About Party Pro Rents

Party Pro Rents is your premier tent, full-service event rental and production company.

Party Pro Rents is your premier tent, full-service event rental and production company dedicated to providing the highest level of professionalism and quality products ensuring successful events at all times.

If you don’t know where to begin, stop here at Party Pro Rents your one-stop-shop! We specialize in all your event rental needs; private, corporate, wedding, community, fundraisers, concerts and much more! Party Pro Rents offers to you, our client, years of event knowledge and associates with the best of caterers, event planners and florists. Party Pro Rents inventory consists of tables, chairs, linens, flatware, china, tents, flooring, staging, heating and air conditioning, tradeshow services and so much more. Visit our showroom and enjoy a complimentary consultation today. Looking for invitations? Look no further, we can order them for you or even print them in store for immediate customer satisfaction. Don't have the time to make it in to our store? Visit our online website at www.partyprorents.com where you can see our wide variety of retail products for your special event and even place a quote online for your rentals!

Party Pro Rents is consistently adding to our inventory to keep up with today’s fabrics, colors, patterns and designs. Bookmark Party Pro Rents today as your one-stop-shop and plan to visit our consultants and “Rental Experience” showroom today to fine tune your event needs. A free consultation is waiting for you.

Contact Us Today

Phone: 918-622-8102

Showroom: 6511 East 44th St., in Tulsa , Oklahoma 74145

Website: www.partyprorents.com

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Favor & Gift, Wedding Invitation, Wedding Decor & Lighting, Wedding Party Supply

Regions serviced: Tulsa

Setup (1)
Showroom (1)
Decor (1)
Tents (1)

They were very easy to work with! The staff there is very friendly and helpful! I definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Maria, 12/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Party Supplies
1.6

I give a bad review because after my wedding, I get an additional bill 1 day later by email stating that TWO whole racks of wine glasses were never returned!! The bill was for $180.

I dealt with this after I got back from my honeymoon. Everything was accounted for and ready for pick up by party pro. I find it ridiculous that those items were missing but all of the 400 pieces of silverware are accounted for. Honestly I was expecting to hear about some forks or spoons missing, not TWO whole racks of wine glasses. (Racks and glasses).

So I’m frustrated that this could not be resolved. Their left hand does not know what their right hand is doing.

Also when I ordered a dance floor is was delivered as a 12x12?!!!?? Party pro stated that “that is a standard size dance floor.” I specifically stated at the time of booking that I need a dance floor that will accommodate 120 people, not 5 people! This was resolved the night before however it cut into our wedding budget as an additional expense that was not anticipated since we had to order a larger dance floor.

All in all, I will never use party pro ever again. I will always take pictures of rented items to prove what was and was not accounted for to protect myself. NO ONE WANTS YOUR STUPID GLASSES NOR THE RACKS THEY CAME ON!! Lessened learned is to do an inventory of rented items that are delivered and set to be returned. Picture proof because multiple eye witness apparently do not work.

Party Pro are a bunch of liars and thrives. I stand by my statements.

Profile Picture Tabitha, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

We used party pro rents for the napkins at our wedding reception and they were great! We were able to get what we wanted, within our budget, and the staff was very helpful! Thank you so much for your help in making our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Alli, 7/22/17, 7 Reviews

Signage
Trinkets
1 AWARD

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Party Pro Rents is always keeping up with the newest rental trends and bringing in new product. They are super helpful and really know this industry. That make the rental side of events a breeze!

We're always happy to have Party Pro Rents involved in events at our venue. Their linens and decor create just the right look. We appreciate their timely and professional delivery and pick-up too !

Party Pro has a vast array of top quality rental items! They specialize in weddings & their showroom is full of inspiring rentable designs!

Party Pro is the perfect place to go to for all your Wedding needs. We have used them over the years and not only do they provide quality products and service, they take care of their customers! You are not just another bride to them, you are unique and special.

We highly endorse Party Pro Rents, not are they professional but add the personal touch to any and every event. Great crew to work with in and out of the showroom!

62 PROS I KNOW