THE SPRINGS in Tulsa Reviews

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Experience

We got married here in October. Anytime we had questions the staff was quick and helpful in their response. We didn’t even feel their presence while we were there. Probably because we had a coordinator but it was still relaxing not having someone over our shoulder the entire time. There was a viewing the day of our wedding but they were quick to go through the suites while we were getting our hair and make up done. There was miscommunication with the girl in charge of handling our dog before the ceremony. She had walked him up to see the groom in his suite and told us that the “lady in the office” seemed pretty rude to her about the dog. The dog wasn’t suppose to be inside the venue, which we totally respect but it was poorly communicated between us and our handler.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Stacey · Married on 08/23/2018

The springs was an amazing venue! It's so beautiful. Jennifer and her team were so helpful. They kept in contact with us and answered all of our questions very quick. They helped us with vendors and their open house really is a must because they bring in vendors that work well with different budgets. Jennifer was so knowledgeable and was able to help us through everything.

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

Bride The Springs was my wedding venue

This venue is beyond the best! Jennifer and her staff went above and beyond for everything we asked of them. The venue itself is breath taking with beautiful views over looking the Skiatook lake. I definitely recommend this venue for any event but especially a wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Diane · Married on 07/06/2018

As the MOB, I cannot say enough about The Springs! The grounds are absolutely stunning and the staff is amazing! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone! We were able to use the venue from 9:00a.m. until midnight.5750

Sent on 07/26/2018

Bonnie · Married on 06/23/2018

The Springs in Tulsa (Sperry), OK was amazing! The Managers there were super easy to work with (although, they are not a coordinator for the day of-you have to hire your own. They are there to help with any problems that might arise with the venue, but don’t help with coordination or decorating etc.) The Venue is BEAUTIFUL and very well maintained. You have the venue for the full day, 8AM until Midnight. I had 8 bridesmaids, 2 house party, 2 moms, 2 flower girls, 2 hair stylists, and a makeup artist in the bridal suite with me getting ready and there was plenty of room! We had 250 people and the room fit that easily with a dance floor. It was great working with them – they really helped make our day special. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Meredith · Married on 06/04/2018

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. They really have thought of everything and work tirelessly to make your wedding the absolute best. The venue is in a gorgeous location that is perfect for any season and the reception hall is so spacious you can turn any vision into a reality. I was so impressed with the staff from the first tour all the way to the wedding. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Amy · Married on 05/27/2018

This place was the first place we looked and fell in love!! We loved the place and Jennifer was so helpful, especially the day of!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Vanessa · Married on 05/18/2018

This place is asking!! Everyone has told me how beautiful it was on our wedding day, you don't need many decorations because of the natural beauty. The staff is awesome! Very quick to respond to questions and any issues I had with vendors. Definitely worth it!!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Tulsa 8

McKenzie · Married on 11/04/2017

Gorgeous lakeside venue! We received so many compliments on how beautiful our wedding was! I would highly recommend The Springs in Tulsa.

Sent on 12/02/2017
    THE SPRINGS in Tulsa 16
    THE SPRINGS in Tulsa 17
    THE SPRINGS in Tulsa 18

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa's reply:

McKenzie, thank you SO much for this wonderful review! Your wedding was amazing and we are thrilled you chose us as the backdrop. Those pictures are PERFECT!! Congrats <3

Diana · Married on 08/11/2017

This is the most beautiful venue. My daughter was married here on August 11, 2017 and everything was perfect. The views are spectacular. Everyone was impressed with every aspect from the reception hall to the ceremony site. Jennifer and Callie were awesome to work with. Very helpful and always had a smile for us. The wedding was so beautiful and this place made it magical. I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/24/2017

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa's reply:

Diana, thank you for your sweet words! Jessica and Colton's wedding was perfect. We loved working with your family! Best wishes : )

Katerina · Married on 07/07/2017

The Springs was absolutely beautiful. The venue's view is breath-taking. It was the first venue we toured and nothing else even compared. It was also the most expensive, but we decided it was worth it because I have always dreamed of a lake view wedding. We went back a few months after booking for an open house and I fell in love all over again. The staff was very helpful through out our entire process. One of the girls was with us the day of and very helpful when needed, but stayed out of the way when not needed. Our tablecloths ended up being a wrinkled disaster and they let us use their steamer without hesitation. What we loved most about the venue is that it was built for weddings, it wasn't something they just decided it might work for. They had a game plan of how things should go and when touring, made our day seem like a reality; we were hooked! Having my dog at my wedding was very important to me as well. They made it happen and I was sold at that moment. Although we came for the view and the design of the venue, the staff made our decision easy. Our families could not get over how gorgeous our venue was, it was all they could talk about!! Everyone wanted fancy pictures with the lake view in the background. I still have dreams about it and would live there if I could! Best and easiest decision we made during our entire wedding planning process. I would 100% recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/21/2017

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa's reply:

Katerina, thank you so much for your kind review! We love hearing about your day and we are so thankful you chose us! It really was a perfect day :) Best wishes to you and your hubby!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/04/2017

This place is just amazing. I plan to have my wedding here next year! If I would give it 100 stars I would!! The owner is so welcoming and the assistant manager Karol, was beyond helpful and so genuinely happy for us and the planning of our big day. This place is so warm and welcoming, the only word I can use for this venue is perfect.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Wow Valerie,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoyed sharing in Destiny & William's special day.

Ciera · Married on 06/30/2017

Where do I even begin? The best decision I made revolving around my wedding was choosing The Springs as my venue. From the second I stepped foot on the property for the tour until the very last guest exited the venue on our wedding day, Callie and Jennifer made me feel so attended to and treasured, and are incredible staff that I now call sweet friends. The staff were out of this world incredible, going above and beyond to make sure every detail for our wedding that they could positively impact was attended to efficiently and with excellence. There was never a question I had that wasn't answered promptly, and never a moment where I didn't feel supported by their team. None of this even begins to scratch the surface on the beautiful building and grounds (which were perfectly set up for our big day). If you're on the fence on where to book your venue, I confidently and happily recommend The Springs over and over again.

Sent on 07/19/2017

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa's reply:

Ciera, this is truly a day maker! We were thrilled to host your wedding day! From the first time we met you up until your wedding day you were such a joy to work with! We loved getting to be a part of such a special day for you and Dillon. People like you are why we do what we do! Thank you for the sweet words- we miss yall already! :)
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/28/2017

This venue is so beautiful! We had guests from all over- FL, TX, Australia, MS, CA, etc and the one thing that everyone kept saying was-"Who knew Oklahoma could be so beautiful!?" Our guests were in awe of the venue and couldn't take enough pictures! Callie was such a breathe of fresh air and was also so responsive to my calls and many questions. She helped me walk thru my day and make decisions that I had no idea I would even be making. The team was very professional and we loved getting to come out and visit them each time before the wedding.

Sent on 06/20/2017

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney! We absolutely loved working with you and Jared! Your wedding was absolutely perfect :) Thank you for your sweet words!!

Kelli · Married on 09/09/2016

I was in LOVE with The Springs event center before I was even engaged and I immediately booked with them! Linda is so fun to work with and the venue was built to accommodate weddings. After booking it was so nice to be handed a large folder with plenty of vendor options, contact information etc to help me get started on selecting other vendors. I liked that The Springs have a preferred list of vendors who have worked on site before, but allow you to make your own choices. Linda always answered my questions in a timely manner, and was helpful setting up dates/times when we wanted to show family around the venue. She even kept me on track with a call the week before the wedding to help me wrap up lose ends and her team was on site the day of to assist with table/chair set up. She has been working with these vendors for long enough to know who they are and how they like things done which helped so much with set up and clean up.
    The Springs - Tulsa may look pricey when you see what is and what is not included, but the quality end product is worth every penny! Consider booking on a Friday, Sunday or weekday and see the savings that other vendors provide you as well, I was pleasantly surprised!

