DJ Zac Barr Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Matt
    Matt Married on 11/04/2022

Wedding Experience with DJ Zac Barr

It was our pleasure to work with DJ Zac Barr and his excellent assistant Gary. Zac’s experience as a Wedding DJ shows throughout the entire process from beginning to end. He has many ideas that can accommodate any type of reception. He made our process easy put us at ease about all of items of the reception. The Audio Love Story that he puts together and narrates for the crowd is a unique touch that will stand out to all your guests. The website Zac uses keeps everything nice and in one spot and is convenient to work on music lists well prior to the wedding day. Zac keeps tabs on the progress of all the details needed to make sure everything runs smoothly. On the actual wedding day, he did a great job coordinating with our officiant and wedding coordinator to keep everything on time. Above all, Zac was a great DJ to work with and we enjoyed our time meeting with him and planning our reception. During the reception, he did a great balance of fast dance with slow dance songs to get everyone out of their chairs and on the dance floor. He did a great job working with us and we couldn’t have been happier with the entire process all the way from our first meeting, until our last dance/sendoff he made it all feel special for us. We would recommend Zac to anyone in the market for a wedding DJ! Thanks Zac, & Gary!
    Holli A. Married on 10/01/2022

Absolutely Wonderful

Zac did a wonderful job at our wedding. The dance floor was full the entire time and everyone had a blast!

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Holli and Dale, thank you so much for asking me to be a part of your Celebration of Love!

It was an honor to be a part of another of your family functions, and I wish both of you all the best as your Love Story takes you into the next chapter! Love you guys!
  • Max
    Max S. Married on 09/24/2022

Very professional and attentive

Zac Barr was by far the most professional person we had talked to about DJ'ing for our wedding and we already knew he was going to be perfect after the first phone call. Zac was beyond excited about working with us, asked a lot of questions that we didn't even think of when originally planning, and gave us many pointers along the way about other parts of the wedding process that we were possibly missing or forgetting. I would recommend Zac to anybody!

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Max and Michael, thank you for your kind words!

Glen and I were honored to have been a part of your Celebration of Love, and helping the two of you have the Wedding you had hoped for!

I've no doubt that your Love Story will continue to see the two of you sharing love, joy and happiness (and AMAZING adventures as well!)

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Dan and Jill
    Omicinski Married on 09/17/2022

Perfect wedding DJ!

DJ Zac Barr was the perfect DJ for our wedding day. We felt very lucky to have the opportunity to work with him. He made the entire process very easy for us and was extremely pleasant and humorous along the way. He got a good sense of our musical tastes early on, he was very responsive to questions and requests throughout the planning process, and he exceeded all expectations on our wedding day. The music was exactly what we were looking for, but not only that - the overall vibe of the day, from pre-ceremony, to ceremony, and all the way through the reception, was truly spectacular thanks to DJ Zac Barr. We couldn't recommend him highly enough.

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Jill and Dan, thank you so much for your kind words and awesome review! It was truly an honor and pleasure to be a part of your Celebration of Love this year.

The two of you make an amazing couple , and I can't tell how much it meant to be a part of your Day, and to get to know your friends and family... What a great bunch of people!

I have no doubt that the next chapters in your Love Story will be filled with love and laughter! Thank you again, and I look forward to seeing you again one day soon!
    Ashley Married on 06/04/2022

Great DJ!!

Zac Barr was a huge help in making our wedding day perfect from the ceremony until the end of the reception! He were so responsive and caring throughout our entire planning process and that made all the difference in the world when it came to our wedding day. Our guests were on the dance floor and dancing throughout our entire reception! We highly recommend Zac Barr if you are looking for a DJ!

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Ashley and Shane, thank you so much for the awesome review, as well as for asking me to be a part of your Celebration! I'm honored and touched.

You, your family and friends, everyone were just a joy to Celebrate with, and I can't think of a better way to "test out my new hip" (which held up wonderfully, I'll add!!)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for being you, and I can't wait to see where your Love Story takes you next!
    Matt P. Married on 04/08/2022

Working with our DJs

Very attentive to all of our requests, extremely responsive, thorough and communicative! Went out of their way to make sure we had the time of our lives.

