48 Montvale Street, Roslindale, MA 02131 Map · Phone number

About Heather Hahn Photography

When choosing a wedding photographer it is so important to pick a person who you connect with- someone who will capture the essence of who you are as a couple and convey that in images. Also important is to find someone who can provide high-quality images while accommodating your budget!

My artistic background and interest in fine art photography lend a unique vision to the weddings I photograph. I have photographed weddings with barefoot brides in the out-of-doors, renaissance weddings, formal weddings in a religious setting, informal weddings...no matter how you envision your special day, I will capture it with beautiful images you will have for a lifetime.

You will not find high-quality wedding photography anywhere else at the rates I offer, and my flexibility and professionalism are unmatched....Please visit my website for rates and galleries and see for yourself that great wedding photography doesn't have to cost a fortune!

Quality Wedding Photography for the Budget-Minded!

Follow Heather Hahn Photography on

HeatherScott83108364
af7ace020f8c3cdf 1285791434202 169

6 Reviews for Heather Hahn Photography

Liz · Married on 06/23/2012

I could not have chosen a better wedding photographer than Heather. Even before we met she made me feel well cared for & calmed my nerves. During the wedding she and her talented sister were a pleasure to have around though most of the time I didn't even notice them working! The final product was delivered quickly and *the photos are stunning!* I highly recommend Heather to anyone who wants to look phenomenal in their wedding photos. Thanks, Heather!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Paul · Married on 06/15/2009

She was great! The pictures turned out awesome and were given to us in an album and on cd's very quickly.

Sent on 11/03/2009

Kristine · Married on 08/09/2008

Heather was amazing! I would recommend her to anyone anyday! I think every bride is nervous to see how her wedding pictures come out but Heather was there to catch every perfect moment and I am beyond impressed with how beautiful they are. If you are looking for an affordable but high quality photographer Heather is definitely the one!

Sent on 11/01/2008

Award

Heather Hahn Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums