Lola & Co. Events

Tulsa, OK View map

$1,200 Package Price

Kacy Hughes, founder of Lola & Co. Events, was born and raised in Oklahoma. For the last ten years, she has gotten hands-on-experience in almost every facet of the industry. From catering, to venue management, rental and production, she has coordinated countless events. Kacy’s love and passion for events is what makes her and the Lola & Co. Events team the best fit for your celebration.

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Beth Married on 09/16/2017
    I was apprehensive about hiring a wedding planner, I mean, how hard could it be??? Fast forward to several mental breakdowns later, I meet Kacy. She immediate calmed my nerves and we began on a plan. She listened to my ideas and what I wanted before I knew it, she had my dream wedding all laid out and within budget! She was so creative and out-of -the box, she made it easy for me. Kacy made me want to have my wedding all over again!!! I am so excited she is expanding as Lola and Co Events. Best of Luck!
    Levi Married on 10/15/2016
    Lola & Co. did an amazing job with the planning and execution of our wedding. Lola & Co. does a tremendous job thinking of the 1000's of little things that we would not of thought of until it was too late. She made our day very relaxed and allowed us to enjoy ourselves while she took care of everything. I highly recommend them to anyone considering using them. You won't be disappointed. 10/10.
    Layni Married on 10/15/2016
    Kacy is amazing! 3 weeks before my wedding my father passed away. She stepped in and just took over for me. She took over all the things I couldn’t make decisions on and made them happen. She did everything for me that we talked about and when I walked into my reception I couldn’t believe my eyes, she did amazing. I am still in awe how she pulled it off with very little input from me. If you want responsive and creative I recommend Lola & Co.

5672 S 84th E Ave Tulsa, OK, 74145
Location of (Lola & Co. Events)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding