Drake Social Reviews

1 User photo

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 02/23/2019

Drake Social Delivers!

We spent a lot of time and research to hire a wedding planner that was creative, dependable and organized. Drake Social was all of these things and more. When we first met, we felt at ease with Courtney and Tracy and they were both creative helping come up with fun ideas to surprise and delight our guests. Also, we had a lot of moving parts and pieces to our wedding which Tracy helped coordinate and execute on the day of. We did a partial planning package since we were so involved in customizing our wedding and choosing vendors but Drake Social was instrumental in making our wedding day come to life without one hiccup!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2018

We absolutely adore Courtney! She was so sweet and helpful, always available to answer any questions and made the last month of planning a BREEZE. The night of our wedding went flawlessly and I attribute it all to Courtney and her great team! Courtney, thank you, thank you, thank you for all you did to make mine and Garrett’s wedding such a dream! If you're in the Atlanta area, I cannot recommend working with Courtney and her team enough!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Drake Social's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! It was a joy working with you and Garrett! We loved helping plan your beautiful wedding! Wish you both all the best!! xoxo
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 06/02/2018

Feeling very thankful would be the best way to share our experience with Courtney Drake of Drake Social. From the very first conversation on the phone... I knew Courtney was our girl. She had a way of putting all of the details of the process in order which kept us on track and organized. Her calm spirit and wonderful heart made the months leading up to our special day very relaxing. She took time to get to know us and made us feel so special. She was always there when I had a question or just needed a friend. She and her team made our wedding day one we will forever be talking about...if you are looking for a partner to help you through the wedding process call Courtney Drake! You will not be disappointed...

Sent on 08/16/2018

Drake Social's reply:

Thank you for the 5-star review Cindy! You and Bob are an amazing couple and I'm so grateful we were able to be a part of your special day.

Sharon · Married on 03/30/2018

As the parents of the bride, my husband and I wanted not just a wedding planner, but also a teammate to our daughter, her fiancé and us. When Courtney was recommended to us, we were told she is “young and fun” and she is; however, she is much more than that! Courtney was simply amazing from beginnning to end! She is full of energy and great ideas, and has relationships with others (venue, florist, photographer, videographer, baker, caterer, musician, etc.) who share her excitement and commitment to making the bride and groom’s wedding day perfect for them. Courtney is a great listener, and strove to make our daughter’s ideas and visions a reality. In areas where we didn’t have particular ideas, Courtney made great suggestions. With regard to organization, Courtney kept us on track with online access to a timeline where we could keep up with payments due to different vendors, our guest list along with their responses, invitation etiquette, tipping etiquette, etc. Courtney’s upbeat, can-do attitude and great sense of humor, along with her dedication to making the bride and groom’s wedding day special, make it easy to recommend her whole-heartedly!! No need to interview more than one event planner...Courtney and Drake Social will make your dreams come true!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Caroline · Married on 11/04/2017

I worked with Courtney for 8 months as an out-of-town bride living in Tennessee and getting married in Atlanta. From day one Josh and I could tell she was a perfect fit for us. Courtney is extremely professional, prompt and KNOWS what she is doing. She kept me sane during the planning process and I never once questioned her abilities. Courtney brought my dream ballroom wedding to life seamlessly! I can't give her enough praise! She is simply amazing. Choose Drake Social. She is worth it! <3

*more photos to come

Sent on 11/14/2017

Drake Social's reply:

Caroline- Your day was a dream! I can't wait to see the pictures. I already miss our phone calls and planning dates. I wish you and Josh all the best. Thank you for allowing Drake Social to be a part of your special day. XOXO

Jeannine · Married on 10/07/2017

Courtney was a joy to work with. She was super patient with my many questions and complete wedding cluelessness! She has beautiful taste and helped to execute an absolutely gorgeous wedding. Courtney is organized, attentive to detail and very clearly knows the wedding business. You will be in the best hands-hire her!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Drake Social's reply:

Thanks Jeannine for the 5-star review! I truly enjoyed working with you and Dan to plan your dream wedding at The Ritz Reynolds, Lake Oconee. Wishing you both all the happiness in the world!

Kyle · Married on 07/29/2017

There is not nearly enough space for me to fully articulate my level of satisfaction with Courtney Drake and Drake Social. Here's the quick summary:

Courtney was able to assist us with a series of critical tasks, she helped us manage the corresponding efforts of other vendors, she transformed our visions, and she ultimately executed a plan flawlessly. Because of Courtney, we were able to enjoy our wedding weekend with family and friends to the fullest. I would highly encourage anyone considering her services to contact her as quickly as possible. You will find few others like her in this industry, let alone in the metro-Atlanta area.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Drake Social's reply:

Kyle- Thank you for the 5-star review and also for the thoughtful letter of recommendation! I'm humbled by your kind words and can't thank you enough. Your wedding was perfect and I'm honored I was able to be a part of such a special day.

Kim · Married on 07/22/2017

Courtney is the best! She is super organized, answered questions before we even thought of them and was extremely available to us. The day of the wedding, Courtney worked so hard to make sure everything went smoothly and to keep everything on track. She is a real delight!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Drake Social's reply:

Kim- it was such a pleasure working with you and Hannah. Thank you for trusting me with Hannah and Tram's special day!

Dot · Married on 06/09/2017

My step-daughter lives out of town and I acted as her "eyes on the ground" as she worked out the details of her perfect day. The ceremony and reception were held at the Atlanta History Center, in the Grand Overlook Ballroom. Since Jenny is an experienced event planner, she was able to lead the process very effectively, and Courtney and her team worked with us as our Day-of Planner. Courtney was fantastic during the weeks leading up to the wedding, sharing tips/tools with Jenny, organizing our planning meeting and the walk-through with the vendors and helping me stay on schedule. She is highly organized, and focused on all the details that made the day so special for our family. On the wedding day, she and her team kept us all on point and "picked up the pieces" for anything we missed, without skipping a beat. The day was flawless! They were so much fun for us to work with, complemented each other as a team, and impressed everyone they met with their professionalism and approachable demeanor. I would highly recommend Drake Social!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Drake Social's reply:

Thank you Dot! I had a blast working with you and Jen. It was beautiful wedding!

Meri Kate · Married on 05/20/2017

Drake Social made planning a wedding in 5 months not only possible, but fun! My then fiancé and I were overwhelmed with choices, and Courtney from Drake Social took our vision and brought it to life! It was even better than I could have ever imagined, and during the whole process she made sure to point us to what was most important- the celebration of marriage! We left every meeting and phone call refreshed and excited about the decisions that were being made because we knew she truly cared about our wedding day. It allowed us to be fully present when our wedding day arrived so we could fully take in all of the joy and celebration!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Drake Social's reply:

Thank you so much Meri Kate! It was an honor being a part of your special day. I look forward to watching your marriage grow and continuing to build a lifelong friendship. xoxo

jennifer · Married on 05/06/2017

Incredible, not enough words to express how I feel about the quality of service, communication and finished product. I would recommend Drake Social for all of your wedding coordination/planning needs!! Courtney is more than just a planner... she’s a friend wanting to make your dreams come alive.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Drake Social's reply:

Thank you so much Jen! It was a pleasure working with you and Dot. I wish you and Greg all the happiness in the world!

Louis · Married on 01/14/2017

Courtney Drake helped us plan a fabulous wedding that took place less than two months after our engagement. I have checked all the services used below. Courtney guided us to the perfect vendors for each need including our officiant. We did selected our rings, wedding dress and wedding party attire and venue. Courtney arranged everything after that at our venue, the Mandarin Oriental Buckhead and managed all vendors from special flowers and arrangements to a special room for children during the rehearsal dinner to our string quartet for the wedding and a live band for the reception. She was fabulous.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Drake Social's reply:

Thank you so much Louis and Delta for the kind words! I loved being a part of your special day.