Citiscape Weddings

Tulsa, OK View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

There’s just something about the emotion one feels when video and sound are blended together. There is just nothing quite like capturing the way the dress moves as the Bride walks to meet her Groom, the tears a Mom and Dad shed, the deep breaths, the laughter, the stillness in the air. There are so many things as we look through our lens that we see and feel that tell your story. We have been honored to tell many couple’s stories and I can honestly say no two couples or stories are the same. That is where my Team and myself get the thrill and excitement of making wedding films. The bonus to creating wedding films is getting to know our couples and gaining new friends.

Experience
I have been telling stories from behind the camera for more than 29 years! I started out in photography, which I loved, but when I got behind a video camera in college my fate was sealed. I am a recovering photojournalist, a Starbucks addict, mother of two, College Grad, I love all animals (except skunks), I love lake life and grew up on Key Biscayne, an Island off of Miami. Came to Oklahoma for College, fell in love and stayed. And I have never looked back!

Citiscape Weddings produces the final videos in various formats such as DVD, USB flash drives, and digital downloads. We offer a variety of videography services including:

• Additional hours
  • Client revisions
  • Drone footage
  • High-definition video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Save-the-date videos

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500.00

Multi. Cameras

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
    Tanya S. Married on 10/12/2018

Best Videographers EVER!

Where do I even begin, hiring Citiscape Weddings was such a great decision. They were so much fun to have on our wedding day & the video they created for us was AMAZING! They captured everything from us getting ready all the way to our send off. We highly recommend them!!!
    Alex Married on 08/26/2017
    If I had to pick one word to describe Citiscape Weddings it would be dedication. There isn’t a team out there as passionate and dedicated to making sure your wedding film is everything you dream it to be. Jamie goes above and beyond to understand each couple intimately from details about the wedding to the bride and groom’s individual personalities. On wedding day the entire team is working nonstop to make sure every special moment is captured while still being discreet and not distracting from the event itself. I highly recommend Citiscape Weddings to help capture those memories that will last a lifetime!
    Jordan Married on 08/19/2017
    They were very personal. My fiancé was specific on not wanting to have a mic on during the wedding, and they made the changes without making it a big deal. They made it wonderful for the bride :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Citiscape Weddings 1
Exclusive

4114 S 47th West Ave Tulsa, OK, 74107
918-607-5941
Location of (Citiscape Weddings)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding