Malibu, CA 90265 Map Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Ebeling Events

Ebeling Events is based in Malibu, CA, but services the Los Angeles, Orange and Santa Barbara counties in California and the greater Phoenix area in Arizona. We love working on all typs of events but our focus is on weddings. If you your wedding is taking place in another aread, we are willing to travel or might be know a great company you can work with in your local area. We love what we do and look forward to helping you have an amazing wedding, within your budget, that you get to enjoy yourself!

Follow Ebeling Events on

Bouquet
Bouquet
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
The happy couple is married. Now onto the reception!
The happy couple is married. Now onto the reception!
Preparing to host a wine tasting
Now presenting Mr & Mrs!
Now presenting Mr & Mrs!
Another table setting.
Another table setting.
The aisle before the wedding ceremony begins.
The aisle before the wedding ceremony begins.
The happy couple is about to cut their cake!
The happy couple is about to cut their cake!
Brunch reception for our guests
Brunch reception for our guests
A non profit fundraiser. Colors inspired by the ocean.
A non profit fundraiser. Colors inspired by the ocean.
77f60b10c6953ef8 1484414483622 img7089

Ebeling Events 6
Ebeling Events 7
  • Evelyn

Evelyn Ro 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Kim knows what she is doing!

My husband and I met Kim when we happened to check out an event open house (made to look like a wedding) that she coordinated at The Audubon Center at Debs Park, which is near a hiking trail we frequent. We were loosely looking to plan a wedding, but the moment we saw how Kim had set up The Audubon Center, we could completely envision having our wedding there! We had been to The Audubon Center before, but were surprised by how everything could come together to create a beautiful space for a wedding. I think this speaks to her attention to detail, creativity, and intuition for how a space can be set up and utilized.

We booked Kim for day of/month of coordination. We had no idea what we were walking into with wedding planning, but Kim made herself available to us to answer questions through texts and emails even before the month of the wedding. Once we approached the month of our wedding, Kim communicated with us frequently and met with us to bring all the scattered pieces of our own wedding planning together. To be honest, my husband and I were so worried about how all these various pieces would come together (we're not the most organized people), but once Kim took charge, we became so much more excited (and less stressed) as we saw our wedding vision unfold!

Kim was always professional, flexible, and communicative. I also personally appreciated how clear and direct Kim's communicative style was. I think this is a very important trait when looking for a wedding coordinator, because they have to work with various vendors and family members who can have differing opinions. However, at the end of the day, you want a coordinator who stays grounded in carrying out the vision of the couple rather than being pulled in different directions.

My husband and I had a great time at our wedding, and guests made similar remarks. Once the wedding began, neither my husband nor I noticed much of anything going on behind the scenes, because Kim took care of everything to make everything seamless and smooth. This really allowed us to be fully present during our day.

Looking back, Kim did so much more for us than what was included in the services we booked her for. Of course, no one should expect someone to do more than what they're paid for--everyone should always be paid for their knowledge, skill, and expertise! However, I think Kim going above and beyond for our wedding speaks to the heart and soul she puts in to her work.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Ebeling Events's reply:

Your words made my entire week. It was an honor to work with you & Dan. Thanks for letting me play a part in your gorgeous wedding! 馃挍

Jennifer 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Kis is the BEST!!!

My husband and I got married May 25, 2019 at the Calamingos Ranch in Malibu, Ca. I found Kim on IG when looking at hashtags for Calamingos lol. She had worked at our venue several times and was a local event planner, which was a huge plus for me. She was always very helpful and accommodating, even if I did ask 100 questions months before our wedding. She was my life saver, she was able to recommend AMAZING vendors, such as our officiant Kristin Neese(AMAZING), as well as my hair dresser, calligrapher, linen creator and rental companies. She also did a phenomenal job decorating my venue just as I had explained and kept our timeline right on track. It was perfect because of her! I love you Kim and will always recommend you.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Ebeling Events 13
    Ebeling Events 14

Ebeling Events's reply:

Jenn!!!

Your wedding was such a fun day. I loved helping you design & pull it all together. Seriously, can you & Brett get married every year? Can鈥檛 wait to catch up again soon. Congrats!!!

Brooke Siffrinn 路 Married on 04/01/2019

Fantastic Coordinator

I have worked several events with Ebeling Events as a vendor. Kim is so organized and one of the friendliest coordinators I have worked with. I have seen first hand how much she cares about her clients and how HARD she works. I wish I knew her when I got married.

Sent on 07/02/2019

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Kreative Hands
    Kreative Hands Wedding Florists

We had the honor of working with Ebeling Events at Malibu West Beach club. It was an awesome and personal experience. Kim was exceptional in every way! She made sure everything flowed smoothly and was always there to answer any questions. She was at the venue long before her due time of arrival, which we really appreciated! She took time with us to guide us to where everything goes. Overall she was awesome! If you are looking for personal service, Ebeling Events will make your day extra special!

• DJ Kamayo Entertainment
    DJ Kamayo Entertainment Wedding DJs

Super Awesome Planner/Coordinator to work with!

• Malibu, California, 90265 See on map