Sent on 09/20/2016

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa's reply:

oh thank you so much.. you are so kind to write such a nice review
    Your wedding was awesome and you both had so much fun and looked so in love.. It was a great wedding.. Thanks for having it here..

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2016

The staff and facility are awesome! Look at the details at each venue you visit. One unique opportunity at this venue was the option to place a rock with the couple's name engraved on it in the water feature that runs under the outdoor access bridge. I can remain there, leaving a sweet reminder of individual couples.

Sent on 08/12/2016

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa's reply:

Sarah, that was a lovely comment to say. Thank You!

Valerie · Married on 07/28/2016

In addition to choosing the great young man she married, choosing "The Springs" was definitely one of the smartest choices my daughter could have made. It's magical feeling made her wedding everything she dreamed it to be. The cost was reasonable and well worth every penny for what was enjoyed that day. The staff, especially Linda, were a constant and calm help from the moment the venue was booked until the very end. They obviously had a great deal of experience, were hard and willing workers with us, helpful, patient, happy and kind to the very end. I highly recommend this romantic, warm peaceful venue for any wedding or family event.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Shante · Married on 07/22/2016

We booked the springs without even touring it first just because of how beautiful the pictures were. Once we saw it in person, it was even better! Everything is so perfect out there with the bridal & grooms suites, gorgeous staircase, exceptional woodwork, and the space large enough to accommodate our guests. Not to mention, the view of the lake is phenomenal! (Gorgeous sunset pictures) We had the best day of our lives out there and I would recommend it over and over to anyone who is looking for the perfect wedding venue.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Julie · Married on 06/15/2016

Skiatook springs worked so well with us and was so helpful during our wedding! Couldn't have chosen a better place

Sent on 06/25/2016

Mikeale · Married on 05/29/2016

I am getting married here and i'm beyond excited! The staff is amazing and always available for help and questions. I'm planning my wedding from out of town, and any time I'm in Tulsa I've been able to contact them to be able to come out and see more and more of the grounds. I'm also getting married on a Sunday and they give discounts for non-Saturday events. If your planning to have a large wedding you will not find a better place in Tulsa! Planning for a wedding of +250 people knocks alot of places out, but not this amazing place!

UPDATE:
    We had oureceived wedding yesterday and the springs was AMAZING! Linda was working a back to back late night wedding and showed up with a smile and helped in anyway she could. The addition of tule and lights for a small price were perfect. This venue is by far the best you'll find in Tulsa. If you need any questions about it, please reach out to me.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Kassie · Married on 05/21/2016

I just got married here and May 21st! It was the most amazing day! Everything was beyond what we had hoped considering we booked the place when they were building! The staff is so sweet and so responsive to any questions/concerns we had! I highly recommend this place if you want a fairytale that you'll never forget!!

Sent on 05/28/2016

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa's reply:

Thanks you had a great wedding/reception.. everyone was so complimentary. thanks for choosing THE SPRINGS EVENTS

Linda is very helpful. You can tell that she loves what she does. She is great at offering suggestions and is always very flexible if one needs to "take another look" at the venue. She knows a lot of vendors and makes top notch recommendations. The Springs is a great location on the lake and such a beautiful setting. It was very convenient to have the ceremony and the reception in the same place.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2016

We just got married here on Saturday 5/7/16 and it was absolutely perfect. The venue was gorgeous inside and out. All of our guests loved it and kept commenting on how beautiful it was. The venue sets up the tables and chairs for you for the ceremony and the reception which was a huge time saver for us.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2016

The venue was absolutely beautiful, inside and out. Linda was great and helpful in the months leading up to our wedding and the day.

Sent on 09/26/2016