Dorene's Creative Cakes

Norway, ME View map

Dorene’s Creative Cakes is a Maine cake decorating business located in Norway, Maine. We are right on the way from points in southern Maine and Massachusetts to the numerous wedding venues at Sunday River Ski Resort and deliver there on a regular basis. In addition to Sunday River we have worked with numerous western Maine wedding destinations including barns, inns and lakeside resorts. I specialize in custom, one-of-a-kind cakes which through a collaborative process are created by and for each customer. Although I love to do wedding cakes they are but just one facet of my cake decorating business. I am fully prepared and equipped to take on any challenge you might have, from a groom’s cake, to a bridal shower cake, to cakes for any and all occasions one might want a cake for. Please have a look around and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

$4.40

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4.90

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.35

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth W. Married on 07/10/2020

Dorene's Creative Cakes

We used Dorene for our wedding at Sunday River on 10/19/19 and she was incredible to work with! She was so easy to communicate with via e-mail and was SO organized! She made us a small cake to cut and share with our bridal party and then cupcakes for our guests. Our cake was a delicious snicker doodle with cinnamon icing and cream cheese frosting. Our cupcakes were red velvet cream cheese, chocolate vanilla, vanilla chocolate, and champagne raspberry. Everyone RAVED about how good the cakes were! I brought boxes with me fully anticipating there being leftover cupcakes for us to bring home - but NOPE - everyone devoured all of them! I highly suggest Dorene for your cake needs

Dorene's Creative Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the compliments and letting me play a small part in your special day. My goal is to provide joy and flavorful treats.
    Best wishes for the future.
    Suzanne Married on 08/26/2017
    Dorene was awesome! We loved meeting her for our cake tasting. Our wedding cake turned out beautifully, and more importantly, was quite delicious. She even packaged up a layer for us to have for our one year anniversary. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great wedding cake.

Dorene's Creative Cakes's reply:

Naked cakes are beautiful when surrounded with fruit.
    Hannah Married on 06/13/2014
    My family has been using Dorene for all occasion cakes for many years. Her cakes are always beautiful and delicious. Her prices are extremely reasonable as well.

24 Hall Lane Norway, ME, 04268
2075272335
Location of (Dorene's Creative Cakes)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding