DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City

300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA 22202 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 20 to 600
Availability Check your date

About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City

The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City is a hotel in the Washington, D.C. area where couples can host their wedding-day events. This classic city hotel features a rooftop terrace and other event spaces with monumental views of D.C.’s greatest sights. Couples will find this hotel in Northern Virginia, just six minutes from Arlington National Cemetery.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue invites up to 600 guests to a couple’s wedding. The main Crystal Ballroom can be divided down into five smaller sections to accommodate smaller gatherings, or for other wedding events, such as ceremonies, bridal showers, engagement parties or rehearsal dinners. Couples celebrating receptions at maximum capacity can use the full extent of this room with its floor-to-ceiling windows and views of the monuments in downtown Washington, D.C. The Monumental View Room, Capitol View Room and Potomac View Room are smaller event spaces offering exactly that which their names imply from the fourteenth floor. These spaces are ideal for a scenic indoor wedding ceremony. The Jefferson Room on the fifteenth floor offers a balcony for a quaint cocktail reception or other wedding event. Numerous other boardrooms and meeting rooms in the hotel can also be used on a couple’s wedding day.

This hotel and its staff offer many accommodating services for couples' events. Even the company’s website offers many helpful services to couples in the planning stages of their wedding. Other services offered on the big day include:

• Accommodations
  • Setup
  • Shuttle
  • Valet

Cuisine
Full bar service keeps couples and guests happy throughout the wedding reception. Bartenders pour for champagne toasts and even serve a signature drink. Catering for the couple’s event, crafted onsite in the hotel’s kitchen, can be served in the following styles:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Accommodation
Contemporary accommodations give couples and guests a place to rest after a night of wedding festivities. The rooms and suites at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City offer numerous homey comforts such as coffee makers, ironing boards, televisions and--in the suites--a functional living space. These familiar amenities are contrasted by the breathtaking views of Washington, D.C. viewed from guests’ windows.

Follow DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City on
Lobby View
Lobby View

4 Reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City

Aisha · Married on 02/02/2013

I recently got married at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Washington DC/Crystal City. The wedding took place on February 2, 2013. The Assistant Director of Catering, Sheila Crayton, was my advocate and planner through the hotel for me event. From the beginning Sheila was amazing and quick to set a meeting for a site tour so we could see the property. I had set up about 4 other appointments at hotels in the area … and I have to tell you that I don’t think there would have been another person that could have made such an impression on me as she did. I ended up sitting with her for about an hour and by the time I was done… I canceled all my other appointments. I canceled them because I knew that there wouldn’t be another person that would take care of me the way I knew she would. AND SHE DID!
    From start to finish, she literally followed through on every promise she made to me the day she met. She made me feel completely comfortable and taken care of. I don’t know how I would have made it without her. I have working in the Hospitality field for over 18 years and I can promise you … the success of every event is the staff you have in house. From the moment I walked in the door, to when I walked down the aisle... to check out… it was perfect! The food was amazing … the Chef and his culinary team did an AMAZING job. Even though I knew I had a little budget compared to most … I knew I could send her more after all was said and done. I can tell you that I have already sent numerous of my own clients to this hotel. All they have to do is talk to Sheila and I know they won’t have to worry about looking for another venue. I also had my event planner talk to her because she is always looking for talented people to work with, and Sheila is the best!
    Chef Jose Urrutia & Chef Vincent Jenkins created such an INCREDIBLE dinner… I actually had guests that were asking for recipes. One of my guests is a chef and took one bite and said… ‘AMAZING CHEF's'

allyson · Married on 10/07/2016

Better reservation method....lack communication between central reservation line and actual hotel front desk staff

Sent on 12/13/2016

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City's reply:

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to post a review with us. I would love to find out more information about the reservation process that you are referring to. Were you making an individual reservation with the hotel or did you come with a group? We have a 1-800-222-TREE (8733) number that individual and group guests can use to reserve rooms and we also offer groups that are individual call-in to have personalized webpages that take them directly to the discounted website. I look forward to hearing from you.

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 596.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 600
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 17
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Dance Floor, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Rabbi Laurie Green
    Rabbi Laurie Green Wedding Officiants

What a gorgeous venue. And the staff was very professional. I'd love to officiate here again!

• Evelyn Alas Photography
    Evelyn Alas Photography Wedding Photographers

Sheila and the rest of the Doubletree Special Event team are great to work with! They are so easy to work with! You will be in great hands hosting your event at the Crystal City Double Tree!

• 300 Army Navy Drive Arlington, VA 22202 See on map