Drake Social

Santa Barbara, CA View map Visit website
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

From small intimate gatherings to large opulent events, our first-class service remains tried and true. We ensure your event is authentically designed, perfectly planned, and beautifully executed. Our finely-tuned process has proven successful in over 100 events.

We offer four elements of value: planning, design, production, and event management. Our full-service offering guides Drake Social clients through a memorable planning experience that leads to a one-of-a-kind event. We take a limited number of clients each year to focus on the quality of execution.

Our clients trust our experience and refined strategy to guide them through the planning process with ease. Your planning experience will be focused on your priorities. We take time to develop a meaningful relationship with every client and partner with the best industry professionals for your event. Drake Social’s vendor list is a curated selection that parallels our quality of service.

Drake Social offers the following services:

• Budget Mapping
  • Timelines
  • To-do List
  • Two Planners

Other Services
This vendor services the following wedding types:

• Civil
  • Cultural
  • Destination
  • Elopement
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

Location
Drake Social is based in Santa Barbara, California and Atlanta, Georgia and services the surrounding areas.

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$15,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jenny
    Jenny Married on 02/23/2019

Drake Social Delivers!

We spent a lot of time and research to hire a wedding planner that was creative, dependable and organized. Drake Social was all of these things and more. When we first met, we felt at ease with Courtney and Tracy and they were both creative helping come up with fun ideas to surprise and delight our guests. Also, we had a lot of moving parts and pieces to our wedding which Tracy helped coordinate and execute on the day of. We did a partial planning package since we were so involved in customizing our wedding and choosing vendors but Drake Social was instrumental in making our wedding day come to life without one hiccup!! Highly recommend!!
    Melissa Married on 09/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We absolutely adore Courtney! She was so sweet and helpful, always available to answer any questions and made the last month of planning a BREEZE. The night of our wedding went flawlessly and I attribute it all to Courtney and her great team! Courtney, thank you, thank you, thank you for all you did to make mine and Garrett’s wedding such a dream! If you're in the Atlanta area, I cannot recommend working with Courtney and her team enough!

Drake Social's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! It was a joy working with you and Garrett! We loved helping plan your beautiful wedding! Wish you both all the best!! xoxo
  • illustration stars

Team

Courtney  Drake
Courtney Drake
Owner

I started Drake Social with a passion for creating beautiful events that leave your guests in “awe”. I am a natural leader and consider myself lucky to have found the event industry.

Between Atlanta, Georgia, and Santa Barbara, California, I’m officially bicoastal. As an Atlanta native, my heart will always be in the south but my soul thrives on the west coast. I love mixing traditions and trends across both markets and that translates to one-of-a-kind events for my clients across the country.

My education and corporate experience elevate my natural talent for planning, design, and event management. A bachelor’s degree from The University of Alabama in interior design, a master’s degree from Georgia Tech in construction management, and 11 years of corporate finance experience provide a solid foundation for superior event planning and design services.

I’m a fitness fanatic who loves red wine. You can find me in Europe during my offseason, or on the beaches of the Caribbean. Whether indulging in a seasonal Terrine from Arnaud Nicolas in Paris or soaking up rays in Exuma, I love to travel. I appreciate runway fashion, but my comfort lies in Anthropologie or Arhaus.

I am thrilled to get to know you so I can bring to life everything that makes you special as a couple. It is my mission to ensure your guests feel your love and experience the “awe” of your event.

Cait Madden
Cait Madden
Event Producer

I recognized my passion for weddings after being a bridesmaid for the better half of the last decade. I’ve attended and been a part of so many weddings that my mother began calling me “27 Dresses.” After being a part of so many weddings, I became captivated by watching each aspect come together to create something sensational on the big day. With a background in public relations and event planning, coordinating weddings was a perfect fit.

I grew up just outside of Atlanta and received my bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications with a concentration on Public Relations from the University of West Georgia. After working in the corporate world as an Account Director, I’ve recently decided to return to UWG to complete my Masters in Business Administration. When I’m not at a wedding or studying, I like to volunteer at Best Friends Animal Society in Smyrna.

1837 State Street Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
6782076726
Location of (Drake Social)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding