1837 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 63
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Drake Social

From small intimate gatherings to large opulent events, our first-class service remains tried and true. We ensure your event is authentically designed, perfectly planned, and beautifully executed. Our finely-tuned process has proven successful in over 100 events.

We offer four elements of value: planning, design, production, and event management. Our full-service offering guides Drake Social clients through a memorable planning experience that leads to a one-of-a-kind event. We take a limited number of clients each year to focus on the quality of execution.

Our clients trust our experience and refined strategy to guide them through the planning process with ease. Your planning experience will be focused on your priorities. We take time to develop a meaningful relationship with every client and partner with the best industry professionals for your event. Drake Social’s vendor list is a curated selection that parallels our quality of service.

Drake Social offers the following services:

• Budget Mapping
  • Timelines
  • To-do List
  • Two Planners

Other Services
This vendor services the following wedding types:

• Civil
  • Cultural
  • Destination
  • Elopement
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

Location
Drake Social is based in Santa Barbara, California and Atlanta, Georgia and services the surrounding areas.

thrash wedding 438 of 981 51 963806 160159295686636
thrash wedding 438 of 981 51 963806 160159295686636

Photos 61 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

12 Reviews for Drake Social

1 User photo

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2018

We absolutely adore Courtney! She was so sweet and helpful, always available to answer any questions and made the last month of planning a BREEZE. The night of our wedding went flawlessly and I attribute it all to Courtney and her great team! Courtney, thank you, thank you, thank you for all you did to make mine and Garrett’s wedding such a dream! If you're in the Atlanta area, I cannot recommend working with Courtney and her team enough!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Drake Social's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! It was a joy working with you and Garrett! We loved helping plan your beautiful wedding! Wish you both all the best!! xoxo
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 06/02/2018

Feeling very thankful would be the best way to share our experience with Courtney Drake of Drake Social. From the very first conversation on the phone... I knew Courtney was our girl. She had a way of putting all of the details of the process in order which kept us on track and organized. Her calm spirit and wonderful heart made the months leading up to our special day very relaxing. She took time to get to know us and made us feel so special. She was always there when I had a question or just needed a friend. She and her team made our wedding day one we will forever be talking about...if you are looking for a partner to help you through the wedding process call Courtney Drake! You will not be disappointed...

Sent on 08/16/2018

Drake Social's reply:

Thank you for the 5-star review Cindy! You and Bob are an amazing couple and I'm so grateful we were able to be a part of your special day.

Award

Drake Social Pricing

Drake Social Price Rates

Drake Social FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Drake Social

Courtney  Drake

Courtney Drake

Owner

I started Drake Social with a passion for creating beautiful events that leave your guests in “awe”. I am a natural leader and consider myself lucky to have found the event industry.

Between Atlanta, Georgia, and Santa Barbara, California, I’m officially bicoastal. As an Atlanta native, my heart will always be in the south but my soul thrives on the west coast. I love mixing traditions and trends across both markets and that translates to one-of-a-kind events for my clients across the country.

My education and corporate experience elevate my natural talent for planning, design, and event management. A bachelor’s degree from The University of Alabama in interior design, a master’s degree from Georgia Tech in construction management, and 11 years of corporate finance experience provide a solid foundation for superior event planning and design services.

I’m a fitness fanatic who loves red wine. You can find me in Europe during my offseason, or on the beaches of the Caribbean. Whether indulging in a seasonal Terrine from Arnaud Nicolas in Paris or soaking up rays in Exuma, I love to travel. I appreciate runway fashion, but my comfort lies in Anthropologie or Arhaus.

I am thrilled to get to know you so I can bring to life everything that makes you special as a couple. It is my mission to ensure your guests feel your love and experience the “awe” of your event.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Cait Madden

Cait Madden

Event Producer

I recognized my passion for weddings after being a bridesmaid for the better half of the last decade. I’ve attended and been a part of so many weddings that my mother began calling me “27 Dresses.” After being a part of so many weddings, I became captivated by watching each aspect come together to create something sensational on the big day. With a background in public relations and event planning, coordinating weddings was a perfect fit.

I grew up just outside of Atlanta and received my bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications with a concentration on Public Relations from the University of West Georgia. After working in the corporate world as an Account Director, I’ve recently decided to return to UWG to complete my Masters in Business Administration. When I’m not at a wedding or studying, I like to volunteer at Best Friends Animal Society in Smyrna.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1837 State Street Santa Barbara, CA, 93101 See on map
    678-675-0541 (Phone number)
    Location of (Drake Social)