5130 Rhoads Ave, Santa Barbara, CA 93111 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 23

About I Heart My Groom

I Heart My Groom is a wedding photography and videography service located in Santa Barbara, California. I Heart My Groom is owned and operated by photography and videography duo Madison and Felicia. These professionals believe that your wedding is truly a representation of the beginning of your lives together, and with their help, they can capture your unique love story in vivid detail. While located in Santa Barbara, the I Heart My Groom team is available to travel to weddings throughout Southern California.

I Heart My Groom offers couples the option of adding digital files or prints to their photography order. Their photography style could be defined as contemporary, photojournalistic, and beautifully traditional. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Second shooter

I Heart My Groom 1
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 04/03/2021

The best of the best!

Maddy and Felicia are the most fun, wonderful photographers and videographers! Their priorities are for their clients to relax and feel comfortable in front of their cameras, and they easily accomplished both of these goals. My fiancé and I just received our engagement photos and video back from I Heart My Groom, and we are thrilled with the results. We have beautiful photographs and video footage to commemorate this special time before we get married, and I'm so thankful to Felicia and Maddy for doing this for us! I highly recommend them without any reservations -- they are the coolest and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    I Heart My Groom 2
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Photographers and Videographer!

Maddy and Felicia (AKA I Heart My Groom) photographed a friend’s wedding and after looking at the photographs from that wedding we knew we had to go with them! They have such a wonderful way of capturing the way each couple and relationship are unique. All of their photos are simply beautiful and their videography is incredible. Especially when comparing to how other videographers put videos together, it is obvious that they totally knock it out of the park.

Between the two of them they are definitely the dynamic duo! They are so much fun to be around and have such high energy and passion for what they do. You can totally tell they are best friends and it really makes you feel like you are one of the group. And it is because they are so in sync with each other that they know exactly where they need to be and when they need to be there to take the best possible shot. They have a special way of making you feel right at ease, even if you aren’t very “camera friendly.” It is amazing how they are so quick, efficient, and passionate yet still manage to have fun and bring you along for the ride.

Maddy and Felicia are very organized and you can tell that they know what they are doing; it’s one thing to be talented photographers but it is a whole other ballgame when trying to photograph a wedding. They helped us set up a timeline for the day of so that they could get the best shots while still making sure we got what we wanted out of the wedding day, took charge to make sure everyone got in the photo that needed to be, and knew where to go to get the best pictures.

Long story short: Maddy and Felicia are one of the best in the business. They not only take amazing photographs and videos but will help to make sure everything will go as smooth as possible. Come for the photos and leave with lifelong friends!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Maggie · Married on 05/19/2018

These ladies are the most wonderful people you will find. They are so much fun and they take incredible pictures and video. You will be more than impressed with their work.

Sent on 08/18/2018

I Heart My Groom FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints