DJ Zac Barr

Cohoes, NY View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Imagine sitting down next to your new spouse… Your emcee starts to tell the story of how the two of you got from your first meeting to the biggest day of your life, and then... YOUR voices step in, telling YOUR story in YOUR words. Your AudioMazing Love Story has begun, and your family and friends will never forget it!

This is just one of many unique moments that I will create for you…

Your Wedding Day is full of once-in-a-lifetime moments just like this and you deserve the very best for each and every one of them.

You deserve someone who will be your partner through every aspect of your reception in order to guarantee that your one-of-a-kind vision becomes a reality...

You deserve someone who will take the time to worry about everything so that you don’t have to worry about anything…

You deserve someone who is as excited about your Celebration of Love as YOU are!

You’ve taken great pains to make sure that your reception venue looks exactly as you’ve always dreamed. You certainly don’t want to see 2 big boxes on a pair of sticks four feet in the air sitting next to the dance floor… The Bose® L1 family of professional sound systems offers unparalleled sound by Bose® in an unobtrusive, attractive package which will not detract from your carefully decorated room. !

These are just a few of the benefits of working with DJ Zac Barr; all of which combine to allow me to guarantee your satisfaction. Please call today for a free consultation at (518) 860-3907!

With 5-hour wedding package pricing starting at $1,550.00, I'm sure that together we can create a package to suit your needs and budget.

I look forward to hearing from you!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Uplighting

Ashley Married on 06/04/2022

Great DJ!!

Zac Barr was a huge help in making our wedding day perfect from the ceremony until the end of the reception! He were so responsive and caring throughout our entire planning process and that made all the difference in the world when it came to our wedding day. Our guests were on the dance floor and dancing throughout our entire reception! We highly recommend Zac Barr if you are looking for a DJ!

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Ashley and Shane, thank you so much for the awesome review, as well as for asking me to be a part of your Celebration! I'm honored and touched.

You, your family and friends, everyone were just a joy to Celebrate with, and I can't think of a better way to "test out my new hip" (which held up wonderfully, I'll add!!)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for being you, and I can't wait to see where your Love Story takes you next!
    Matt P. Married on 04/08/2022

Working with our DJs

Very attentive to all of our requests, extremely responsive, thorough and communicative! Went out of their way to make sure we had the time of our lives.

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Matt and Eva, thank you for your 5-star review!

Working with you both was a pleasure on so many levels, and I was honored that you trusted me with your Celebration of Love.

I can't wait to see where your adventure takes you next, but I have no doubt that the next chapters of your Love Story will be absolutely AMAZING!!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin L. Married on 10/15/2021

Look NO Further!!

My fiancé and I (somehow) were blessed with finding Zac online and let me tell you, we could not have been happier. Even though we had to reschedule due to COVID, he jumped right on our new bandwagon and was full of support and assurance that our new day would be just as special.

Zac’s pride comes from ensuring his couples have a personalized, fun, ‘them’ experience. Not many of my vendors are now a personal FB friend, but Zac is. This is a testament to how truly involved he is in caring for his couples and their special day. If you are looking for the ‘A’ team, look no further. The crowd loved the playlists, and he kept everyone dancing all night long!

He takes the time to chat sporadically with his couples to check in, offer support, confirm special extras, etc. which meant a lot considering we were out of state and relatively detached from our vendors. Zac made us feel well cared for and that our vision was a priority.

Honestly, if for some reason you book Zac and DONT have an incredible experience, I’m sorry to say it isn’t his fault. All he wants is for you to have an incredible day and will stop at nothing to make that happen.

Looking back, I couldn’t have imagined our day without Zac and team and I will be forever thankful to have stumbled upon him!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pricing

The Promise Gardens of the Adirondacks The Promise Gardens of the Adirondacks Barn & Farm Weddings

I am the owner of Burlap and Beams Wedding Barn and I highly recommend DJ Zac Barr for your upcoming wedding! Very professional and friendly. The wedding was a huge success and having a DJ such as Zac played such a huge part in it! The dance floor was always full and the night was amazing! Give them a call you wont be dissapointed! Terri

Mystic Photography Mystic Photography Wedding Photographers

We highly recommend hiring DJ Zac Barr. He's a TRUE professional who will keep your wedding fun and stress free. Don't pass on Zac!!

Quality Foto Finish Quality Foto Finish Wedding Photographers

Zac is always great to work with, he keeps everyone informed all night long! People are always happy they booked with him. A great person to work with.

83 Breslin Ave. Cohoes, 12047
Location of (DJ Zac Barr)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding