The Springs in Tulsa

10367 Tall Chief Village Circle, Sperry, OK 74073 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 60
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2
  • Events 1
  • Meet the Team

About The Springs in Tulsa

The Springs in Tulsa is a classic and elegant wedding venue located near Tulsa in Sperry, Oklahoma. This picturesque venue offers meticulously maintained indoor and outdoor settings for both your ceremony and reception. Couples who choose to wed here can enjoy a 15-hour rental period, flexible vendor options, and flat rates without any hidden feeds. Virtual tours are also available to facilitate a stress-free way to envision your day here.

Facilities and Capacity
The Springs in Tulsa is suitable to host everything from intimate gatherings to lavish affairs within its beautiful, lakeside venue. Here, you can say exchange heartfelt vows outdoors underneath the shade of tall, regal trees on the charming wooden pavilion. In case of inclement weather, your ceremony can be held indoors on the elevated stage which benefits from elegant lighting. As your guests enjoy a cocktail hour, you and your beloved can enjoy photo opportunities along Skiatook Lake. For your main reception, the spacious indoor hall provides the perfect celebration hall. This rustic yet elegant space features a polished concrete floor for dancing; a grand staircase; wood, stone, and iron accents; and a built-in beverage and catering bar. A prep kitchen with a separate service entry for the caterer of your choice and a state-of-the-art sound system is also available here.

As a full-service venue, The Springs in Tulsa offers couples exclusive access to their setting from 9am to midnight on the day of their wedding. The beautiful architecture here means that minimal decor is needed. All tables and chairs are included in the rental fee, along with benches and lanterns situated around the wrap-around porch. This venue also benefits from a built-in projector with a mounted screen over the stage, as well as both indoor and outdoor audio systems. This venue is happy for couples to imbue the property with their own theme or color scheme, and outside vendors are welcome here. At this location, your guests will have access to ample parking as well as nearby hotel accommodations. Additional services include:

• Microphones
  • Online seating planner
  • Outside alcohol
  • Personal payment plans
  • Setup and cleanup

Other Facilities
This unique, country-style wedding venue offers two private dressing suites for you and your wedding party to use. They feature vanities, sinks, private restrooms, and TVs for you to enjoy as you relax and get ready before your festivities begin. These rooms are adjacent to the reception hall for added convenience.

Follow The Springs in Tulsa on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Burnett Mansion
Amazing grounds
Amazing grounds
Cute garden bridge
Cute garden bridge
Schedule Your Tour Today!
Schedule Your Tour Today!
Your barn wedding made perfect

Videos 3 Videos

64 Reviews for The Springs in Tulsa

• Diana

Diana E. · Married on 12/09/2020

Beautiful Venue and Helpful Staff!

Having the venue open to us ALL day was a MUST in my book. We were able to let venders in and do all that we wanted at our pace. The manager and venue attendant were so polite, helpful, and respectful of our needs and wants. If we do another bog event, I want to come back to the Springs!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Lisa B. · Married on 11/06/2020

Fantastic Experience! 6-11-20 wedding

Lisa helped us book our event during the Corona Virus, we were able to get a date and did the wedding for 50 in 41 days! We used 3 of the suggested vendors and they were fantastic. Lisa was responsive and very helpful providing tips and photos of previous events for ideas. The property is IMMACULATE. The outdoors beautifully landscaped and the indoors was spotless. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/14/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

The Springs in Tulsa Pricing

The Springs in Tulsa Price Rates

The Springs in Tulsa FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2950
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1950
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Garden
    Marina
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    April
    May
    June
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January

1 Real Wedding

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• The Springs in Tulsa 1
    Say "I DO" Special

Enjoy $1000 OFF Friday/Sunday peak season dates or $500 OFF Friday/Sunday off season dates

Event must be held prior to 8/31/2022 | Offer expires 06/30/2021 + can't be combined with other discounts | New clients only

• The Springs in Tulsa 2
    MILITARY --- Venue Discount

Active + Veteran Military Brides + Grooms --- we appreciate your service more than we can express, and it’s our pleasure to extend a $200 discount to your venue reservation. We host tours seven days a week. Call or text us --- (918) 991-9779 Note: Though we appreciate all servicemen + women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community. Applicable for new reservations only.

