THE SPRINGS in Tulsa Reviews

60 | Sperry, OK

60 Reviews for THE SPRINGS in Tulsa

• Diana

Diana Early · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Beautiful Venue and Helpful Staff!

Having the venue open to us ALL day was a MUST in my book. We were able to let venders in and do all that we wanted at our pace. The manager and venue attendant were so polite, helpful, and respectful of our needs and wants. If we do another bog event, I want to come back to the Springs!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Karis

Karis Lowery · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful venue

The venue was beautiful, both inside and outside, even without any extra decor. The hostesses were very professional and worked with me for the photography sessions, day-of set-up, and answered so many questions leading up to the big day. I loved having all the chairs and tables there, ready for use. The bridal suite and grooms lodge were huge and had plenty of countertop prep space, outlets, and places to just sit and relax with our bridal party. They really helped make our dream day come true!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Sharay Martin · Married on 09/05/2020

Beautiful!

This venue is so beautiful and the staff are top-notch!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Madison Hoffman · Married on 02/10/2020

Amazing Venue

I have been to 3 weddings here and of course I had to have mine here. Why wouldn't you? The view is absolutely gorgeous with the lake in the background and the beautiful bridge and nature. But beyond the pretty views, the staff is super friendly and helpful. You can text or call and they will reply in a timely manner. All my last minute stupid bride questions, they were always ready to help with anything. They are something special and I will forever treasure this venue! Worth every penny

Sent on 10/21/2020

Vanessa Volkl · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing venue

This venue was so amazing! The staff was very easy to communicate with and the big day went so smoothly because of the staff! Our guests loved the venue as well!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Experience

We got married here in October. Anytime we had questions the staff was quick and helpful in their response. We didn’t even feel their presence while we were there. Probably because we had a coordinator but it was still relaxing not having someone over our shoulder the entire time. There was a viewing the day of our wedding but they were quick to go through the suites while we were getting our hair and make up done. There was miscommunication with the girl in charge of handling our dog before the ceremony. She had walked him up to see the groom in his suite and told us that the “lady in the office” seemed pretty rude to her about the dog. The dog wasn’t suppose to be inside the venue, which we totally respect but it was poorly communicated between us and our handler.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Stacey · Married on 08/23/2018

The springs was an amazing venue! It's so beautiful. Jennifer and her team were so helpful. They kept in contact with us and answered all of our questions very quick. They helped us with vendors and their open house really is a must because they bring in vendors that work well with different budgets. Jennifer was so knowledgeable and was able to help us through everything.

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

Bride The Springs was my wedding venue

This venue is beyond the best! Jennifer and her staff went above and beyond for everything we asked of them. The venue itself is breath taking with beautiful views over looking the Skiatook lake. I definitely recommend this venue for any event but especially a wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Diane · Married on 07/06/2018

As the MOB, I cannot say enough about The Springs! The grounds are absolutely stunning and the staff is amazing! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone! We were able to use the venue from 9:00a.m. until midnight.5750

Sent on 07/26/2018

Bonnie · Married on 06/23/2018

The Springs in Tulsa (Sperry), OK was amazing! The Managers there were super easy to work with (although, they are not a coordinator for the day of-you have to hire your own. They are there to help with any problems that might arise with the venue, but don’t help with coordination or decorating etc.) The Venue is BEAUTIFUL and very well maintained. You have the venue for the full day, 8AM until Midnight. I had 8 bridesmaids, 2 house party, 2 moms, 2 flower girls, 2 hair stylists, and a makeup artist in the bridal suite with me getting ready and there was plenty of room! We had 250 people and the room fit that easily with a dance floor. It was great working with them – they really helped make our day special. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Meredith · Married on 06/04/2018

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. They really have thought of everything and work tirelessly to make your wedding the absolute best. The venue is in a gorgeous location that is perfect for any season and the reception hall is so spacious you can turn any vision into a reality. I was so impressed with the staff from the first tour all the way to the wedding. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Amy · Married on 05/27/2018

This place was the first place we looked and fell in love!! We loved the place and Jennifer was so helpful, especially the day of!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Vanessa · Married on 05/18/2018

This place is asking!! Everyone has told me how beautiful it was on our wedding day, you don't need many decorations because of the natural beauty. The staff is awesome! Very quick to respond to questions and any issues I had with vendors. Definitely worth it!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

McKenzie · Married on 11/04/2017

Gorgeous lakeside venue! We received so many compliments on how beautiful our wedding was! I would highly recommend The Springs in Tulsa.

Sent on 12/02/2017

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa's reply:

McKenzie, thank you SO much for this wonderful review! Your wedding was amazing and we are thrilled you chose us as the backdrop. Those pictures are PERFECT!! Congrats <3

Diana · Married on 08/11/2017

This is the most beautiful venue. My daughter was married here on August 11, 2017 and everything was perfect. The views are spectacular. Everyone was impressed with every aspect from the reception hall to the ceremony site. Jennifer and Callie were awesome to work with. Very helpful and always had a smile for us. The wedding was so beautiful and this place made it magical. I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/24/2017

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa's reply:

Diana, thank you for your sweet words! Jessica and Colton's wedding was perfect. We loved working with your family! Best wishes : )

Katerina · Married on 07/07/2017

The Springs was absolutely beautiful. The venue's view is breath-taking. It was the first venue we toured and nothing else even compared. It was also the most expensive, but we decided it was worth it because I have always dreamed of a lake view wedding. We went back a few months after booking for an open house and I fell in love all over again. The staff was very helpful through out our entire process. One of the girls was with us the day of and very helpful when needed, but stayed out of the way when not needed. Our tablecloths ended up being a wrinkled disaster and they let us use their steamer without hesitation. What we loved most about the venue is that it was built for weddings, it wasn't something they just decided it might work for. They had a game plan of how things should go and when touring, made our day seem like a reality; we were hooked! Having my dog at my wedding was very important to me as well. They made it happen and I was sold at that moment. Although we came for the view and the design of the venue, the staff made our decision easy. Our families could not get over how gorgeous our venue was, it was all they could talk about!! Everyone wanted fancy pictures with the lake view in the background. I still have dreams about it and would live there if I could! Best and easiest decision we made during our entire wedding planning process. I would 100% recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/21/2017

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa's reply:

Katerina, thank you so much for your kind review! We love hearing about your day and we are so thankful you chose us! It really was a perfect day :) Best wishes to you and your hubby!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/04/2017

This place is just amazing. I plan to have my wedding here next year! If I would give it 100 stars I would!! The owner is so welcoming and the assistant manager Karol, was beyond helpful and so genuinely happy for us and the planning of our big day. This place is so warm and welcoming, the only word I can use for this venue is perfect.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Wow Valerie,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoyed sharing in Destiny & William's special day.

Ciera · Married on 06/30/2017

Where do I even begin? The best decision I made revolving around my wedding was choosing The Springs as my venue. From the second I stepped foot on the property for the tour until the very last guest exited the venue on our wedding day, Callie and Jennifer made me feel so attended to and treasured, and are incredible staff that I now call sweet friends. The staff were out of this world incredible, going above and beyond to make sure every detail for our wedding that they could positively impact was attended to efficiently and with excellence. There was never a question I had that wasn't answered promptly, and never a moment where I didn't feel supported by their team. None of this even begins to scratch the surface on the beautiful building and grounds (which were perfectly set up for our big day). If you're on the fence on where to book your venue, I confidently and happily recommend The Springs over and over again.

Sent on 07/19/2017

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa's reply:

Ciera, this is truly a day maker! We were thrilled to host your wedding day! From the first time we met you up until your wedding day you were such a joy to work with! We loved getting to be a part of such a special day for you and Dillon. People like you are why we do what we do! Thank you for the sweet words- we miss yall already! :)
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/28/2017

This venue is so beautiful! We had guests from all over- FL, TX, Australia, MS, CA, etc and the one thing that everyone kept saying was-"Who knew Oklahoma could be so beautiful!?" Our guests were in awe of the venue and couldn't take enough pictures! Callie was such a breathe of fresh air and was also so responsive to my calls and many questions. She helped me walk thru my day and make decisions that I had no idea I would even be making. The team was very professional and we loved getting to come out and visit them each time before the wedding.

Sent on 06/20/2017

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney! We absolutely loved working with you and Jared! Your wedding was absolutely perfect :) Thank you for your sweet words!!

Newku · Married on 03/18/2017

The SPRINGS was everything I dreamed of and more! Callie and Jennifer were both so sweet and helpful from our first tour to our wedding day. We had multiple visits prior to the wedding and they were so accommodating, understanding, and answered all of our questions. I highly recommend this place to any couple looking for a one-of-a-kind, full package, and stunning backdrop for their special day. This place was designed to make wedding planning stress free, unique for every couple, and beautiful! For couples who are worried about making their wedding look flawless and having all of the decorations come together, this venue makes it easy because it already has so much charm thus simplicity goes a long way. One of the many aspects about this venue that I loved most is how perfectly it was designed to make our wedding day operate smoothly and how they truly cared about us and our needs which I cannot stress enough makes ALL the difference. The full price for the venue is certainly worth it. It includes everything that a searching couple might have on their list and they don't have any hidden fees so you are certain to get the whole package for their listing price. I had my wedding during their sale months when the prices were lowered because of the season so it was practically a steal! Again, I highly recommend this place to everyone for its outstanding service and stunning charm especially if you already live in Tulsa, OK. It is one of the best if not, the best venue in Oklahoma for the package and price.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Kelli · Married on 09/09/2016

I was in LOVE with The Springs event center before I was even engaged and I immediately booked with them! Linda is so fun to work with and the venue was built to accommodate weddings. After booking it was so nice to be handed a large folder with plenty of vendor options, contact information etc to help me get started on selecting other vendors. I liked that The Springs have a preferred list of vendors who have worked on site before, but allow you to make your own choices. Linda always answered my questions in a timely manner, and was helpful setting up dates/times when we wanted to show family around the venue. She even kept me on track with a call the week before the wedding to help me wrap up lose ends and her team was on site the day of to assist with table/chair set up. She has been working with these vendors for long enough to know who they are and how they like things done which helped so much with set up and clean up.
    The Springs - Tulsa may look pricey when you see what is and what is not included, but the quality end product is worth every penny! Consider booking on a Friday, Sunday or weekday and see the savings that other vendors provide you as well, I was pleasantly surprised!

Sent on 09/20/2016

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa's reply:

oh thank you so much.. you are so kind to write such a nice review
    Your wedding was awesome and you both had so much fun and looked so in love.. It was a great wedding.. Thanks for having it here..

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2016

The staff and facility are awesome! Look at the details at each venue you visit. One unique opportunity at this venue was the option to place a rock with the couple's name engraved on it in the water feature that runs under the outdoor access bridge. I can remain there, leaving a sweet reminder of individual couples.

Sent on 08/12/2016

THE SPRINGS in Tulsa's reply:

Sarah, that was a lovely comment to say. Thank You!

Valerie · Married on 07/28/2016

In addition to choosing the great young man she married, choosing "The Springs" was definitely one of the smartest choices my daughter could have made. It's magical feeling made her wedding everything she dreamed it to be. The cost was reasonable and well worth every penny for what was enjoyed that day. The staff, especially Linda, were a constant and calm help from the moment the venue was booked until the very end. They obviously had a great deal of experience, were hard and willing workers with us, helpful, patient, happy and kind to the very end. I highly recommend this romantic, warm peaceful venue for any wedding or family event.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Shante · Married on 07/22/2016

We booked the springs without even touring it first just because of how beautiful the pictures were. Once we saw it in person, it was even better! Everything is so perfect out there with the bridal & grooms suites, gorgeous staircase, exceptional woodwork, and the space large enough to accommodate our guests. Not to mention, the view of the lake is phenomenal! (Gorgeous sunset pictures) We had the best day of our lives out there and I would recommend it over and over to anyone who is looking for the perfect wedding venue.

Sent on 07/29/2016