22-45 31st street, Astoria, NY 11105 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Eden Di Bianco Beauty

Relax and enjoy being pampered while my team and I create the luscious locks and flawless face that will look back at you in your wedding photos for years to come. As a Hair and Makeup Artist my work includes Bridal, Commercial, Fashion, and Film and I bring my expertise and passion to every booking. My professional grade kit is well stocked with **cruelty free** brands, so you can feel beautiful from the inside out.

As a Bridal Artist, I advertise VERY little (go ahead and Google me!) yet I am consistently more booked each year. Why?

Because good word travels fast. Clients refer me again and again for the care and personalized attention they receive on their wedding day and throughout their planning process. Don't you deserve a beauty artist who understands and appreciates your vision and needs? Then contact me today!

Featured on:

Boho Weddings

Rock n Roll Bride

Storyboard Wedding (as a regular contributor, see my latest here): http://storyboardwedding.com/holiday-wedding-christmas-tree-farm-ballerina/

Follow Eden Di Bianco Beauty on

natasharob wedding web 101
Eden Di Bianco Beauty
this classic couple's stunning queens farm museum wedding had the right balance of rustic romance...
berry lips and natural makeup for storyboardwedding.com
Dionne's Wedding Makeup Feb '10
Dionne's Wedding Makeup Feb '10
Dr. T's "understated" Indian wedding was a joy to work on
Dr. T's "understated" Indian wedding was a joy to work on
 there were just two costume and makeup changes for this wedding.
hair and makeup by Eden Di Bianco
there were just two costume and makeup changes for this wedding. hair and makeup by Eden Di Bianco
ashtonside
styled by Storyboard Wedding
styled by Storyboard Wedding
 hair and makeup by Eden Di Bianco, photo by Casey Fatchett
hair and makeup by Eden Di Bianco, photo by Casey Fatchett
Dramatic look with strong lips & defined eyes and cheeks. I loved this sweet and beautiful Upper...
eveswish alyssa group shot
Eden Di Bianco Beauty
soft, romantic hair and natural glam makeup
hair and makeup by Eden Di Bianco
soft, romantic hair and natural glam makeup hair and makeup by Eden Di Bianco
the Eden Di Bianco Beauty team did hair and makeup for this whole party for a Gatsby themed wedding...
domterrysteps
Jannie's April Showers Engagement Shoot
Jannie's April Showers Engagement Shoot
One of my favorite Brooklyn weddings EVER! The Bride wore blush and her guests wore white. hair by...
natasharob wedding web 101

Eden Di Bianco Beauty 3
  • LL

Ladylette · Married on 04/06/2019

Super talented!

Eden was highly recommended by a trusted small business owner in my neighborhood. I loved that she uses a lot of natural products and she is very knowledgeable about makeup, hair & skin care, not just because it’s her livelihood but that she lives and breathes beauty. She is talented, has a great personality and was very easy to work with. She did my hair & makeup for my engagement shoot as well as my wedding day look. I was very lucky to have found Eden. I would definitely use her services again. Don’t look anywhere else and hire this talented lady!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Eden Di Bianco Beauty 4
    Eden Di Bianco Beauty 5
    Eden Di Bianco Beauty 6

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2017

Eden is an amazing artist! Not only are her hair and makeuo skills beyond magical, but she was able to put us at ease and had us laughing and joking around throughout the hectic getting ready process!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2016

Just 6 days after getting engaged in October 2015, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Aside from worrying about my health and treatment, I (like many) also worried about losing my hair due to chemotherapy.

Eden came highly recommended to me because not only is she great at what she does, but she also has experience with wig styling. After meeting at her apartment for my hair/makeup consultation, I instantly felt more confident that I'd still be a beautiful bride. She understood my situation, and more importantly, understood me.

What a talent! Eden was able to turn my chin-length synthetic hair wig that I wore throughout treatment into a thing of beauty by pinning back the wig hair and then affixing a low bun that she made from a series of human hair extensions (perfect color match!!)

She also did a fantastic job with my makeup, making the most of my poor little eyelashes and eyebrows that were still making a comeback.

Even though I was initially worried about not feeling/looking like myself on my wedding day with the wig, false eyelashes, etc, Eden's easy way of working and professionalism helped me feel relaxed -- I knew I was in good hands and could just let go, trust her and enjoy the getting ready process.

Truthfully I had never thought about the "wedding hair of my dreams" until I realized I wouldn't have any. But thanks to Eden, I love the way I looked and am so thankful I had her for my wedding. XOXO!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Eden Di Bianco Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 145.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 145.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 45.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Men's Grooming, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Casey Fatchett Photography
    Casey Fatchett Photography Wedding Photographers

Eden always does a remarkable job with her brides! Their hair and makeup is flawless and she is 'the bride whisperer'. I don't know how she does it but she makes everyone around her feel at ease!

• 22-45 31st street Astoria, 11105 See on map