1 Event

• Aug Sun

Open House | The Springs in Tulsa

Request Information
    • When:
      Aug 22, 2021 02:00 PM - 05:00 PM
    • Location:
      10367 Tall Chief Village Circle, Sperry, Tulsa

Please join us for an afternoon of sips + snacks, mingling + planning, hosted by the Wedding Venue Experts!

💍 WHAT IS AN OPEN HOUSE?

The perfect way to begin your wedding planning process! It's a totally free event, open to all couples. As the vendors in attendance will often offer specials, giveaways, and promotions throughout the event for couples who attend, it is a great way to not only save on your wedding budget, but also on time spent planning by having everything here under one roof!

💍 I AM A BRIDE/GROOM, DO I HAVE TO RSVP?

No, an RSVP is not required to attend - everyone is welcome! It is certainly helpful to have a head count, just email or text us to let us know how many will be attending with you.

💍 I AM A VENDOR, HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
    Vendors are hand-picked and booth space is by invitation only. We will reach out to invite you personally.

💍 WHAT CAN I EXPECT?

At the event, you can expect 30-50 of the industry’s top wedding professionals that we recommend for couples to consider for their Best Day Ever.

💍 WHAT WILL WE DO AT THE EVENT?

You will be able to come and go as you please while you listen to live music, taste yummy catering samples, sip signature cocktails, engage with DJs, meet/view the work of photographers, videographers, florists, bakeries, caterers, etc. and try all kinds of wedding day treats!

💍 CAN I TAKE A TOUR?

Yes, the entire venue will be open to you - make yourself at home! SPRINGS couples, feel free to show off your wedding venue to friends + family who will be joining you.

💍 IT WILL BE MY FIRST TIME TO VISIT YOUR VENUE - WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Welcome! Let us know that you are new and we’ll get you information about reservations + wedding planning at THE SPRINGS! You’ll be able to tour and get a feel if we’re a good fit for your event. You can reserve if the timing is right for you, but if not, no pressure at all.

We’ll answer any questions you may have and you can leave with all the information you need to make the right decision for you.

More questions?
    Email Tulsa@TheSpringsEvents.com or text/call: (918) 991-9779

Team of The Springs in Tulsa

Lisa Dyer

Lisa Dyer

General Manager

Hi! My name is Lisa, I am the General Manager at THE SPRINGS Tulsa. I have been working in the wedding industry for over 10 years. It has always been my passion to help others bring their dreams to reality and I am blessed to get to follow my passion at THE SPRINGS. I believe there is nothing more rewarding than getting to be a part of your Best Day Ever!

When not at THE SPRINGS I enjoy being a wife, a mom to two teenage boys, and loving on my two fur babies.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Savanah Reynolds

Savanah Reynolds

Assistant Manager

My passion is art in every form. That includes weddings! Anything from the photography down to the centerpieces. I have been in the Wedding and Hospitality Industries for the last 10 years and loved every minute of it! Some of my experience includes Hair/Makeup Artist, Cake Decorator & Wedding Dress Specialist. I have also won 2 National Competitions for both Fine Art and Makeup Artistry. To me the proof is in the details. Being able to work with couples for their big day, not to mention the relationships we form with them is so rewarding, and I consider it a privilege. This is literally my DREAM job!

In my spare time, my biggest joy is spending time with my husband and adorable baby boy. I also love being outdoors, painting with my pastels and scouting out the best restaurants and coffee shops in the Tulsa area!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Osage Casino
    Osage Casino Hotel Weddings

I'm so thankful to work with Linda Brown and the Springs. She and her team are excellent partners to work with. Many of her clients stay with us for their wedding weekends. We enjoy having the opportunity to to share in these special occasions. I highly recommend working with Linda and her team!

• The Springs in Magnolia Banquet Halls

The Tulsa area's premier wedding venue by THE SPRINGS!

• 10367 Tall Chief Village Circle Sperry, OK, 74073 See on map
    918-991-9779 (Phone number)
    9:00 AM-5:00PM - 7 days a week
    Location of (The Springs in Tulsa)