Be•You•tiful Occasions Reviews

Be•You•tiful Occasions 1
Be•You•tiful Occasions 2
Be•You•tiful Occasions 3

Sandy Chalupka · Getting married on 03/10/2020

AMAZING Experience with Britney!!

Britney is amazing! She was super helpful, very well organized and full of happy energy! She has a way of keeping everyone calm in what sometimes felt like crisis moments! She also had great ideas for extra decor at the reception and was willing to go the extra mile for us! She is so good that our daughter wants to have her as her coordinator when she gets married, and we live in a different state!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Britney to anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel Haywood · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Outstanding

Britney is the best thing that happened to my wedding!! She made my day run so smoothly and stress free. She is super hardworking, talented and trustworthy. I am VERY detailed and picky and she impressed me! She pays attention to every little thing that you want to happen. She goes above and beyond. I can't thank her enough for all she did for me and on my big day.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2019

Britney was absolutely amazing!

We used her for our wedding this past weekend and she made our day perfect! She was super helpful and went above and beyond! We had her as our day-of-coordinator and not only did she do amazing at keeping everything on track throughout the day, she was always there if we ever had any questions for her during the planning process! She’s quick to respond to messages, extremely fun to be around, and makes sure everything is exactly how the bride wants it! I would highly recommend using Britney and Be-You-tiful Occasions for your wedding!!❤️

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Bibeth

Bibeth · Married on 09/10/2019

Highly recommended

We hired Britney as a day coordinator for the wedding and the tremendous help that we got from her is phenomenal. She was very thorough, detail-oriented, easy to work with and very professional in every step of the way. She is an organizer and multi-tasker. All in one fixer. Very hardworking lady. Above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Sharon Lyke · Married on 08/26/2019

Sharon And Bill

Brittney was a joy to work with. Very professional, detail oriented, accommodating, and eager to please. She listened to my requests, offered wonderful ideas, and ways to achieve my vision while saving money.
    I can not say enough good things about Brittney’s invaluable service.
    I look forward to working with her again and will recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Brandi

Brandi Simon · Married on 06/22/2019

You're at a loss if you don't hire Be•You•tiful Occasions

Britney was absolutely amazing to work with!!! We cannot praise her and her hard work enough. I honestly don't know how well things would have gone if she wasn't there. I don't think she stopped moving the entire day. She kept everything on schedule and if something wasn't going to happen as planned, she had a solution. She even took pictures and shared them with us and I must say, she got some really amazing photos. At one point, one of the bridesmaids young daughter was getting upset while pictures were being taken and Britney carried her around and entertained her. This girl goes over and beyond, without a doubt. Britney, you really are a jack of all trades. If I could, I would give you a million stars because 5 is not nearly enough. Thank you so much for helping make sure our special day was perfect.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Jeff

Jeff Puckett · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommended!

Our daughter was married on Saturday evening at Restore House in Broken Arrow. Britney didn’t start out as our wedding coordinator, but was brought in a couple of months before the wedding by our planner, Lisa, due to a potential conflict around the day of the wedding. Sure enough, when Lisa’s daughter went into labor the morning of the wedding, Britney took over and coordinated the entire day without missing a beat. She worked tirelessly throughout the morning setting up tables and chairs for the ceremony and reception, and when the vendors started arriving in the afternoon she worked with the florist, caterers, DJ, bakery, photographer, videographer, and the venue to ensure that everything went smoothly. During the ceremony and reception, she made sure that everyone knew what to do and she even took candid photos throughout the evening. When the reception ended, she stayed until everything was put away and made sure that the venue was left in good condition. Both the wedding and the reception were a huge success and we are so thankful to Britney for her help. She was such a pleasure to work with and we would not hesitate to recommend her.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Tammi · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing!! Brittany worked so hard to make sure we all had what we needed!!

Brittany was so wonderful! She made sure the the entire bridal party was taken care of! The venue looked beautiful, and she kept everything and everyone together. Lol

Sent on 03/31/2019

Cassi Ketchelmeier · Married on 03/30/2019

Pure perfection!

She legit made our wedding day perfect! So helpful and caring, I honestly couldn’t have asked for more! She went above and beyond to make sure every detail was completely as I envisioned it!!! Can’t say enough good things about this amazing woman we are forever grateful for her!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Phyllis Masters · Married on 06/23/2018

Awesome Wedding Planner!

This lady did a Super job. She organized our daughters wedding for
    200 people and it ran so smooth! She came early and stayed late!
    She showed great attention to details!!
    I will use her for my son's wedding (if the bride let's me!)

Sent on 04/05/2019

Stella D · Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent Job!

I am pleased to recommend Be You tiful Occasions! I could not be more pleased with the services and expertise provided at my Granddaughter's wedding.

Britney is extremely knowledgeable. Her calm and poised demeanor provided a stress-free environment on a very stressful day.

Sent on 04/04/2019

M · Married on 03/01/2018

Above and Beyond

Wow! Britney is amazing! She arrived at 8:00am and did not leave until Midnight. I don't think she ever sat down!!! She listened to the bride and handled every detail exactly as the bride requested and with such professionalism. From redoing the entire alter bouquet, to flipping the room, decorating, rolling napkins, and more, she went above and beyond. I highly recommend Britney and BeYoutiful Occasions!

• Haley

Haley · Married on 04/08/2017

Without Her- My wedding wouldn't have happened!

I cannot rave about Britney enough. Honestly, my wedding would have been a complete disaster if it wasn't for her. She kept our timeline on track, made sure everything was the way I wanted it (while I got ready she took care of EVERYTHING). If you want your special day to be taken care of from start to finish with the upmost detail..... SHE IS YOUR WEDDING COORDINATOR!

Be•You•tiful Occasions 4
    Be•You•tiful Occasions 5
    Be•You•tiful Occasions 6
  • destiney

destiney · Married on 07/11/2015

Kyle and Destiney

Britney is truly talented at what she does. I didn’t have to stress about a single thing, she made sure all my needs and desires were met. Her attention to detail was impressive and everything she did was immaculent. She is worth every bit of her fair price and she does not disappoint. A joy to be around and a servants heart. 100% recommend her.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Aubrey Burns · Married on 06/11/2011

My Dream!!

Britney made my wedding day smooth and was there for me through it all. I am grateful for her and all she did for me. I would highly recommend! 🙂