The Springs in Tulsa

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 320 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 320 guests

The Springs in Tulsa is a classic and elegant wedding venue located near Tulsa in Sperry, Oklahoma. This picturesque venue offers meticulously maintained indoor and outdoor settings for both your ceremony and reception. Couples who choose to wed here can enjoy a 15-hour rental period, flexible vendor options, and flat rates without any hidden feeds. Virtual tours are also available to facilitate a stress-free way to envision your day here.

Facilities and Capacity
The Springs in Tulsa is suitable to host everything from intimate gatherings to lavish affairs within its beautiful, lakeside venue. Here, you can say exchange heartfelt vows outdoors underneath the shade of tall, regal trees on the charming wooden pavilion. In case of inclement weather, your ceremony can be held indoors on the elevated stage which benefits from elegant lighting. As your guests enjoy a cocktail hour, you and your beloved can enjoy photo opportunities along Skiatook Lake. For your main reception, the spacious indoor hall provides the perfect celebration hall. This rustic yet elegant space features a polished concrete floor for dancing; a grand staircase; wood, stone, and iron accents; and a built-in beverage and catering bar. A prep kitchen with a separate service entry for the caterer of your choice and a state-of-the-art sound system is also available here.

As a full-service venue, The Springs in Tulsa offers couples exclusive access to their setting from 9am to midnight on the day of their wedding. The beautiful architecture here means that minimal decor is needed. All tables and chairs are included in the rental fee, along with benches and lanterns situated around the wrap-around porch. This venue also benefits from a built-in projector with a mounted screen over the stage, as well as both indoor and outdoor audio systems. This venue is happy for couples to imbue the property with their own theme or color scheme, and outside vendors are welcome here. At this location, your guests will have access to ample parking as well as nearby hotel accommodations. Additional services include:

• Microphones
  • Online seating planner
  • Outside alcohol
  • Personal payment plans
  • Setup and cleanup

Other Facilities
This unique, country-style wedding venue offers two private dressing suites for you and your wedding party to use. They feature vanities, sinks, private restrooms, and TVs for you to enjoy as you relax and get ready before your festivities begin. These rooms are adjacent to the reception hall for added convenience.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$2,950

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,950

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Marina
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
July
August
December

4.7

Anna V. Married on 06/12/2022

Professional and flexible

The Springs staff were extremely helpful and kind.

The Springs in Tulsa's reply:

Anna,
    Thank you for your kind words. Your wedding was perfect and you made such a beautiful bride. We wish you all a lifetime of love and happiness.
    General Manager
    Katie B. Married on 04/09/2022

The best!!!

We absolutely loved our wedding experience at The Springs! Lisa and Savannah were incredibly helpful during the whole process and everyone commented on how beautiful the grounds were. Thank you for helping us make lasting memories!

The Springs in Tulsa's reply:

We are so happy to hear that your beautiful day was everything you imagined! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review us. Congratulations again!

Assistant Manager

26 photos · 03/23/2018

Deals

The Springs in Tulsa 1
Offer

Take $1000 off peak weekends or $500 off non-peak weekends (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) when you book an available date between now & June 30th, 2023.

- promo can't be combined with other offers and it's valid for new clients only

- offer expires on June 30, 2022

The Springs in Tulsa 2
Offer

Active + Veteran Military Brides + Grooms --- we appreciate your service more than we can express, and it’s our pleasure to extend a $200 discount to your venue reservation. We host tours seven days a week. Call or text us --- (918) 991-9779 Note: Though we appreciate all servicemen + women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community. Applicable for new reservations only.

Pricing

Team

General Manager

Hi! My name is Lisa, I am the General Manager at THE SPRINGS Tulsa. I have been working in the wedding industry for over 10 years. It has always been my passion to help others bring their dreams to reality and I am blessed to get to follow my passion at THE SPRINGS. I believe there is nothing more rewarding than getting to be a part of your Best Day Ever!

When not at THE SPRINGS I enjoy being a wife, a mom to two teenage boys, and loving on my two fur babies.

Assistant Manager

My passion is art in every form. That includes weddings! Anything from the photography down to the centerpieces. I have been in the Wedding and Hospitality Industries for the last 10 years and loved every minute of it! Some of my experience includes Hair/Makeup Artist, Cake Decorator & Wedding Dress Specialist. I have also won 2 National Competitions for both Fine Art and Makeup Artistry. To me the proof is in the details. Being able to work with couples for their big day, not to mention the relationships we form with them is so rewarding, and I consider it a privilege. This is literally my DREAM job!

In my spare time, my biggest joy is spending time with my husband and adorable baby boy. I also love being outdoors, painting with my pastels and scouting out the best restaurants and coffee shops in the Tulsa area!

Osage Casino Osage Casino Hotel Weddings

I'm so thankful to work with Linda Brown and the Springs. She and her team are excellent partners to work with. Many of her clients stay with us for their wedding weekends. We enjoy having the opportunity to to share in these special occasions. I highly recommend working with Linda and her team!

The Springs in Magnolia The Springs in Magnolia Banquet Halls

The Tulsa area's premier wedding venue by THE SPRINGS!

10367 Tall Chief Village Circle Sperry, OK, 74073
918-991-9779

9:00 AM-5:00PM - 7 days a week
Location of (The Springs in Tulsa)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding

Wedding Venues