Vienna, VA 22182 Map · Phone number

About Dream Shaadi

Since 2004, Dream Shaadi has been dedicated to providing the highest level of wedding-related and event planning services to customers in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia. We know that planning a wedding can be stressful at times, and we want to make that process a little easier for you! Let Dream Shaadi be a guide to the Wedding of your Dreams.

Note: Not only can we assist in making your wedding day a success, our products and services are reliable resources for ANY event or celebration. Please don't forget to tell our vendors that you found them through Dream Shaadi.

wedding 849
wedding 849
mhsdreamshaadiav 1 of 1 2

2 Reviews for Dream Shaadi

Sharran · Married on 07/03/2016

Dream Shaadi (Sumeet and team) was recommended by a relative and now that we are done, we are so happy with we picked Sumeet. We got the full package from Dream Shaadi: negotiating with vendors all the way to day of execution. If there is one thing we have to say, Sumeet is 500% amazing on the day of. His execution is flawless and we did not have to worry about ANYTHING and lets be honest, I am sure many things went wrong (and we had no idea!).

Specifically, there were 2 things that really surprised us about Dream Shaadi:
    1) Sumeet was willing to negotiate with our venue even before we signed a contract with him.
    2) Even after our wedding was over, Sumeet has been helping us close the loop with our vendors

You will not be disappointed in Sumeet and we promise it will be well worth your money. Our ONLY [very small] issue with Sumeet is during the wedding planning portion, Sumeet was a bit delayed on his responses (probably because he is heavily sought after and has many weddings to plan for at once). While a tad bit frustrating, Sumeet did eventually get back to us and with his execution at the ultimate best of them all, everything else seemed moot.

Some might say wedding planners dont do anything, or not worth it. I can confidently tell you, they are wrong. Sumeet has proved otherwise and if you have the chance to sign him, do it ASAP.

Mina · Married on 10/06/2018

0.4
      0.5

I am truly appalled that of all vendors, a wedding planner could be as unresponsive and not hold true to his word as Dream Shaadi. We talked on the phone once (after he kept pushing the time back), then said he would provide me a quote by the end of the week. I didn't get anything so I followed up - he said he was out of town and would certainly provide it the next day...again didn't get anything and finally after 4 days passed I asked again, and he never responded at all after that... I'm glad I found this our sooner than later because having him as the wedding planner would be so frustrating!!

Dream Shaadi FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4