Neek Films

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Neek Films is a videography and photography company in Tusla, Oklahoma, specializing in weddings and other grand events. The owner, Dominique McCollum, also known as Neek, is an authentic filmmaker with both educational and practical experience. Having developed her skills learning about the industry, this professional has since captured life’s most memorable moments including weddings, one-of-a-kind celebrations, and more. For over 10 years, Neek has recorded, edited, and produced an array of videos that have been cherished by couples and loved ones alike.

Neek Films offers cinematic featured films and highlight videos of your incredible love story. Using an array of top-of-the-range cameras such as drone footage, Neek beautifully illustrates the magnitude and meaning of your big day. From swooping shots of guests arriving to slow-motion closeups of newlyweds embracing, every scene is flawlessly encapsulated forever. Accompanied by the appropriate melodies, your video symbolizes your personalities, individual style, and loving relationship. All finalized videos are presented through digital downloads.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

• Alex
    Alex B. Married on 10/06/2020

Movie quality wedding video

We love our video. We've gotten so many compliments on it, many of them saying that it felt like they were watching a movie. The staff was very involved the entire day and quickly became part of the party.

Neek Films's reply:

Thank you Alex. Your wedding was one of the most fun I've been to and it was exciting putting your personalities into your highlight.
  • Parrish
    Parrish P. Married on 06/06/2020

Neek films is professional, fun and extremely talented!

My number one regret from my wedding is not allowing Neek Films to shoot my special day. Her talent immeasurable and it would be a costly mistake to not do business with her. Trustworthy, honest and transparent. You'll feel like she's family!

Neek Films's reply:

PJ, I am so honored that you would say all of this. I am so sorry you didn't have a good experience with your videographer and I wish I could've done it for you. I appreciate you taking the time to write this on my page!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Neek Films Price Rates

7777 s lewis ave Tulsa, OK, 74137
918-910-7094
Location of (Neek Films)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding