Be•You•tiful Occasions Reviews

Be•You•tiful Occasions 3
  • Ariel

Ariel Haywood · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Outstanding

Britney is the best thing that happened to my wedding!! She made my day run so smoothly and stress free. She is super hardworking, talented and trustworthy. I am VERY detailed and picky and she impressed me! She pays attention to every little thing that you want to happen. She goes above and beyond. I can't thank her enough for all she did for me and on my big day.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Sharon Lyke · Getting married on 08/26/2019

Sharon And Bill

Brittney was a joy to work with. Very professional, detail oriented, accommodating, and eager to please. She listened to my requests, offered wonderful ideas, and ways to achieve my vision while saving money.
    I can not say enough good things about Brittney’s invaluable service.
    I look forward to working with her again and will recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Jeff

Jeff Puckett · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommended!

Our daughter was married on Saturday evening at Restore House in Broken Arrow. Britney didn’t start out as our wedding coordinator, but was brought in a couple of months before the wedding by our planner, Lisa, due to a potential conflict around the day of the wedding. Sure enough, when Lisa’s daughter went into labor the morning of the wedding, Britney took over and coordinated the entire day without missing a beat. She worked tirelessly throughout the morning setting up tables and chairs for the ceremony and reception, and when the vendors started arriving in the afternoon she worked with the florist, caterers, DJ, bakery, photographer, videographer, and the venue to ensure that everything went smoothly. During the ceremony and reception, she made sure that everyone knew what to do and she even took candid photos throughout the evening. When the reception ended, she stayed until everything was put away and made sure that the venue was left in good condition. Both the wedding and the reception were a huge success and we are so thankful to Britney for her help. She was such a pleasure to work with and we would not hesitate to recommend her.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Tammi · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing!! Brittany worked so hard to make sure we all had what we needed!!

Brittany was so wonderful! She made sure the the entire bridal party was taken care of! The venue looked beautiful, and she kept everything and everyone together. Lol

Sent on 03/31/2019

Cassi Ketchelmeier · Married on 03/30/2019

Pure perfection!

She legit made our wedding day perfect! So helpful and caring, I honestly couldn’t have asked for more! She went above and beyond to make sure every detail was completely as I envisioned it!!! Can’t say enough good things about this amazing woman we are forever grateful for her!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Phyllis Masters · Married on 06/23/2018

Awesome Wedding Planner!

This lady did a Super job. She organized our daughters wedding for
    200 people and it ran so smooth! She came early and stayed late!
    She showed great attention to details!!
    I will use her for my son's wedding (if the bride let's me!)

Sent on 04/05/2019

Stella D · Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent Job!

I am pleased to recommend Be You tiful Occasions! I could not be more pleased with the services and expertise provided at my Granddaughter's wedding.

Britney is extremely knowledgeable. Her calm and poised demeanor provided a stress-free environment on a very stressful day.

Sent on 04/04/2019

M · Married on 03/01/2018

Above and Beyond

Wow! Britney is amazing! She arrived at 8:00am and did not leave until Midnight. I don't think she ever sat down!!! She listened to the bride and handled every detail exactly as the bride requested and with such professionalism. From redoing the entire alter bouquet, to flipping the room, decorating, rolling napkins, and more, she went above and beyond. I highly recommend Britney and BeYoutiful Occasions!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • destiney

destiney · Married on 07/11/2015

Kyle and Destiney

Britney is truly talented at what she does. I didn’t have to stress about a single thing, she made sure all my needs and desires were met. Her attention to detail was impressive and everything she did was immaculent. She is worth every bit of her fair price and she does not disappoint. A joy to be around and a servants heart. 100% recommend her.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Aubrey Burns · Married on 06/11/2011

My Dream!!

Britney made my wedding day smooth and was there for me through it all. I am grateful for her and all she did for me. I would highly recommend! 🙂

Sent on 04/01/2019