29 Reviews for Tulsa Event Video

Multi. Locations (2)
Documentary (1)
Raw Footage (1)
29 Tulsa Event Video Reviews

After watching Tulsa Event Videographys portfolio on their website, I was sure that Tulsa Event Videography would be the one to record my ceremony and they were absolutely worth it. Dan and his partner were prompt on the day of the wedding and were happy to work with us. All the video and scenes they captured were exactly to our liking and we didn't even have to ask them for it. Post wedding, they worked very hard on our preview video and full ceremony, editing it to our liking, responding very quickly when we contacted them. I would absolutely recommend Tulsa event videography for your ceremony.

Profile Picture Zaphin, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tulsa Event Video (Daniel) was awesome! He made sure he knew everything we wanted out of our video. Definitely made it easy on us. When we got our video back, we absolutely loved it! We would highly recommend Tulsa Event Video to anyone!

Profile Picture Cortney, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I must admit, with all the wedding preparations that I had chosen to take on by myself (couldn't afford a wedding planner), I was insistent that we didn't need a video. My husband-to-be however, was adamant that we did, so I gave him the task of finding the videographer and making every decision that was involved with it. The day of the event, Daniel and his team were on their game. I hardly knew they were there except for the times when I saw him moving around the venue with cameras. He checked in with us 30 minutes before his scheduled ending time, just to make sure we were aware that he'd be leaving soon in case there was anything else that we wanted captured. He was so patient and willing to work with us on the final edits of the video and the soundtrack we wanted to incorporate and when the videos were finally shipped we received them in about 2 days. Having these videos was even more special since we were less than happy with the services received from our "professional" photographer. Choosing Tulsa Event Video was the 2nd best decision my husband has ever made!

Profile Picture Ellis&Dalawna, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, Traditional, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We didn't have the money in the budget for a fancy videographer since we splurged on photography, so we initially planned to use a service like WeddingMix to make a composite video out of our guests' videos. However, after hearing so many people regret not hiring a videographer, and looking over the quality of some of the WeddingMix videos, we decided it was important to us to have the day captured by a professional. Tulsa Event Video ended up being perfect for us in terms of both price and quality of work. We knew we wouldn't watch the full video more than once a year (if that), and didn't need a cinematographer or any fancy effects—just a straightforward but well-done video of our day. It was also important to us to have a shorter highlight clip that we could share with friends and family. Tulsa Event Video offered a package with everything we needed for under $1k, which we found to be a fantastic value, especially considering the steep prices of videography in other parts of the country.

Daniel was great to work with. He was always quick to respond, polite, and professional, and on the day of the wedding, he did his job in a very unobtrusive way, which allowed my husband and I to just sit back and enjoy the day. What really stood out to us though was that on the day of the wedding, even though we had only paid for 6 hours of coverage (ending at 11pm), he decided to stay until our sparkler sendoff at midnight, so we were able to have that special moment in the video as well. We were really touched that he would do something like that!

After the wedding, Daniel was super quick in getting our videos back to us, and very agreeable to the changes we requested. All in all, if you're looking for a quality wedding video without all the frills that won't break the bank, Daniel's your guy.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/24/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Blu-Ray, Digital Download

Affordable and professional. Daniel was always available by email to answer questions. There were two cameras for the whole event and I'm sure the video will be wonderful.

Profile Picture Bethany, 10/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Loved Daniel! He worked with us on everything we wanted! Thank you so much for the beautiful videos!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tulsa Event Video was incredible to work with. When we first met it was at a Starbucks and they really took the time to know what I wanted. Throughout the whole process they were very thorough in assessing my needs and following through. The day of they did an incredible job. They were there and captured every single moment perfectly without being intrusive. I absolutely love my wedding video and they were great to work with through the editing process as well. I made some changes easily by requesting them and had my video within a month of my wedding! Tulsa Event Video is fabulous to work with! They are the perfect combination of fabulous and affordable! I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Daniel was wonderful, exactly what we were looking for! He was a huge help to us on short notice, and was incredibly flexible. I barely noticed him at all throughout the ceremony, but the video is AMAZING. He captured all the special moments of the day. Couldn't be happier with our choice to use Tulsa Event Video.

Profile Picture User5535318, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

VERY professional and GREAT quality of work!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was very happy with Tulsa Event Video. They were so nice and professional and completely affordable. I really wanted a wedding video, but thought I probably wouldn't be able to budget it and then I found Tulsa Event Video. Definitely a bang for your buck!

Profile Picture User4420776, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Blu-Ray, DVD

Daniel did an exceptional job capturing our wedding day! He blended in and was hardly noticable. When I first started planning, I really wanted a wedding video but since we booked a smaller venue I was afraid that having 2 photographers and a videographer would be too distracting and crowded. I am glad I changed my mind because Daniel was great at being in the right spot to capture footage, but never once was he a distraction or in the way. He makes it seem effortless! Words can't express how special it is to have a professional video of the day to look back on. It goes by so quickly and there are a lot of little details you miss being the bride, like everyone walking down the isle for example. The video is a great way to be able to see all of that.

Profile Picture User4663993, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I had NO issues at all. They came and did their thing without having to ask me anything! Which was so nice bc I had SO much going on that day!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/23/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

As a bride I had a lot of fears that I wouldn't be able to get everything booked and paid for. I researched what the number one regret brides had: the first was not hiring a good photographer and the second was not having a videographer! I knew I wanted to remember this day forever and I started researching. Tulsa Event Video had the best prices with the most options. After talking with Daniel on the phone and letting him know what I wanted for our video. He understood and captured all my favorite moments of our wedding! As a bride you have more then enough on your plate and constantly returning emails and phone calls to vendor is a part time job! Daniel was a pleasure to work with! He returned phone calls and emails promptly, I was never once worried about my wedding video! I received DVDs a few weeks after my wedding (amazing! Other places will make you wait at least a month) and the video was amazing! I cried and laughed and my video was exactly what I wanted! If I ever need a videographer again Tulsa Event Video will be my first choice! I highly recommend Daniel as well!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

What can I say about Daniel and TEV? Nothing bad, that's for sure! He was amazing to work with, genuinely seemed to want to make sure I got the best wedding video I could. He was always very fast to respond to email and after it was all said and done he sent me a review and went back and added special moments I wanted in the video. On top of all this great service were the phenomenol pricies. When I first saw his pricing I was skeptical of the quality I could expect, but the examples I was shown (in the chapel I was getting married in, bonus!) were beautiful. He truly helped make my wedding something I will be able to cherish the rest of my life through these tapes. Thank you to Daniel and Tulsa Event Videography. If you hadn't already guessed, I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Jordann, 3/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Daniel was awesome! Great video, very happy with his services, professionalism and quality. Super easy to work with and he was at our wedding ALL night and I didn't even realize it! Him and his team were great! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Ashley , 7/20/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

As a professional videographer from MN getting married in Tulsa, I contacted several Tulsa videographers to produce a video of our 12/2012 wedding. The samples on the Tulsa Event website showed me Daniel had good skills and up to date equipment to produce my video. After talking with him and discovering he was flexible and would give me what I was looking for at a reasonable price I chose him over the others. Our wedding video turned out just great!

Profile Picture Stephen, 12/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had a great experience with Daniel at Tulsa Event Video. We love our wedding video!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 11/3/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

WONDERFUL. Daniel came to our rehearsal to get an idea of where he would film from, and got everything at the ceremony and reception I wanted, as well as some pre-ceremony events! I am so thrilled and can't wait to see the video. He worked with us on our budget and was great! He did my sisters wedding in June, so I knew he would do a fantastic job! Thank you so much Daniel!

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/5/12, 13 Reviews
Category: Videography

I originally hired a different videographer, but they cancelled a few months before my wedding. I contacted Daniel and he was available. He answered all my questions promptly. He asked to come to the church the night of our rehearsal to see the church and prepare for the ceremony. Our video turned out great and I am so thankful we hired him. I have recommended Tulsa Event Video to my friends and will continue to do so!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

You want somebody that goes ways beyond what you ask, if so go with Tulsa Video Events. They were there asking what you wanted and made you sure you recieved. The video was amazing there were a few older people that wasnt able to make it, but we were able to show them the video and they felt like they were there....We highly recommend Tulsa Video Event....CALL TODAY!!!!

Profile Picture Pamela, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Really enjoyed working with Tulsa Event Video and Daniel Murphree! Daniel was kind and accommodating throughout the whole process, especially during the editing process. We love our video and it was captured beautifully. Thank you all!

Profile Picture Qua, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great value -just what we needed to have a video memory but not break the budget!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Daniel was so great! The price was reasonable and he was great to work with- always patient with my questions and emails... I probably sent a lot! The videos were awesome and he captured moments I'm so grateful to have on tape forever!! I was not going to get a videographer until a friend convinced me to...and I'm so glad I did! If you are on the fence, Tulsa Event Video is a great choice! I love that our package included multiple copies of the videos, too, so that I can give them to my parents/parents-in-law. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, Traditional
4.7

Tulsa Event Video was so easy to work with! He provided us with video from previous weddings he had done which was very helpful. He was very responsive to his emails and is very well priced! We are glad we choose to use Tulsa Event Video to do our wedding.

Profile Picture User5537129, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download