Dreadko Media

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$15,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$15,000 Most Popular Price

FCK the wedding industry.

wtfisdreadko.com

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$15,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Renee
    Renee B. Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and Fun Wedding Photography!

I cannot say enough about Dreadko Media!!! OMG, what did Jeremy and Jeff not do for us!?!? They made us feel comfortable, beautiful/handsome, fun, kept our schedule in line when we had more than a few drinks after the wedding started, did everything possible to get the best shots ever and got the photos back to us in RECORD time!!! One of the best things about working with Jeremy, besides the most amazing pictures ever, was how responsible Jeremy was. I know it is hard being a wedding vendor and all of these vendors get TONS of emails every day but Jeremy was SOO responsive throughout the whole process and constantly sending us updates ever since we booked them 1.5 years out from the wedding. I highly recommend using Dreadko for any event you have!!
  • Adrianna
    Adrianna S. Married on 08/20/2022

Incredible pictures, incredible people

Do you like good pictures? How about cool dudes that are easy to talk to and work alongside? Do you like not paying a boatload of money for AMAZING pictures and easy going photographers that make you relax, feel like family, and have a good time? Then why are you still reading this instead of just hiring Dreadko?! Keep reading for more helpful info, if you're not sold yet.
    When I first looked at Dreadko, I swore they were going to be too expensive and kept searching. But the picture they had for their vendor profile kept taking me back to them over and over again. It was just so unique and beautiful! I emailed in for a quote at 4pm on a Sunday. Most photographers would have got back to me the next day, but 4 hours later after emailing with Jeremy that whole time, we decided we HAD to have them shoot our wedding. Plus their crazy amounts of discounts made them way less expensive than I could have imagined!
    Jeremy and the crew are incredibly flexible, even when we didn't exactly know where our venue was going to be or where we were going to be getting ready. The communication was perfect with quick response times and complete clarity. When my father-in-law suddenly passed away just a few months before our wedding, Jeremy not only offered prayers and support, but took into account how that could affect our day, handling the situation with care and kindness.
    Fast forward to the day of and Jeremy and Jeff were just on point. They not only got all the great shots you would expect for a wedding, but they truly captured all the emotions we felt that day. Not a moment was missed and it was easy to relive the whole day just looking at the pictures. When I was getting nervous, they eased my mind and made sure I knew that everything was going just as it should. They also kept me on time because I tend to run a little behind when I'm nervous. Jeff took some really fun pictures of us playing Heads Up on the way to the reception, which may sound silly, but that really meant a lot to us! Jeremy made sure we got some sweet outside and night time pictures without keeping us outside too long because it was the end of August and about 90 degrees (if not hotter). And the photos they took of my sweet dog that is as near to me as my children, are just incredible. Every picture we wanted at our church, done! We had no idea what pictures we wanted for our reception, but they did! And boom, done! Pictures of me making funny faces at my (now) husband because I do it all the time, got 'em! My adorable 3 year old nephew that acts like a dinosaur, check! And the pictures are AMAZING!
    Also, it has been almost a month since my wedding and I already have all my edited pictures back! And way more pictures than I was promised! Seriously, just hire Dreadko. You will be so happy you did. And welcome to The Fam.
  • illustration stars

13 photos · 09/22/2018

Deals

Dreadko Media 1
Gift

Provide proof of military service and receive 5% off any package!

Pricing

1 Perot Avenue Cherry Hill, NJ, 08003
Location of (Dreadko Media)

Dreadko Media frequently asked questions

What photography services does Dreadko Media include in the starting price?

Dreadko Media includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Dreadko Media include in their most popular wedding package?

Dreadko Media includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints

What photography styles does Dreadko Media offer?

Dreadko Media offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Dreadko Media offer?

Dreadko Media offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Dreadko Media offer for wedding events?

Dreadko Media offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Dreadko Media and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Dreadko Media is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Dreadko Media offer?

Dreadko Media currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding