1012 S. Edgewood Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 52

About Edgewood Bakery

Edgewood Bakery has been serving the best in Jacksonville since 1947. We are proud to be a part of the Murray Hill neighborhood and Jacksonville community.

At Edgewood Bakery, you have the best of both worlds with our Award-winning Baked Goods and Cake Decorators. We are able to assist you with Custom Cakes, Breakfast or Pastry Catering, as well as our Wedding / Commitment Cakes. We can also create Groom's Cakes, Wedding Favors, and unique pastry items for your special event.

Edgewood Bakery Banquet Hall is the perfect Social or Business venue for up to 80 Guests. We offer options from full service meals to meeting space only in our smoke-free facility. Visit http://edgewoodbakery.com/banquethall for information on Hall Rental, Dining or Shower Packages along with a list of the Hall's amenties. Let us be the host for your Bridal Shower or Rehearsal Dinner.

Follow Edgewood Bakery on

eb fantasy cake1

• Videos 3

67 Reviews for Edgewood Bakery

Michelle · Married on 03/12/2016

It really is a shame that Edgewood Bakery is closing! They were wonderful to work with when we had our consultation and cake tasting. The cake they delivered us was stunning and while I only got to taste the icing on my wedding day (we were busy!), our guests raved about how delicious the cake was and every single slice was eaten up.

charlee · Married on 11/17/2015

Edgewood Bakery did a phenomenal job on my wedding cakes & cupcakes. I had a very specific vision in mind: I wanted 3 cakes of different sizes, all with different butter cream ivory frosting designs, unique toppers, and surrounded by a plethora of cupcakes, with certain color specifications. It was absolute PERFECTION. My Aunt and I sat down with Sandy, who did such a great job of capturing my vision! It was truly an elegant set-up. We had absolutely zero problems with anything. The cake was delivered on time & everyone raved about how delicious the cakes and cupcakes were. I could not have asked for a more professional, satisfying bakery.

• Ashley Butler

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2015

I booked Edgewood Bakery for our Wedding Cake & Cupcakes and from the moment we went in for our tasting – we felt like Royalty! They treated us so special! They listed and took note on every single small detail that I wanted to incorporate in my cake & cupcakes. The cake & cupcakes were absolutely delicious and they were completed in time like the said they would. I would highly recommend this Bakery for all of your Wedding needs!

Edgewood Bakery FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Friday Musicale
    Friday Musicale Mansion Weddings

Edgewood Bakery does a wonderful job! Great to work with.

• Kelley's Bloom Room
    Kelley's Bloom Room Wedding Florists

We absolutely LOVE Edgewood Bakery and are constantly working with them throughout the year with weddings. We would recommend them to any of our future brides still looking for the perfect cake masterpiece!

• A Unique Entertainment
    A Unique Entertainment Wedding Bands

I have been going personally to Edgewood Bakery since the 60's....I have used them for many business events as well. For personaliziation for any event and quality, you can't beat Edgewood Bakery...It is no longer close to me as I am currenly residing and my business is in Orange Park, but I STILL go to Edgewood Bakery whenever I go to a bakery! I even take their products out of town with me as gifts or for special events...

• 1012 S. Edgewood Avenue Jacksonville, FL 32205 See on map
    Tues - Sat; 6:50 am to 6 pm Once you have your reception venue booked, please call us for your wedding consultation.