Pflugerville, Pflugerville, TX 78660 Map · Phone number

About Donny Tidmore Photography

Donny Tidmore Photography is a wedding photography company based out of Pflugerville, Texas. Owner and photographer Donny Tidmore has been shooting weddings since 2014 and loves capturing the human spirit and the beautiful connection between you as a couple. He recognizes that every moment of your big day is special, and he strives to catch the honest emotion of all of them so that you’ll have an amazing collection of keepsakes to cherish forever.

Products Offered
Donny Tidmore Photography shoots engagements and weddings in a gorgeous photojournalistic or traditional style. Donny only schedules one event per day but can accommodate additional hours upon request, and he can also arrange for multi-location shoots if desired. He provides a wide array of options to choose from to enjoy your final images, including:

• Albums

Donny Tidmore Photography 5
Donny Tidmore Photography 6
Donny Tidmore Photography 7

Amanda R · Getting married on 03/14/2020

An amazing photographer who made a special day more memorable

Hiring Donny to be our engagement photographer was the best decision we’ve made for our wedding so far. He traveled over an hour out of town, before hiking up a rock face, just to meet us at our desired location, Enchanted Rock State Park. We were so nervous to be in front of a camera, but within minutes of meeting Donny he had us laughing and feeling completely at ease. Our photo album came out phenomenal and Donny was able to capture the exact style we were going for. If we weren’t having an out of state wedding, Donny would’ve been the first vendor we hired for our big day. We can’t recommend his services enough!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Donny Tidmore Photography 13
    Donny Tidmore Photography 14

Rebecca · Married on 03/30/2019

Phenomenal Photographer, Man, & Photos

I wanted a photographer whose work was a little darker, more casual, and more unique than most wedding photographers I'd seen. Looking through Donny's work, I was sold! He also worked with us financially and time wise and that was a huge relief. We met him in San Marcos for our engagement shoot. It was boiling hot and we were nervous. We cracked a beer to calm our nervous and walked Donny around where we met. He was so calm and easy going that our nerves were gone quickly. We all talked and took pictures. He even got in the water with us! It didn't feel like a photo shoot. Our engagement photos came back in a timely manner and were gorgeous. The day of our wedding, he was phenomenal. He took tons of pictures and made sure I got all the "shots" I wanted. During the ceremony, I literally didn't even see him taking pictures. He was a hoot during the reception and most of my family and friends complimented him about how involved and friendly he was during the celebration. He even took a picture with me in the photo booth! The thing I cannot stress enough is how stunning this man's work is! My wedding photos are like something from a magazine - they are amazing! Everyone who has seen them are shook and I get tons of compliments on them. He caught so moments that I didn't see or realize were happening and it was great to see in photographs. I will cherish these forever. Another thing I want to say is how friendly and how terrific Donny's personality is throughout every second of your journey. He is funny, kind, and fun! My husband and I adore Donny and I cannot say enough about him. If you are looking for one of a kind photos, Donny Tidmore is the absolute best.

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Donny Tidmore Photography 22
    Donny Tidmore Photography 23
  • Divina

Divina · Married on 02/23/2018

We cannot emphasize it enough. Donny Tidmore is the most down to earth, transparent, friendly and funny guy. We couldn’t have gone with a better photographer. He was so easy to chat with and get to know. I seriously don’t know why he isn’t famous. He did an absolutely amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. Easily, he’s our favorite wedding choice!!! Thanks so much, Donny. We need a coffee date soon.

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Donny Tidmore Photography 32
    Donny Tidmore Photography 33

Donny Tidmore Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

• Pflugerville Pflugerville, Texas, 78660 See on map