PO Box 821, Santa Barbara, CA 93102 Map · Phone number

About DJ Zeke

We have been providing the finest in music entertainment and mobile disc jockey services in the central coast area for over 17 years. Through state of the art equipment and professionalism, we bring a friendly and fun atmosphere along with elegance and class to your event.

We are proud to serve the Santa Barbara and Tri-Counties area and we are looking forward to working with you to help make your event one to remember.

c87bfb560ac82144 1400009742320 14108423142e79658b74e
1421280262238e2bcba34
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
Reception area
Setting up at Montecito Country Club.
Uplighting.
Setting up at Montecito Country Club. Uplighting.
Canary Rooftop setup, Video Screen
Clean set up - Root 246, Solvang CA
Clean set up - Root 246, Solvang CA
Father - Daugter Dance
Father - Daugter Dance
Wedding Reception Dance Party!
Wedding Reception Dance Party!
Normal DJ setup
c87bfb560ac82144 1400009742320 14108423142e79658b74e

60 Reviews for DJ Zeke

• Ken

Ken · Married on 08/17/2019

An Incredible part of our amazing celebration

DJ Zeke was such an amazing part of our special day. He went above and beyond to make sure the music captured the vibe of the evening. He even worked with me to create a custom mix for my Mother-Son dance. He also served as a wonderful master of ceremonies, making sure we remained on schedule and provided a lot of great energy and humor throughout the event. The photo booth, which he provided, was also a huge hit. He worked with us to create the perfect background for us. Overall, he was wonderful and an incredible choice for all that he provided for us. I'd absolutely recommend him to anyone in the area looking for a fun, charismatic, and excellent DJ. Thanks again Zeke!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2018

DJ Zeke did an amazing job at our wedding in San Luis Obispo! Our venue was new to him but he did not hesitate at all, and was very accommodating and responsive throughout the process. He did a great job setting up sound for our ceremony and reception. His Photo Booth was terrific! Our guests loved the photo booth and props, and we loved looking at the photos afterwards :) Everything went seamless and all of our guests had such a great time dancing the night away. DJ Zeke was so kind and easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2017

I cannot say enough how wonderful DJ Zeke was to work with! He helped us with the music planning, was friendly & definitely kept the reception running smoothly. He kept our dance floor packed the whole night & was such a pleasure to work with!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

DJ Zeke FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 303.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

• Gatherings for Good
    Gatherings for Good Wedding Planners

DJ Zeke is one of my preferred DJ companies in Santa Barbara. He and his team are always professional, reliable, friendly, energetic, and provide excellent customer service for my wedding couples. They have a great reputation and I know I can trust them to do a fantastic job and make sure everyone is taken care of and having a great time! I highly recommend DJ Zeke for any wedding or social event!

• Rincon Beach Club
    Rincon Beach Club Banquet Halls

We have worked with Zeke for years and he always delivers! He provides incredibly fun DJ services as well as photo booth services. He always brings his professional best and is a trusted vendor partner of ours!

• I Heart My Groom
    I Heart My Groom Wedding Photographers

Talk about awesome!! We know people will be on the dance floor when DJ Zeke is at an event! Amazing energy from start to finish!

• PO Box 821 Santa Barbara, 93102 See on map