Daniel Murphree Films

Tulsa, OK View map
$2,799 Most Popular Price

$2,799 Most Popular Price

At Daniel Murphree Films we specialize in capturing your wedding in an unbotrusive style so that you can enjoy your big day. We know that every wedding is unique, so we make sure your video captures the moments that make your day special.

Daniel Murphree Films is a wedding videography company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The company specializes in various styles of videography, such as cinematic, traditional, and documentary. Tulsa Event Video has been a part of the wedding videography industry since 2011, providing their services throughout the local area, including the Tulsa Metro Area and Northeast Oklahoma.

Meet the Owner

I’m Daniel Murphree, I’ve been filming weddings since 2011, I am based in Tulsa, but travel throughout Oklahoma every year. I have personally filmed over 160 weddings of many different sizes, styles, and cultures. I started Tulsa Event Video with the goal to not just capture your wedding but to provide you with a video that you can enjoy for years to come.

I believe that video is such a powerful way to preserve all the memories your wedding day will bring. From getting ready, to walking down the aisle, to speeches, cake, dancing and all the other little moments throughout the day, video can capture the emotion and the memories of those moments like nothing else can.

I have over 10 years of experience in video production, working in many different environments and situations, so I will show up to your wedding prepared and ready to create an amazing video for you. I approach every wedding with a high level of attention to detail while maintaining an unobtrusive style so you and your friends and family can enjoy the day.

In addition to filming events such as weddings, pageants and sporting events, I have also worked professionally in the commercial video world as a producer at a local TV station, and as a video producer for a local ad agency. When I’m not behind a camera or editing, I enjoy spending time outdoors cycling and hiking, or perhaps inside watching my favorite (outdoor or Alaska based) reality shows or anything Star Wars or Marvel related. Most Sundays you will find me volunteering on the production team at my Church.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,799

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Multi. Cameras

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Sara S. Married on 02/12/2020

Fantastic videographer!

Daniel Murphree with Tulsa Event Video is fantastic! He will make sure you are taken care of and produce an amazing video that you will love! He is so easy to work with and dedicated to his craft. We are blessed to have found him and been able to work with him!
  • Courtney
    Courtney H. Married on 11/09/2019

Great team and amazing video!

Daniel was great! I have nothing but great things to say about him and his team. He met with us before hand to talk through our wedding day and that was very helpful. We didn’t hire a wedding planner so he helped us discuss the timeline our photographer made so we could make sure to fit everything in. I am SO happy with the video we received. Daniel was so patient, kind and easy to work with. He was very affordable and did an amazing job! I would choose him again any day!
    Ama K. Married on 11/08/2019

Wonderful experience

Daniel listened so attentively to us from our very first meeting till the end. He worked cohesively with our wedding planner and photographer, and was unobtrusive in filming at the church and reception. We absolutely love our wedding video. The music was spot on and Daniel did a great job editing especially with an obnoxious guest, the close ups were great. My husband loves the last shot, it is the perfect end. He captured everything and more that makes me smile, laugh & cry when I watch the video, even unscripted moments. He also took our inputs with the drafts before the final copy. I have heard of videographers taking 2 to 3 months to get the video to you but Daniel had the first draft for us within 4 weeks, and in plenty of time for the holidays.
    Seriously can’t say it enough Daniel, but you truly captured the essence of the day and everything we wanted & more.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Tulsa Tulsa, OK, 74133
Location of (Daniel Murphree Films)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding