59 Reviews for DJ Zeke

Flat Screen (2)
Projector (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
59 DJ Zeke Reviews

DJ Zeke did an amazing job at our wedding in San Luis Obispo! Our venue was new to him but he did not hesitate at all, and was very accommodating and responsive throughout the process. He did a great job setting up sound for our ceremony and reception. His Photo Booth was terrific! Our guests loved the photo booth and props, and we loved looking at the photos afterwards :) Everything went seamless and all of our guests had such a great time dancing the night away. DJ Zeke was so kind and easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/3/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

I cannot say enough how wonderful DJ Zeke was to work with! He helped us with the music planning, was friendly & definitely kept the reception running smoothly. He kept our dance floor packed the whole night & was such a pleasure to work with!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My wedding coordinator put me in touch with DJ Zeke and I could not have asked for a more amazing DJ! We hired him for the DJ as well as the photo booth and the guests absolutely loved it! Zeke also did the uplighting at our wedding which was a cost we really didn't anticipate so when my coordinator suggested it, I wasn't too into the idea but I am SO HAPPY we included it because it really added to the whole vibe. The photo booth quality was excellent and I honestly felt like everyone looked amazing in every photo (which is really important on such an crucial day!) Zeke did our ceremony music and it was flawless as well. I gave him really little direction because by the time I got to the music form I was so tired of wedding planning but the music was just incredible. I honestly cannot recommend Zeke and his team more highly! I would hire them again in a heartbeat! The party was just incredible, thank you so much Zeke and crew!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Zeke was our wedding DJ/MC and he was beyond amazing. His communication with us was great from beginning to end and he is fun yet professional. He has an online planning tool that we were able to fill out with specific info about our wedding. We were also able to choose songs we wanted him to play (and songs we did not want him to play aka generic wedding songs haha). If you are picky about your music, Zeke is the DJ for you. After our wedding, we had friends say they would definitely contact DJ Zeke when they were ready to plan their own wedding! We also had family members tell us that they were impressed on how he kept the celebration going! We used DJ Zeke’s up lighting and photo booth services as well. He can program his up-lighting to any color you want. We had a steady amber color during dinner and then rotating colors during the dancing/party time. His photo booth is very cool. It has a ring shaped light on it and you get the best pictures from it. Like, the quality that you get from a mirror selfie in a really fancy hotel bathroom…anyone get what I’m talking about? AKA the type of lighting that makes you look flawless. We could tell our guests had a blast in the photo booth with all the props! Zeke and Jerry are friendly and fun and they definitely know their stuff. My husband and I will recommend them over and over again!

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Jerry was awesome!! So helpful and accommodating and professional!! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Zeke was incredible. I have DJ'ed large events in the past and I plan events for work so I know how impactful a DJ's quality of service is on the vibe and flow of an event. From the first phone call to the final follow up email I was blown away by Zeke's professionalism and skill, and multiple people at the wedding commented about how good he was! He read the crowd and facilitated the flow of energy perfectly throughout the night. As an MC he knows how to give everyone the information they need in a lively way, all without stealing the show. Super nice guy too :)

Profile Picture Nathaniel, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was told from the beginning that a good DJ is one of the most important parts of the wedding. DJ Zeke blew our expectations out of the water! He kept the wedding timeline in order, updating my coordinator (and me if necessary) with any important bits of information, and due to his amazing skills, kept the dance floor crowded all night!!! Zeke was an absolute dream to work with! He is organized, prompt, and so helpful!! Our wedding was just a couple weeks ago and we continue to get texts, calls, and emails from friends and family about how much fun they had! I truly believe we owe that to Zeke! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Best DJ EVER!!!!!! I work as an event producer with a local catering company and I frequently work with DJ Zeke when planning events with my clients. Over the years I've worked with so many different Djs that when it came time for my own wedding I knew instantly that I wanted to work with DJ Zeke and Jerry! Not only are DJ Zeke and Jerry the best DJs but they are the nicest guys you will ever meet!

They were so detail oriented throughout the whole planning process. Dj Zeke always quickly responded to my emails and questions. He had great recommendations. The website they use is incredibly helpful and user friendly. We were able to save lists of our favorite songs, must play songs and don't play songs. Selecting the music for our wedding was one of the most enjoyable parts of planning. It was such a nice stroll down memory lane. We also have pretty eclectic tastes so I was really excited to see it all come together.

As cocktail hour started I knew our vision for the music was turning out even more amazing then what I could have imagined. Dj Zeke arranged our song selection in a way that worked perfectly! Music was one of the most important details for our wedding so we were beyond thrilled as our first open dance song played and everyone was up dancing! The music was timed perfectly and the transitions between songs were super smooth. Later I had friends and family say they had never danced so much in their life and never seen that many people up dancing at a wedding!!

They were also our mcs for the whole wedding and lead to everything flowing seamlessly. Lastly, they provided lighting for our dance floor which changed throughout the evening and was a big hit with our guests.

I can't say enough great things about DJ Zeke and Jerry. You won't regret booking them!!!

Profile Picture Sara , 3/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Zeke is AMAZING. He is a great DJ, a true professional, and amazing to work with from start to finish. I can't speak highly enough about him as a DJ but also his Photo Booth was great. It was the best one I've been in so far and everyone is asking for his information following our wedding. We will forever be grateful we went with DJ Zeke!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/31/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Zeke was amazing! I sent him a pretty small list of songs just a few days before the wedding and kind of just went with the flow of what the wedding guests liked and requested. He did a great job though! And everyone had fun and commented about how awesome the DJ was!! He didn’t do a lot of commentating which was fine by us but just enough to keep the party going. His brother manned the photobooth and kept all my guests happy with photos all night. I would totally recommend DJ Zeke for DJ and photobooth! They were both fun and professional and just a couple of great guys!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, MC

Zeke is an amazing choice for your wedding DJ! He is personable, available for answering questions, helpful in crafting your perfect playlist and a pro behind the microphone as your master of ceremonies. His fun personality and constant upbeat attitude will keep your guests entertained and the flow of the evening running smoothly. He takes into account your music preferences, offers suggestions if you need them, and will even avoid playing songs you are not fond of (regardless if the guests request them!)

He is one of the most in-demand club deejays with regular gigs at popular clubs in SB (Wildcat, Tonic, etc) so you can always get a taste of his flavor if you are considering hiring him, but believe me, it's not even a question of whether you should have him at your wedding, it's a question of *if* he's available!

He and his partner Jerry bring the party and will have you and your guests dancing all night long! A bonus for us frantic brides is the fantastic PHOTO BOOTH option that they provide! A definite hit with my guests, Zeke can personalize the bottom frame of the strip with a photo of your choice and your preferred text and style. For those photo app experts out there, he can incorporate the image that YOU create!

You will definitely be in good hands with Zeke! My guests complimented me for months after the ceremony for Zeke and Jerry's fun and professional services.

Book them and take that worry off of your plate!

Profile Picture Kristy, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had DJ Zeke do our wedding at Elings Park this past August and he is literally THE BEST! He has an awesome website that you can submit all of your wedding agenda and important information on. You can also make your own playlist and pick songs that you want played at the wedding. He did the best job playing the music we had requested, while also completely feeling out the crowd and playing other songs that kept the dance party going.

He such a pleasure to work with, extremely professional and also so fun. We had multiple guests tell us he was the best wedding DJ they had ever heard and we couldn't agree more!

Profile Picture Justine, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Zeke was an incredible choice for our wedding entertainment!! He was so easy to work with and everything went so smoothly. Most importantly, the music was awesome and he kept everyone dancing all night long! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We recently booked DJ Zeke for our wedding, and he was AWESOME! From the beginning he was extremely responsive, even when we were just scoping out our options. After chatting with him for almost a good hour for the initial consultation, we felt really comfortable and like we were already friends with him.

Throughout the whole planning process, we had zero stress. Zeke was easy to get in touch with, gave us great feedback and input on our requests, and even had a super easy way to put together songs we wanted for each event throughout the ceremony and reception. Even if the song we wanted wasn't on his website, we could just email him and he was able to find it without any issue.

He got the reception dancing, kept the energy fun and exciting, and managed everything flawlessly. It was all so seamless from wedding party introductions to speeches to cake cutting that it felt like he was part of the party, and not a vendor. Also we partied with him afterwards at Tonic (his late night gig), which was super fun!

If you want a really nice guy who listens and will give you all that you want and more, DJ Zeke is your DJ!

Profile Picture Mariko, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We were married this last May in Santa Barbara and Zeke was the first and only DJ we considered for our big day. Not only was he professional, responsible, committed to his due diligence and everything else you would hope for and expect, but he went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. His planning system for music was great, with a very extensive library of music, and was easy to manage in adding all our song selections. He met with our vendors/location even prior to (at the request of our venue's Event staffer) and was amazing with everything he did to help us out for our wedding. Even assuaging my worries and answering all my questions leading up to the wedding. I planned pretty much all of the wedding myself and with my bestie as my "day of planner", and having his knowledge and guidance throughout this process definitely made our day run smoother. Zeke provided all the music prior to and after the ceremony, the cocktail reception, the sound system for the ceremony itself, some detail lighting and everything else during the reception. He even MC'ed which I can't tell you how valuable that is to help your day move forward. It was perfect! His expertise and experience is second to none and I am forever grateful for all he did on our big day to make it as perfect as it turned out to be. DJ Zeke is the utmost professional and I would highly recommend his services for your big day. You won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Jerry Rodriguez was perfect as the DJ for our wedding. He handled the sound for our ceremony as well as the reception, and everything was great. For songs that we requested, he gave us exactly what we wanted, and the rest of the time we left it up to him. He read the room perfectly and had the dance floor packed the entire night. He was very responsive even when we changed things at the last minute and he even added some lighting at the reception without us asking because he thought it would look better. Can't recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Leah, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

DJ Zeke is the best! He played at my sister's wedding and had the dance floor packed all night. We asked him if he would consider playing at our San Diego wedding and were thrilled that he agreed to make the drive! He was great to work with leading up to the event and held two Skype meetings since we couldn't meet face-to-face. He did a great job of putting his foot down against music we had asked him not to play and also helped to keep us on schedule when sharing the entertainment time with our family's band.

He and his assistant also brought up lights and took care of transforming our space for us. For such a great service and the distance he traveled, I can't believe we were able to hire him and still have it be affordable. I highly recommend DJ Zeke!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Jerry Rodriguez and DJ Zeke are partners; they were wonderful to work with and provided excellent service. DJ Jerry was actually our DJ on the big day. On the day of the wedding it was raining, and we had an outdoor ceremony and reception planned. My wedding planner and DJ Jerry scrambled to pull everything inside to the "plan B room" just a few hours before guests would arrive. This room had never been used for a wedding and we didn't have any decorations planned. DJ Jerry did an AMAZING job of transforming the room and providing last minute up-lighting that went beautifully with the linens and color scheme. Not only did he do a great job on the room but he did an AMAZING job facilitating the night and playing all the right songs!! I would highly recommend DJ Zeke and Jerry to DJ any occasion!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Zeke has been a friend for a long time. We had to peel my friends and family off the dance floor at the end of the night - no one wanted to leave. Fortunately for me (I'm not much of a dance enthusiast), the venue had a hard stop at 10pm, so we didn't have a choice. I had at least 7 people tell me "the DJ was awesome".

He and his staff are the kind of guys you want around on your wedding day. Highly professional but more importantly - good people.

Profile Picture Greg, 10/24/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Zeke and his partner were fantastic. Our friends played music during the ceremony, and Zeke worked with them to make sure they had everything they needed to sound great on the beach, not an easy task. All of the sound was perfect for the speeches, and Zeke kept the whole night moving smoothly with his announcements and kept everyone dancing all night. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Michaela, 10/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Five ++++++ stars. We used DJ Zeke for our wedding and he was amazing!!! He made the wedding so much fun. He was personal and so helpful throughout the whole process. He even met with us when we were in town from New York which is something I think he didn't need to do--totally goes above and beyond. His website and music request process was so easy and helpful. Zeke was on point with everything during the wedding and kept the dance floor full. I can't say enough wonderful things about him. All of our guests told us how great, personal and awesome he was. USE HIM!

Profile Picture Kiersten, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Zeke deserves more than 5 stars! He was excellent to work with leading up to the wedding, and did a wonderful job the day of. He carried the party and it went off without a bump in the road. His equipment produced perfect sound and the song line up created a perfect party atmosphere. He really came through in every way, I will recommend him for anyone getting married in the area!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/7/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I had the pleasure of using DJ Zeke for our wedding. My wife went to school in Santa Barbara and has know Zeke and his DJ Partner, Jerry, since her college days. When we looked for a DJ, Zeke and Jerry were her first and only choice. Jerry was our actual DJ for our spectacular day and we could not have been more over the moon for his professionalism, responsiveness, and ability to keep the day moving. Jerry was, and still is, always available via phone or e-mail, extremely quick to get back to us, and helped guide us to what was an absolutely amazing day. If you are getting married in the Santa Barbara/Los Angeles/Santa Ynez Valley area and you need a DJ, your only choice should be DJ Zeke.

Profile Picture David, 7/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Zeke and Jerry provided the music for our April 5th wedding in Santa Barbara and they were absolutely amazing!! Not only did they show up dressed in our vintage hollywood theme but they also brought down the house with their incredible mix. Literally I didn't leave the dance floor once during my entire wedding and neither did anyone else at the party. People left saying it was the best mix of music they have ever heard and everyone was sore the next day from the hours and hours of dancing. Zeke also provided the music for our cocktail hour and ceremony as well as all the equipment you would ever need. They were professional, cool, and ridiculously fun to work with. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Tijana , 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Jerry as our DJ an he was great. He was able to accommodate everything we wanted and more. Not only did he make sure that all of our songs (for the ceremony and the dances) were correct and timed perfectly, but he was also able to keep everyone dancing on the dance floor. To top thing off he even brought his own camera and took some of the better picture from our wedding. He then gave us suggestions of places to go out for the after party and had the contacts to get us VIP entrance into the clubs. All of this while still being less expensive than many of the other DJs we spoke with. Hands down the best service and value for a DJ in the Santa Barbara area!

Profile Picture Bryce, 3/22/14, 1 Review