Eden Di Bianco Beauty

Astoria, NY View map

Relax and enjoy being pampered while my team and I create the luscious locks and flawless face that will look back at you in your wedding photos for years to come. As a Hair and Makeup Artist my work includes Bridal, Commercial, Fashion, and Film and I bring my expertise and passion to every booking. My professional grade kit is well stocked with **cruelty free** brands, so you can feel beautiful from the inside out.

As a Bridal Artist, I advertise VERY little (go ahead and Google me!) yet I am consistently more booked each year. Why?

Because good word travels fast. Clients refer me again and again for the care and personalized attention they receive on their wedding day and throughout their planning process. Don't you deserve a beauty artist who understands and appreciates your vision and needs? Then contact me today!

Featured on:

Boho Weddings

Rock n Roll Bride

Storyboard Wedding (as a regular contributor, see my latest here): http://storyboardwedding.com/holiday-wedding-christmas-tree-farm-ballerina/

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$145

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$145

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$45

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Men's Grooming
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• LL
    Ladylette Married on 04/06/2019

Super talented!

Eden was highly recommended by a trusted small business owner in my neighborhood. I loved that she uses a lot of natural products and she is very knowledgeable about makeup, hair & skin care, not just because it’s her livelihood but that she lives and breathes beauty. She is talented, has a great personality and was very easy to work with. She did my hair & makeup for my engagement shoot as well as my wedding day look. I was very lucky to have found Eden. I would definitely use her services again. Don’t look anywhere else and hire this talented lady!
    Jennifer Married on 09/01/2017
    Eden is an amazing artist! Not only are her hair and makeuo skills beyond magical, but she was able to put us at ease and had us laughing and joking around throughout the hectic getting ready process!
    Sarah Married on 10/07/2016
    Just 6 days after getting engaged in October 2015, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Aside from worrying about my health and treatment, I (like many) also worried about losing my hair due to chemotherapy.

Eden came highly recommended to me because not only is she great at what she does, but she also has experience with wig styling. After meeting at her apartment for my hair/makeup consultation, I instantly felt more confident that I'd still be a beautiful bride. She understood my situation, and more importantly, understood me.

What a talent! Eden was able to turn my chin-length synthetic hair wig that I wore throughout treatment into a thing of beauty by pinning back the wig hair and then affixing a low bun that she made from a series of human hair extensions (perfect color match!!)

She also did a fantastic job with my makeup, making the most of my poor little eyelashes and eyebrows that were still making a comeback.

Even though I was initially worried about not feeling/looking like myself on my wedding day with the wig, false eyelashes, etc, Eden's easy way of working and professionalism helped me feel relaxed -- I knew I was in good hands and could just let go, trust her and enjoy the getting ready process.

Truthfully I had never thought about the "wedding hair of my dreams" until I realized I wouldn't have any. But thanks to Eden, I love the way I looked and am so thankful I had her for my wedding. XOXO!

Casey Fatchett Photography Casey Fatchett Photography Wedding Photographers

Eden always does a remarkable job with her brides! Their hair and makeup is flawless and she is 'the bride whisperer'. I don't know how she does it but she makes everyone around her feel at ease!

22-45 31st street Astoria, 11105
Location of (Eden Di Bianco Beauty)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding