DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City

Guest Capacity
Indoor
Venue Setting

About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City

Our breathtaking views of the Washington D.C. skyline is only the beginning!

See your wedding vision come to life at The Doubletree by Hilton Crystal City. You and your guests will enjoy our gracious hospitality, elegant dining, and amazing views of the Washington, D.C. skyline.

The culinary team at The DoubleTree offers the best in fine dining. Sophisticated menus showcase delectable dishes and attention to detail.

Start your happily ever after with an elegant venue and breathtaking views. Let our event staff assist you in the planning and coordination of your special day or weekend. For more information, contact our team at (703) 940.9031.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City on

4 Reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City

4.2

I recently got married at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Washington DC/Crystal City. The wedding took place on February 2, 2013. The Assistant Director of Catering, Sheila Crayton, was my advocate and planner through the hotel for me event. From the beginning Sheila was amazing and quick to set a meeting for a site tour so we could see the property. I had set up about 4 other appointments at hotels in the area … and I have to tell you that I don’t think there would have been another person that could have made such an impression on me as she did. I ended up sitting with her for about an hour and by the time I was done… I canceled all my other appointments. I canceled them because I knew that there wouldn’t be another person that would take care of me the way I knew she would. AND SHE DID!
From start to finish, she literally followed through on every promise she made to me the day she met. She made me feel completely comfortable and taken care of. I don’t know how I would have made it without her. I have working in the Hospitality field for over 18 years and I can promise you … the success of every event is the staff you have in house. From the moment I walked in the door, to when I walked down the aisle... to check out… it was perfect! The food was amazing … the Chef and his culinary team did an AMAZING job. Even though I knew I had a little budget compared to most … I knew I could send her more after all was said and done. I can tell you that I have already sent numerous of my own clients to this hotel. All they have to do is talk to Sheila and I know they won’t have to worry about looking for another venue. I also had my event planner talk to her because she is always looking for talented people to work with, and Sheila is the best!
Chef Jose Urrutia & Chef Vincent Jenkins created such an INCREDIBLE dinner… I actually had guests that were asking for recipes. One of my guests is a chef and took one bite and said… ‘AMAZING CHEF's'

Profile Picture Aisha, 2/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Better reservation method....lack communication between central reservation line and actual hotel front desk staff

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5331834, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City Pricing

Photos

8 Photos

8 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

What a gorgeous venue. And the staff was very professional. I'd love to officiate here again!

Sheila and the rest of the Doubletree Special Event team are great to work with! They are so easy to work with! You will be in great hands hosting your event at the Crystal City Double Tree!

We totally enjoyed working with the team at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Crystal City. Everyone from the bellmen to the catering crew was extremely professional and attentive. We look forward to working with this team in the future!

Gorgeous reception venue!! Highly recommend this place!

Events

300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA 22202   See On Map
703-416-3855 (phone)
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City is a wedding venue from Northern Viriginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City is a professional wedding venue with DC Views that has been part of the Northern Virginia wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners with DC Views.