26 South Walter Street, Roslindale, MA 02131 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Documenting Life's Moments

• I grew up in Central Massachusetts and live with my wife Laura in Boston. I started out learning with cheap film cameras as a kid, but really became interested in the early 2000's when digital photography began to evolve. I have a passion for photographing people, using my perspective with a lens, and am always learning more! I like to think I can get almost anyone to smile.

• I am very flexible, especially when working with young clients. I am also an elementary school teacher with over 10 years of experience working with children and hold a Master's Degree in Literacy and Language. My love of teaching spills over into my passion for photographing people, since I am constantly reflecting and changing to meet my clients' needs. I have a lot of patience and am willing to do what it takes in order to get wonderful photographs.

The "excitement of discovery" is what really fuels my desire to try new things and add them to my repertoire. I approaches each shoot individually, thus trying to be sincere and honest with my clients' needs.

Give me a call or shoot an email to chat about your story as a couple and your wedding plans or to go over ideas for your family portrait session. I look forward to capturing your life's events! ~David

Follow Documenting Life's Moments on

Documenting Life's Moments 5
Documenting Life's Moments 6
Documenting Life's Moments 7

Sammy P. · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing and highly professional photographer

Great organization, responsiveness and planning! Very fun to work with :)

Sent on 09/20/2019

Jessica Isaac · Married on 04/06/2019

A wonderful experience!

Dave was super flexible and accommodating to what we needed. We didn’t have a huge wedding but Dave still treated us as if he was spending the whole day with us. He was dedicated and very professional during our photos. He was great with keeping things organized throughout the entire process—initial contact, planning meeting, conducting the wedding photos. We also decided to have Dave put together our wedding album. While we did have to wait a bit longer than expected (end of the school year for him), we are thrilled with the album!

Sent on 07/26/2019

J Ja Isaac · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome experience

Dave was awesome ! Very creative and professional and made our wedding experience great with all the help he provided . He is a great photographer and would highly Recommend him !

Sent on 09/06/2019

Documenting Life's Moments FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Documenting Life's Moments 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Claire Miller, Justice of the Peace
    Claire Miller, Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

David is not only an excellent photographer but also a friendly, all around nice person. I have used him time and time again for my own personal photos (maternity, family) and am always impressed by the photos in his online wedding gallery. He has an eye for detail and produces beautiful, timeless photos.

• SMS Jazz Project
    SMS Jazz Project Wedding Bands

Excellent photographer! Friendly and professional to work with. A few of the photos in our wedding wire account are thanks to his great work.

• Roslindale, 02131 See on map