26 South Walter Street, Roslindale, MA 02131 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Documenting Life's Moments

• I grew up in Central Massachusetts and live with my wife Laura in Boston. I started out learning with cheap film cameras as a kid, but really became interested in the early 2000's when digital photography began to evolve. I have a passion for photographing people, using my perspective with a lens, and am always learning more! I like to think I can get almost anyone to smile.

• I am very flexible, especially when working with young clients. I am also an elementary school teacher with over 10 years of experience working with children and hold a Master's Degree in Literacy and Language. My love of teaching spills over into my passion for photographing people, since I am constantly reflecting and changing to meet my clients' needs. I have a lot of patience and am willing to do what it takes in order to get wonderful photographs.

The "excitement of discovery" is what really fuels my desire to try new things and add them to my repertoire. I approaches each shoot individually, thus trying to be sincere and honest with my clients' needs.

Give me a call or shoot an email to chat about your story as a couple and your wedding plans or to go over ideas for your family portrait session. I look forward to capturing your life's events! ~David

Follow Documenting Life's Moments on

Documenting Life's Moments 6
Documenting Life's Moments 7
  • Tedlipovan

Ted Lipovan · Married on 02/16/2019

Highly recommended, more than fair pricing.

My wife and I agree that photographer Dave Lang was the perfect choice for our wedding. His photography captured all the laughter, smiles and tears of joy from our wedding. He managed to take all of the ceremony and reception photos without ever intruding or slowing down the celebration. He knows what he is doing and the pictures came out great. He was very easy to work with and his fees are very competitive and worth every cent.

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Documenting Life's Moments 15
  • Shannon

Shannon Mclaughlin · Married on 02/16/2019

The BEST Photographer!

From our first meeting, I knew Dave would be great to have documenting our wedding. He is nice, communicates well, super responsive, and the photos are just perfect. I could not think of anyone better to work with for our wedding. He is so fun and made me relax and enjoy having my picture taken. All of our guests commented that he was not intrusive at all! Our married friends all said they wished that Dave had been photographer for their weddings. The pictures are amazing!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Documenting Life's Moments 16
    Documenting Life's Moments 17

Bob · Married on 07/14/2018

We found Dave wonderful to work with and his pictures were outstanding. Many of our guests commented on how friendly and professional he is. In fact, my cousin, who attended our wedding, booked him for his upcoming wedding! A pleasure to work with and highly recommended!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Documenting Life's Moments 18
    Documenting Life's Moments 19
    Documenting Life's Moments 20

Documenting Life's Moments FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Documenting Life's Moments 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Claire Miller, Justice of the Peace
    Claire Miller, Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

David is not only an excellent photographer but also a friendly, all around nice person. I have used him time and time again for my own personal photos (maternity, family) and am always impressed by the photos in his online wedding gallery. He has an eye for detail and produces beautiful, timeless photos.

• SMS Jazz Project
    SMS Jazz Project Wedding Bands

Excellent photographer! Friendly and professional to work with. A few of the photos in our wedding wire account are thanks to his great work.

• Roslindale, 02131 See on map