Documenting Life's Moments

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price
  • I grew up in Central Massachusetts and live with my wife Laura in Boston. I started out learning with cheap film cameras as a kid, but really became interested in the early 2000's when digital photography began to evolve. I have a passion for photographing people, using my perspective with a lens, and am always learning more! I like to think I can get almost anyone to smile.

• I am very flexible, especially when working with young clients. I am also an elementary school teacher with over 10 years of experience working with children and hold a Master's Degree in Literacy and Language. My love of teaching spills over into my passion for photographing people, since I am constantly reflecting and changing to meet my clients’ needs. I have a lot of patience and am willing to do what it takes in order to get wonderful photographs.

The “excitement of discovery” is what really fuels my desire to try new things and add them to my repertoire. I approaches each shoot individually, thus trying to be sincere and honest with my clients’ needs.

Give me a call or shoot an email to chat about your story as a couple and your wedding plans or to go over ideas for your family portrait session. I look forward to capturing your life's events! ~David

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Toning
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Proofs

Casey M. Married on 09/04/2021

The best!!

Dave was our best vendor at our wedding! He not only took care of photography but helped with all aspects of the day! His work is beautiful and so perfectly done.
    John M. Married on 05/28/2021

Superb Photographer

Dave was a pleasure to work with. Very professional and organized. His pictures came out amazing especially the black and whites. He was very accommodating during the COVID delays. Day of he went above and beyond what was requested of him. He helped us put on our boutonnières and other small errands. Would recommend him to anyone without a second thought.
    Jackie M. Married on 05/28/2021

Better than you could imagine

Working with Dave was incredible. He was totally flexible as our wedding plans changed due to the pandemic. He provided us with much needed guidance and perspective. The level of organization he brings is crucial for a successful day. Every guest complimented his professionalism and direction throughout our ceremony and reception. He didn’t even let a little rain stop us from getting several stunning shots. He is the real deal and I wouldn’t be able to recommend anyone else for such a special day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Documenting Life's Moments 1
Exclusive

Claire Miller, Justice of the Peace Claire Miller, Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

David is not only an excellent photographer but also a friendly, all around nice person. I have used him time and time again for my own personal photos (maternity, family) and am always impressed by the photos in his online wedding gallery. He has an eye for detail and produces beautiful, timeless photos.

SMS Jazz Project SMS Jazz Project Wedding Bands

Excellent photographer! Friendly and professional to work with. A few of the photos in our wedding wire account are thanks to his great work.

Roslindale, 02131
Location of (Documenting Life's Moments)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding