Rincon Beach Club is a venue offered by Events by Rincon. A coastal event venue based in Carpinteria, California. Talk about an exquisite, charming and quaint space along the shore for any couple to wed at! This venue welcomes any couple with its ocean and mountain views, ideal for any wedding.
Facilities and Capacity
This 8,000 square foot memorable wedding venue can accommodate up to 250 guests in their banquet hall or along their covered outdoor space along the beach. This venue also has a bridal suite and a groom’s lounge. Relax by their cozy-looking mushroom heaters and their fire-place lounge.
Rincon Beach Club offers full-service wedding planning to provide an exceptional event for you and your guests. Their services cover:
Recommended by 99% of couples
16 User photos
Jacqueline · Married on 08/10/2019
Smooth and beautiful wedding!
We did a beach ceremony and reception on the patio in August 2019. We had an excellent experience and highly recommend Rincon Beach Club.Sent on 08/19/2019
We worked primarily with Carol, who was a pleasure to work with. Very organized and trustworthy. She and her husband Marc and their team have been doing this for a long time and they have it down. They clearly care and know how to throw a good party that runs smoothly. I was doing all the planning from the East Coast, and I felt really good that they were running the show.
- Coordination and advice along the way from people who have been in the business of doing weddings for a long time, and full "day of" timeline running (no need to hire a separate planner or coordinator).
- Excellent food and desserts and a super fun tasting for you to try out all their amazing food and pick your menu.
- You're not getting a bare hall that you have to decorate and make feel like a wedding -- they have lots of things around so that you don't have to buy tons of decorations. And the patio has lots of plantings. The space has a lovely indoor/outdoor vibe and was truly magical with all the lighting and decorations. We provided minimal decorations -- mostly we used what the venue provided. I loved that I didn't have to stress too much over decor or spend a ton of money on wedding-y decor that I would never use again or time DIY-ing wedding decor. The space was gorgeous, but just note there is no view of the ocean from the reception space. I used Trader Joe's white orchids and eucalyptus sprigs as my centerpieces. I did hire a florist to do a floral decoration for the ceremony arch and bouquets. The staff took down the floral decoration on the arch after the ceremony and used part of it to decorate the head table, which was lovely.
- Nice tables, chairs, heaters, plenty of lounge furniture, and linens -- no dealing with a rental company for anything. And their "basics" are lovely -- I found no need to do upgrades.
- We did a beach ceremony and a choice of wooden arch was included as well as the set up/break down and several attendants to make sure everyone got settled. They also had nice signage and water and parasols for guests. The beach club is a 7-8 minute walk from the ceremony site on the Santa Claus lane public beach (we timed the walk at a moderate pace).
- Other nice extras: they provide snacks before the ceremony for the wedding party so that you don't pass out, send the couple off with some leftovers to have later that night/next day, and they send a little cake on your first anniversary.
After looking at tons of venues in Santa Barbara and beyond (we toured 11 venues in Santa Barbara and 10 in other places), we were torn between the beach club and the Santa Barbara Zoo for our wedding -- same company (Events by Rincon) behind both, same delicious food. We went with the beach club because a little more was included and we liked the idea of getting married on the sand. But the zoo was beautiful and has the benefit of lush foliage and you can interact with animals during cocktail hour.
Very glad we went with Carol and Marc and Rincon Beach Club - thank you for a smooth and beautiful wedding!
Rachel Alan · Married on 08/03/2019
What an amazing experience with Rincon Beach Club. Carol, our wedding planner/coordinator, was an absolute Godsend. Everything went so smoothly the day of the wedding and leading up, our day was stress free and enabled us to fully enjoy the beauty and fun of our wedding on the beach and reception at the RBC. I cannot express enough how amazing this venue is, with every detail thought of. Truly a one stop shop and made everything so easy. A million thanks would not be enough. It was the best day ever!Sent on 08/30/2019
Melissa · Married on 07/13/2019
One stop shop for your dream wedding!
If you are looking for a venue that has it ALL, look no further than Rincon Beach Club! We got married on July 13, 2019 in the garden and our day was everything we had imagined, and more. Rincon executed every detail of our event to a T. No detail was overlooked, and the quality was top notch in all areas. Here are some of the things that you have to look forward to when booking with Rincon:Sent on 07/28/2019
1. A planner who comes with the venue and coordinates all vendors, catering, furniture, decor, and day-of logistics *Note: the only vendors you will need to source on your own are florist, band/DJ, hair/makeup, photo/video, and officiant (but Rincon has a preferred vendor list to help with this).
2. AMAZING food and drink - we did several food stations instead of a traditional buffet or plated dinner because we wanted to "mix it up" for our guests. Our guests are still raving about the slider station, taco station, meat carving station, and dessert spread of bananas foster, churros, skillet donuts, and McConnell's ice cream...not to mention the heavy passed appetizers during cocktail hour. No one left hungry :)
3. Premium cross back vineyard chairs, linens, high-tops, bar set-up, etc. *included* in the price.
4. Convenient location to reasonably priced hotels like the Holiday Inn Express and Best Western in Carpinteria.
5. Option to do a beach ceremony and come back to the venue after for the reception (while we did not choose this option, we definitely took advantage of the close location to the beach for gorgeous sunset photos!)
6. Transparent, reasonable pricing and "no surprise" costs - Carol sent us several revised estimates every time we made updates which included tax, gratuity, server fees, etc. We made a few installment payments leading up to the day which left no remaining balance or surprise bill at or after the wedding.
Rincon Beach Club was 100% the best choice for our wedding. If you are looking for a stress-free, no drama, top notch venue that will WOW your guests, be sure to check it out!!
Photo Credit: jamesandjess.com
The Rincon Team, whether at the beach, the zoo or the location of your choice, knows how to deliver a sumptuous party/event with professionalism and finesse while providing delicious crowd pleasing dishes and impeccable, friendly service. Always a pleasure to work with them!
Rincon Beach Club is a lovely location for a wedding or event. You've got indoor and outdoor areas as well as access to the beach. The staff are personable and professional. Food is yummy! I'm always delighted to photograph events at Rincon Beach Club.
Rincon Beach Club is an amazing venue. By the beach with indoor and outdoor areas. Intimate by the fire coziness to their dining area with a dance floor the accent is on an aesthetic and inviting space. The outdoors is photogenic and gorgeous. I really loved how my pictures came out. They have a pinkish lighting up by the ceiling that glows down and makes your skin look younger and amazing. The beautiful attention to detail on the food stations with decorations and plants and flowers and just gorgeous presentation is wonderful. Then you eat their award winning food and you are just sated and smiling. They've got all the tables, chairs, dishes, cutlery. So no renting of stuff from a rental place. That saves you alot without you having to be at some big hotel. This is intimate and just wedding-tastic!