Party Pro Rents Reviews

Party Pro Rents 3
Party Pro Rents 4
Party Pro Rents 5

Taylor · Married on 03/10/2018

Party Pro was amazing to work with. They met every need and we loved the look and quality of their table linens at our wedding!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Party Pro Rents's reply:

Taylor thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear that your event went well and we look forward to partying with you in the future!

Maria · Married on 12/01/2017

They were very easy to work with! The staff there is very friendly and helpful! I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Alli · Married on 07/22/2017

We used party pro rents for the napkins at our wedding reception and they were great! We were able to get what we wanted, within our budget, and the staff was very helpful! Thank you so much for your help in making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Dawnette · Married on 03/18/2017

I have worked multiple special events with this vendor so choosing them for my wedding was a no-brainer. As usual, everything showed up on time and without a hitch. Thank you for your wonderful service!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Sonya · Married on 08/06/2016

We rented our linens, chairs, chargers, kids’ table and kids’ chairs and cake platform. They had a large selection of items with which to choose. I would recommend visiting the store as well as the website to get a good idea of all the options. My wedding planner facilitated most of the interaction with them, but I was really impressed with their options and their pricing was comparable to other Tulsa rental stores.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Mary · Married on 10/10/2015

Party Pro worked with my caterer to provide all the tablecloths and napkins. We had a good time picking them out and the choices they had were wonderful. The cloths and napkins were very good quality and were delivered to the church exactly as promised.

Sent on 11/25/2015
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 06/27/2015

Their prices are pretty good and they had everything I ordered at the venue at the right time. What more could you ask of a party rental place? Our sales rep, Carol, who helped us with dressing the tables was very friendly and came up with some great ideas.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/07/2015

Everyone loved the table linens that we got. They went perfectly with our theme.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Party Pro Rents's reply:

Thanks Jessica for your feedback. We are happy that our products were able to meet your needs. Congrats on your union.

I had a great experience with Party Pro! They were very professional and flexible. I had to change the quantity of several items throughout the planning process and they would have a quote emailed to me and reservation made before I even got back home.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Party Pro Rents's reply:

Thank you for your review. Customer service is very important to our staff and we are excited that you received our PRO service.
  • User4603040 · event on: 12/09/2014

Thank you for donating table cloths to the Tulsa County Parks Christmas party! We were able to buy more gifts for our employees kids with the money you saved us. Our tables looked so beautiful with the red & green table cloths!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Party Pro Rents's reply:

Community is important to us and it was our pleasure to assist. Thanks for you kind words.

Jeff · Married on 12/07/2014

Always positive - even after changing our order weekly, and even the day before delivery!

Party Pro Rents's reply:

Thank you Jeff! We make it a point to prepare our orders 48 hours before your delivery or pickup date, but certainly understand last minute changes. Event can change in an instant and we are happy that we were able to service your event.
  • User4596196 · event on: 12/05/2014

Excellent Service on the Sales side from Michael and Josh and his team with the tent were awesome. Couldn't do what we do with out party pro.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Party Pro Rents's reply:

Providing quality service to all our clients and vendors is very important to us. We are who we are, because of all the GREAT people we service. We are glad to know that you had a great event and rental experience with us. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you on your future events.
  • F

Ashley · event on: 11/27/2014

Party Pro Rents is our go-to rental company in Tulsa! They have great products and service. Thank you Party Pro Rents!

Party Pro Rents's reply:

Thank you Farthing Events. It is always a pleasure working with your team. Thanks for making our products look so GOOD!
  • User4588269 · event on: 11/07/2014

All the girls in the office were top notch. We forgot lights and they had a crew run them out after the fact. This is the second year we've used them and they are awesome!!

Party Pro Rents's reply:

Thank you for the compliment! We a have strong sales staff that loves what they do. We hope that your event went just as planned; GREAT!

Curt · event on: 10/08/2014

Very professional in all aspects.

Sent on 12/08/2014
  • User4675525 · event on: 07/12/2014

Always a pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Christina · Married on 05/24/2014

I worked with Candace while planning my wedding and I must say she was amazing! She walked me through everything I needed to know and helped me work out any kinks in my planning. Candace was wonderful at putting together beautiful table ideas and showing me how different items could play off each other giving me exactly what I was looking for in my price range! I would have loved it if the lady's were allowed to come to the event to help set up. It can be a little trying when figuring out exactly how to tie sashes and fold napkins on your own. Over all it was a great experience and I would love to work with Candace again!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Party Pro Rents's reply:

We are so excited that you had such a great experience with Candace! We hope that your event went exactly as planned and you let us assist with any of your future events. Thanks again for renting with us!

Abbey · Married on 05/17/2014

They helped make the rental process easy!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Party Pro Rents's reply:

We understand that the rental process can be challenging at times. We encourage our clients to create open dialogue with our sales team and are continuously updating our process to make the renting with Party Pro Rents easier. Thanks again for renting with us, and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

TJ · Married on 05/03/2014

These people were great. Unfortunately they were subjected to a bad fire in their old place before we met to view party supplies, so supplies were limited. However, they went above and beyond letting us know that they could order enough of what we need if they didn't have all of it. Plus get it here in time for the wedding. Even when delivery of the wrong center piece bowls were made, there was no problem getting the right ones before the wedding. Nice company.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Party Pro Rents's reply:

It has been almost 1 year seen that horrible fire, and we are happy to say that it has strengthen us as a company. It has a challenge, but we are thankful that during that time, we were able to still service our clients.

Christina · event on: 07/19/2013

Our event was a fundraiser for The Bridges Foundation and your selection of events doesn't include that and we do not consider this a corporate event.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Susan · Married on 07/06/2013

Party Pro had everything we needed for my daughter's wedding. Their staff is helpful and friendly. The canopy and chandelier were such a special added touch to her reception.

Sent on 10/30/2013

What can I say but thank you for helping me put together the most beautiful day for my daughter! I spent hours during the months ahead in their showroom dreaming, and planning. They were helpful and patient. They had wonderful quality of rentals and are organized and did a great job. This is a great company!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Tammy · Married on 06/15/2012

The staff was very helpful, everyone was on time for delivery and we got exactly what we wanted a dream wedding! RECOMMEND THESE PEOPLE! :)

Sent on 06/20/2012

Madalyn · Married on 04/28/2012

We rented our linens, china, glasses and more from Party Pro Rents, they did a fantsatic job, gave us great service and were very friendly! We tried to go to another rental place in town but felt like they didn't really want our business as they were always too busy and seemed very unprofessional when we tried to talk to them..party pro was awesome though!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Amneh · Married on 04/16/2011

Stephanie is the owner of this company it's combined with Dress-A-Chair. They are the BEST company to deal with. Everything was delivered on time and it all looked great! We were super excited about how well everything looked. Stephanie is GREAT at what she does and she is so easy to work with! Loved everything about this company.

Sent on 04/26/2011