DJ Zac Barr Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

92 DJ Zac Barr Reviews
  • alyssa

alyssa · Married on 10/13/2018

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was ranting and raving about the music!

We had a BLAST! Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was ranting and raving about the music! Zac did an amazing job and I don’t think I left the dance floor the entire night. My friends and family were all on the dance floor having a great time and kept telling us how amazing the DJ was and the music selection. We requested that only 50's and 60's music play, and Zac picked an awesome playlist for us.

He was very thorough and responsive throughout the entire planning process. He made sure everything went smoothly and you can definitely tell he knows what he's doing! I couldn't imagine having worked with any other DJ.

THANK YOU AGAIN ZAC FOR HELPING US HAVE A DAY WE WILL NEVER FORGET! YOU ROCK!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Dance Till You Can't Stop

Zac Barr was amazing! I don't know that there is enough space here to talk about all of the amazingness that Zac and his assistant Beau provided. He went above and beyond before and during our big day. It really made our wedding so special!! He has so many wonderful ideas to make your day special and unique! I highly recommend doing a Love Story because it will be the talk of your wedding for years to come. I love that I get to re-watch our reactions to our story. He was there every step of the way making sure we were on top of the game during the ceremony and reception. We had some last minute changes that needed to be made and it was done flawlessly. We chose some untraditional elements throughout the evening and Zac made them all go off without a hitch. I would recommend him to everyone I know!! Everyone at our wedding thought he was amazing! The only expectation that my husband had was that he keep the party going and everyone on the dance floor. :) He exceeded this expectation. Thank you so much Zac and Beau I will forever be grateful that you were apart of our day.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    DJ Zac Barr 1
    DJ Zac Barr 2

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Jen and Ian, I am so touched by your kind words... The two of you were so much fun to work with, and I am so honored that you allowed the DJ Zac Barr Team to be a part of your Celebration! To hear the laughter from you friends and family during the AudioMazing Love Story just made my day! We wish you all the very best on your journey together as a family, and thank you again for letting me do what I love so much to do... Make moments that last a lifetime! Love you guys!

Shana · Married on 09/29/2018

Zac was great! He was available when needed, answered all my questions, kept my wedding night on track, and kept the dance party grooving! Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/24/2018

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Thank you, Shana, for your kind words, and allowing the DJ Zac Barr Team to be a part of your Celebration! I was honored to be a part of your Reception, and I was truly touched that you and Chris trusted me to create your AudioMazing Love Story for you and your friends! Your story was so fun, and touching that I was thrilled to tell it! I wish all 4 of you all the best in your Love Story and whatever the NEXT chapter brings! You all absolutely ROCK!

Deana · Married on 09/22/2018

We are more that happy with DJ Zac and the entertainment he and Gary provided at my wedding on 9/22/2018. Not only did everyone at our wedding rave about the entertainment, DJ Zac took the time to customize our music the exact way we wanted. We had very unique music for our Dr Who themed wedding and he purchased specific music to meet our requests. He prepared for the event and was super accommodating. Not only is he professional, he’s warm, friendly, funny and fun! I can’t say enough great things about him and Gary. Everyone crowded the dance floor and basically danced the entire time. Our wedding from ceremony through the reception was 8 hours! My wedding success was directly related to DJ Zac and I highly recommend him. The best decision ever!

DJ Zac Barr 3
    DJ Zac Barr 9
    DJ Zac Barr 10
    DJ Zac Barr 11

Paige · Married on 09/14/2018

Zac Barr was amazing! He went above and beyond during our big day. It really made our wedding so special!! He has so many wonderful ideas to make your day special and unique! He was there every step of the way making sure we were on top of the game during the reception. I would recommend him to everyone I know!! Everyone at our wedding thought he was the best dj they have ever seen! He kept the party going :)

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2018

FIVE STAR FIVE STAR FIVE STAR!!! Zac and his assistant was the best part of our day! He listened to everything we had to say and wanted, and even gave us awesome suggestions and ideas without being pushy. His assistant got everyone dancing and it was a blast, can not recommend him enough

Mary · Married on 10/21/2017

Zac was a perfect fit for our wedding. He was very responsive and receptive to all of our ideas. My sister sang her toast and he worked with her to make is so memorable. Thank you Zac for keeping everyone on the dance floor all night and making it the wedding party of our dreams.

