12641 S. 71st E. Ave., Bixby, OK 74008 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blair Schluter Photography

From the exquisite details to the sweet, candid moments, I want to capture the story of your wedding day with images you will cherish for years to come.

Follow Blair Schluter Photography on

bsp16

• Real Weddings 28

4 Reviews for Blair Schluter Photography

Jordan · Married on 09/17/2017

Blair is a true gem and a must for your special day! We knew she was special from the get go and truly was one of the best parts of our day. Not only did she impress us but everyone in our wedding party and our families loved her, which is vital on such a big day. The best part? Our pictures are truly AMAZING and magical! I'm so thankful our paths crossed with Blair and that we have the most beautiful pictures to cherish!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Abbey · Married on 07/15/2017

Blair is phenomenal. Blair shot both of our engagement photos and our wedding photos. What I loved about Blair is that not only was she my photographer, but she also became my wedding consultant. She knows I love supporting local business and sent me vendors that were still growing (and affordable!). She helped me maintain my timeline and gave true honest advice. She reviewed every outfit I wore for our engagement photos and even nixed a few because the light and location would clash. THAT is professionalism. She knows you want amazing photos and will do whatever it takes to get them.

The BEST quality about Blair is that you're not hiring a photographer, you're hiring a friend. She gets to know you as a couple, spends time with you, checks in on you (gets to know your FAMILY!) and that is so helpful when she's taking some of the most important photos in your life for you to be comfortable. There was never an awkward "photographer moment" with Blair. She truly became family. And everyone in our wedding party STILL raves 6 months later about how amazing our photographer was, how beautiful her photos were and how organized she was. And the best part is since she is a lifestyle photographer, she can continue to take your photos after the wedding- Christmas photos, lifestyle photos, pregnancy photos, newborn photos, etc.!

Tips for booking Blair: If you want the BEST photos from Blair, LISTEN TO HER! Take her advice, don't fight it. She knows what she's doing and she does it well. Be open-minded. She has an amazing creative spirit and cares just as much about your pictures and you do.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/22/2017

Blair is seriously amazing! She took our engagement and wedding photos and we could not have been more happy with how they turned out. Blair made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun during our sessions. She captured everything we wanted and more! I can’t wait to have her take our pictures again soon.
    I love that Blair takes the time to really get to know her clients. She was very flexible with scheduling and even rescheduling to make sure we would get the best photos when our original day was too windy. I also love the way Blair sets up her photography package so that you can customize to exactly what you are looking for. Also, for our wedding she was more than a photographer, but also willing to help with other areas of the wedding including recommendations and advice which I appreciated so much during such a stressful time! I highly recommend Blair for any type of photography session.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Blair Schluter Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

Real Weddings

• Citiscape Weddings
    Citiscape Weddings Wedding Videographers

This lady is a true professional. She is creative, easy to work with and her clients love her!

• 12641 S. 71st E. Ave. Bixby, 74008 See on map