned the perfect day for all those attending the wedding of my son and daughter in law. Traci worked one on one with the bride and groom to determine their "perfect wedding" dreams from their first meeting. All vendors were contracted, instructed and supervised so the family didn't have to do one thing but enjoy the day! So many extras were provided that we would never have thought of, including beautiful hand painted signs, specialty tables, entertainment for the kids and so much more. Traci designed the save the dates, invitations and thank you cards and worked closely with the printers while keeping an eye on detail and perfection. Our day was the grandest event I have ever experienced and Traci with Jane Carol Events is the reason! Thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Rusty · Married on 04/02/2016

This person is very knowledgeable and professional. also, works very hard and in mt opinion goes beyond what is required.

Sent on 04/16/2016

CINDY · Married on 04/02/2016

It was a joy and delight to work with Traci. She covered every detail of my daughter's wedding with careful consideration. The end result was a beautiful ceremony and lively party that everyone enjoyed. I highly recommend Traci Howard of Jane Carol Events.

Sent on 04/17/2016

This is a phenomenal company. They went above and beyond what we asked of them and they did it with a smile. Customer service was out of the world! Traci was extremely nice but knew when it was time to get serious with things. Traci made this day stress free and fun for us. We were extremely blessed by her and her willingness to take care of us. Our wedding was PHENOMENAL and Traci was a big reason as to why that was.

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/22/2015

To say Traci went above and beyond for our wedding is an understatement. She went way beyond what I asked for or had in mind. All the above and beyond yet the price never changed from what she originally told me. She was always available and helping me make crafts/ contact people. She honestly wants to make your wedding the best and will do anything she can to help. I was stress free the day of my wedding and more importantly, so was my mom. If anything went wrong I never knew about it and knew it would get taken care of with Traci. I would highly recommend Jane Carol Events to anyone looking for a awesome wedding planner with very reasonable prices. Loved Traci!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Linda · event on: 05/30/2015

I thoroughly enjoyed working with this vendor and should I need the services in the future I will most certainly be glad to call her again.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Breanna · Married on 11/01/2014

Traci is amazing! So much fun to have along in the crazy months before my wedding!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Brian · Married on 11/01/2014

Traci did an amazing job planning my daughters wedding. I could not have had anyone better for the job. She was on top of everything and made my little girls wedding the wedding she had dreamed of. Great job!

Sent on 04/15/2015