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Matt and Eva, thank you for your 5-star review!

Working with you both was a pleasure on so many levels, and I was honored that you trusted me with your Celebration of Love.

I can't wait to see where your adventure takes you next, but I have no doubt that the next chapters of your Love Story will be absolutely AMAZING!!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin L. Married on 10/15/2021

Look NO Further!!

My fiancé and I (somehow) were blessed with finding Zac online and let me tell you, we could not have been happier. Even though we had to reschedule due to COVID, he jumped right on our new bandwagon and was full of support and assurance that our new day would be just as special.

Zac’s pride comes from ensuring his couples have a personalized, fun, ‘them’ experience. Not many of my vendors are now a personal FB friend, but Zac is. This is a testament to how truly involved he is in caring for his couples and their special day. If you are looking for the ‘A’ team, look no further. The crowd loved the playlists, and he kept everyone dancing all night long!

He takes the time to chat sporadically with his couples to check in, offer support, confirm special extras, etc. which meant a lot considering we were out of state and relatively detached from our vendors. Zac made us feel well cared for and that our vision was a priority.

Honestly, if for some reason you book Zac and DONT have an incredible experience, I’m sorry to say it isn’t his fault. All he wants is for you to have an incredible day and will stop at nothing to make that happen.

Looking back, I couldn’t have imagined our day without Zac and team and I will be forever thankful to have stumbled upon him!!!

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Cait (and Jacob), I should have responded to your AMAZINGLY kind words sooner, but thank you SO much!

To be a part of your Celebration of Love, and to get to know your friends and family for the evening, well, it's a BIG part of the reason that I still love what I do... Your guests were absolute sweethearts, and the two of you, what can I say?

I'll be watching as your Love Story unfolds, live vicariously through your travels and wait until we get to Celebrate together again!

I wish you both all the love and happiness that the world has to offer, and I thank you again for letting Joe and me be a part of your Big Day! I love you guys!
    Griffin K. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding review

Zac was an amazing DJ from the minute we decided to have him for our wedding! From the emails, zoom calls, meeting in person, etc., he was very timely, professional and flexible throughout the process which helped to alleviate the stress on our end. I would highly recommend Zac if you would like a great experience at your wedding!

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Kate and Griffin, what can I say about the two of you, and your awesome 5-star review?

Griffin, you put me on my feet so that I was able to walk at your Wedding, and "that ain't nothing" my friend! Your Celebration of Love will be one that I always remember, from the Leathem Family Singers, to the packed dance floor!

You two were blessed to have so many people around you to witness your Love and Commitment. Your family and friends were so welcoming to Gary and me... When people ask why I'm still DJing Weddings after all these years, I know in my heart that it is because of people like you!
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 08/14/2021

Zac is amazing!

We hired Zac after my husband's sister used him in her wedding two years ago. He is so much fun to work with, and is super responsive to emails/texts/comments/concerns. On the day of the wedding, he brought his son-in-law Gary with him and they were all set up when we arrived. The two were super professional throughout the event. The rest of the night went off so easily without a hitch because Zac was so well prepared. He played great music and constantly had the crowd up and dancing. We would highly recommend Zac to anyone looking for a great DJ!
    Angela A. Married on 07/24/2021

Bride n groom

Zac is very professional. His attention to details is impeccable. He will bring your love story to life.

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Angela and Bill, thank you for your kind words and for trusting me with your Celebration of Love!

It has been my honor and privilege to be a part of so many of your family's events, and for so many years... I hope to one day do your niece's Wedding, and bring my career full-circle by doing the Weddings of three generations of the same family.

Somehow, I've no doubt it will happen!

I wish you and Bill both the very best that love has to offer as you begin this new chapter in your Love Story!
  • Katie
    Katie K. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you need a dj to go above and beyond then look no further!! Dj Zac Barr will go above and beyond to make your event perfect.

Dj Zac Barr will keep the party going all night, keep your guest entertained, and on the dance floor!! He’s awesome! All our guest kept mentioning how great he was during our event! BEST Dj EVER!!

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Katie and Alex, I'm touched by your kind words and AMAZING review. Thank you!

It was an honor to have been a part of your Celebration of love, and I truly can't wait to see what the next chapter in your Love Story will bring you both! I have no doubt that it will be amazing!!!

• Maeghen
    Maeghen O. Married on 10/19/2019

Simply Amazing

Zac was absolutely amazing. He helped us plan our dream wedding from 300+ miles away! He was always able to answer any questions we had, give suggestions and helped make our day perfect.
  • Nicole
    Nicole O. Married on 08/17/2019

Zac was amazing!

Zac and Gary were amazing! So happy they were apart of our special day. They had everyone up and dancing so cool and collected when a storm came through! The music never stopped! Definitely spent more time with Zac; he is so professional, a great guy, and fun to be around. Felt like we had our friend DJing our wedding! We highly recommend him to make your wedding dreams come true!
    Daiquiri Married on 08/10/2019

Nonstop dancing!

I'm not even sure where to begin... Zac and Gary were AMAZING! We planned a NY wedding from FL and Zac was instrumental in making sure everything went smoothly and that everyone had a great night! During planning he thought of details we would have otherwise forgotten and helped make great song choices that kept the entire wedding on the dance floor all night. He kept the night on schedule without us ever feeling rushed, and was even flexible enough to read a toast from one of our best friends who could not attend the wedding! He was one of the most organized, professional, and overall FUN vendors we had the pleasure of working with, we could not recommend him enough!
    Bryttni Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding DJ

From the moment we first met with Zac, we knew that he was the right wedding DJ for us! He immediately made us feel comfortable and we knew that our opinions were being valued. We met with Zac a total of three times, which helped us feel confident that everything would run just as we imagined it. Zac did a great job on our wedding day! He worked well with our wedding party and gave everyone clear directions of where they needed to be. He worked with us to meet our requests and make sure everything went smoothly. Zac was able to get everyone on the dance floor and keep them there throughout our reception! He was even flexible when one of our wedding guests had an unexpected surprise for us. Zac went above and beyond to work with my dad to record an audio message which he played during our father-daughter dance; this is something that I will always remember! Overall, Zac made sure our wedding reception ran smoothly and on schedule! We confidently recommend Zac for any wedding or special event!
    Shenan T. Married on 02/01/2019

Excellent service!

Zac was there every step of the way to help us anyway he could ! From planning and timing, to song choices! Zac knows his stuff and was super professional and gave us the best night of music ever! I highly recommend using him !!
  • alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 10/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was ranting and raving about the music!

We had a BLAST! Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was ranting and raving about the music! Zac did an amazing job and I don’t think I left the dance floor the entire night. My friends and family were all on the dance floor having a great time and kept telling us how amazing the DJ was and the music selection. We requested that only 50's and 60's music play, and Zac picked an awesome playlist for us.

He was very thorough and responsive throughout the entire planning process. He made sure everything went smoothly and you can definitely tell he knows what he's doing! I couldn't imagine having worked with any other DJ.

THANK YOU AGAIN ZAC FOR HELPING US HAVE A DAY WE WILL NEVER FORGET! YOU ROCK!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/06/2018

Dance Till You Can't Stop

Zac Barr was amazing! I don't know that there is enough space here to talk about all of the amazingness that Zac and his assistant Beau provided. He went above and beyond before and during our big day. It really made our wedding so special!! He has so many wonderful ideas to make your day special and unique! I highly recommend doing a Love Story because it will be the talk of your wedding for years to come. I love that I get to re-watch our reactions to our story. He was there every step of the way making sure we were on top of the game during the ceremony and reception. We had some last minute changes that needed to be made and it was done flawlessly. We chose some untraditional elements throughout the evening and Zac made them all go off without a hitch. I would recommend him to everyone I know!! Everyone at our wedding thought he was amazing! The only expectation that my husband had was that he keep the party going and everyone on the dance floor. :) He exceeded this expectation. Thank you so much Zac and Beau I will forever be grateful that you were apart of our day.

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Jen and Ian, I am so touched by your kind words... The two of you were so much fun to work with, and I am so honored that you allowed the DJ Zac Barr Team to be a part of your Celebration!

To hear the laughter from you friends and family during the AudioMazing Love Story just made my day!

We wish you all the very best on your journey together as a family, and thank you again for letting me do what I love so much to do... Make moments that last a lifetime!

Shana Married on 09/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Zac was great! He was available when needed, answered all my questions, kept my wedding night on track, and kept the dance party grooving! Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Thank you, Shana, for your kind words, and allowing the DJ Zac Barr Team to be a part of your Celebration!

I was honored to be a part of your Reception, and I was truly touched that you and Chris trusted me to create your AudioMazing Love Story for you and your friends! Your story was so fun, and touching that I was thrilled to tell it!

I wish all 4 of you all the best in your Love Story and whatever the NEXT chapter brings! You all absolutely ROCK!
    Deana Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We are more that happy with DJ Zac and the entertainment he and Gary provided at my wedding on 9/22/2018. Not only did everyone at our wedding rave about the entertainment, DJ Zac took the time to customize our music the exact way we wanted. We had very unique music for our Dr Who themed wedding and he purchased specific music to meet our requests. He prepared for the event and was super accommodating. Not only is he professional, he’s warm, friendly, funny and fun! I can’t say enough great things about him and Gary. Everyone crowded the dance floor and basically danced the entire time. Our wedding from ceremony through the reception was 8 hours! My wedding success was directly related to DJ Zac and I highly recommend him. The best decision ever!
    Paige Married on 09/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Zac Barr was amazing! He went above and beyond during our big day. It really made our wedding so special!! He has so many wonderful ideas to make your day special and unique! He was there every step of the way making sure we were on top of the game during the reception. I would recommend him to everyone I know!! Everyone at our wedding thought he was the best dj they have ever seen! He kept the party going :)
    Kristen Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    FIVE STAR FIVE STAR FIVE STAR!!! Zac and his assistant was the best part of our day! He listened to everything we had to say and wanted, and even gave us awesome suggestions and ideas without being pushy. His assistant got everyone dancing and it was a blast, can not recommend him enough
    Rebecca Event on: 05/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Zac did an amazing job! Our son's bar mitzvah was a big hit with DJ Zac's help. He was fun, creative, attentive and always asked for our input. We would absolutely hire him again for another event. I highly recommend him for you next celebration!

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Rebecca, thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure for Beau and I to celebrate Julien's Bar Mitzvah with your family and friends! Julien is such a witty and funny young man!

With his zingers during the Cup of Life, he's surely heading for a career in comedy! I especially loved "Emily and I met at camp, like my parents (but not the same year!)" He absolutely KILLED it!

Thank you again, and Mazel Tov!
    Mary Married on 10/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Zac was a perfect fit for our wedding. He was very responsive and receptive to all of our ideas. My sister sang her toast and he worked with her to make is so memorable. Thank you Zac for keeping everyone on the dance floor all night and making it the wedding party of our dreams.
    Carly Married on 10/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Zac Barr was absolutely amazing from start to finish. He went above and beyond what I would ever expect from a DJ! He went as far as personalizing EVERYTHING and had an amazing web program to help us plan everything out for the wedding! We couldn't ask for a better DJ for our wedding!

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Carly and Zach, Thank you so much for your kind words!

From our first meeting, Carly, your energy and exuberance was completely contagious, and I just knew that I had to be the Entertainer to bring your vision to reality!

Getting to know both of you, and then your families and friends, made Beau and I feel as though we had been a part of your group forever, and again, we thank you, and congratulate you, and wish you both all the happiness and love that your journey together can bring!

Can't wait to see where your road takes you next! Love you guys!
illustration stars