26 South Walter Street, Roslindale, MA 02131 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Documenting Life's Moments

• I grew up in Central Massachusetts and live with my wife Laura in Boston. I started out learning with cheap film cameras as a kid, but really became interested in the early 2000's when digital photography began to evolve. I have a passion for photographing people, using my perspective with a lens, and am always learning more! I like to think I can get almost anyone to smile.

• I am very flexible, especially when working with young clients. I am also an elementary school teacher with over 10 years of experience working with children and hold a Master's Degree in Literacy and Language. My love of teaching spills over into my passion for photographing people, since I am constantly reflecting and changing to meet my clients’ needs. I have a lot of patience and am willing to do what it takes in order to get wonderful photographs.

The “excitement of discovery” is what really fuels my desire to try new things and add them to my repertoire. I approaches each shoot individually, thus trying to be sincere and honest with my clients’ needs.

Give me a call or shoot an email to chat about your story as a couple and your wedding plans or to go over ideas for your family portrait session. I look forward to capturing your life's events! ~David

Follow Documenting Life's Moments on

Other couples have also viewed

• Annie x Mike Photography
5bcac9b805427f86 1330615469885 Smart788
Jenner316

102 Reviews for Documenting Life's Moments

Jackie M. · Married on 05/28/2021

Better than you could imagine

Working with Dave was incredible. He was totally flexible as our wedding plans changed due to the pandemic. He provided us with much needed guidance and perspective. The level of organization he brings is crucial for a successful day. Every guest complimented his professionalism and direction throughout our ceremony and reception. He didn’t even let a little rain stop us from getting several stunning shots. He is the real deal and I wouldn’t be able to recommend anyone else for such a special day.

Sent on 07/24/2021

Renee · Married on 08/02/2020

Helped us capture our COVID micro-wedding

Dave was a life-saver in helping us capture beautiful memories of our short-notice, COVID era micro-wedding. He was very easy to work with and has a positive, laid-back style that put us at ease. Though we hired him just for photos, he went above and beyond helping ensure our audio/video set-up was working properly so we could record the ceremony for our friends and family who weren't able to be present.

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa G. · Married on 08/01/2020

Best ever photographer!

Dave was absolutely fantastic to work with.
    Dave was extremely accommodating when we had to make substantial changes due to Covid-19. He was very positive and encouraging during this tough time period.
    The day of the event, Dave was extremely polite and had great suggestions for posed family and friend photos. He was very observant and took many candid shots throughout the day.
    Now that we have seen the proofs, we are doubly impressed. The photos are gorgeous! I did not realize so many guests were photogenic :)
    We highly recommend Dave Lang as a wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/17/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Documenting Life's Moments FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Toning
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Toning
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Documenting Life's Moments 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Claire Miller, Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

David is not only an excellent photographer but also a friendly, all around nice person. I have used him time and time again for my own personal photos (maternity, family) and am always impressed by the photos in his online wedding gallery. He has an eye for detail and produces beautiful, timeless photos.

• SMS Jazz Project Wedding Bands

Excellent photographer! Friendly and professional to work with. A few of the photos in our wedding wire account are thanks to his great work.

• Roslindale, 02131 See on map
    Location of (Documenting Life's Moments)