DJ Zac Barr 12
    DJ Zac Barr 13
    DJ Zac Barr 14
    DJ Zac Barr 15
    DJ Zac Barr 16

Carly · Married on 10/20/2017

DJ Zac Barr was absolutely amazing from start to finish. He went above and beyond what I would ever expect from a DJ! He went as far as personalizing EVERYTHING and had an amazing web program to help us plan everything out for the wedding! We couldn't ask for a better DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    DJ Zac Barr 17
    DJ Zac Barr 18
    DJ Zac Barr 19
    DJ Zac Barr 20

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Carly and Zach, Thank you so much for your kind words! From our first meeting, Carly, your energy and exuberance was completely contagious, and I just knew that I had to be the Entertainer to bring your vision to reality! Getting to know both of you, and then your families and friends, made Beau and I feel as though we had been a part of your group forever, and again, we thank you, and congratulate you, and wish you both all the happiness and love that your journey together can bring! Can't wait to see where your road takes you next! Love you guys!

Michael · Married on 09/30/2017

Zac was amazing to work with, he was very responsive & professional from start to finish. He totally got the vibe we were looking for, even with our quirky musical tastes. The dance floor was full the whole night, he kept the place hopping all night. He was a skillful Emcee, that worked the room!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Mike and Sandra, what can I say? The two of you are a match made for the ages, and I can't thank you enough for asking me to be a part of your Celebration, or for your amazingly kind words! From the moment the dance music started, I just knew that this was going to be a party to remember, and your family and friends absolutely made it just that! I can't wait to see where your journey takes you next, and I have NO doubt that wherever that is, there will be WAY TOO MANY pictures on Facebook allowing us all to tag along for the ride! LOL! My sincerest thanks again to both of you! Love you two!

Susannah · Married on 07/15/2017

When we had contacted Zac it was an entire year before the wedding. I was just looking online when I happened to click on his website, and the website was so easy to understand and use. Our families aren't real big dancers and he had almost everyone up dancing the entire night. I would recommend his services to anyone.

Sent on 08/29/2017

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Susan and Matt, thank you so much for your kind words and awesome review! It was so cool to be a part of your Celebration of Love, and to meet your families and friends... To see your faces as you walked down the aisle, and then again as you entered the room as a married couple was to see pure joy! Thank you so much much for allowing us to share in your day, and I wish you all the best as you continue your journey together! Love you guys!

B · Married on 04/08/2017

If you need a DJ for your event, look no farther than Zac Barr. Recently, he was the DJ for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah party and thanks to him it was a huge success. From our first meeting until the party, he was incredible to work with and made us feel completely at ease and invested in our event. Zac's library of songs is enormous and his set up creates a fun environment. People were dancing throughout the party (including friends and relatives that usually never get on the dance floor). Guest commented over and over about our great DJ, his wonderful playlist and the fact that the music was loud enough to dance and party to while at a level that people could still talk.
    Zac Barr was incredible to work with and I would recommend him to anyone planning an event.

Beth · Married on 02/10/2017

Zac was very professional and always accommodating. Whenever we had questions or concerns he was there to answer them and give us his thoughts. I would definitely recommend him for anyones wedding, big or small!

Sent on 07/18/2017

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Beth and Daylen, Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your Celebration of Love, and for trusting me with such a huge part of your Wedding! It was an absolute joy to meet your family and friends, and to share their joy with you both! I wish you all the best in your future together, and hope that we get to Celebrate so many more milestones together!

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2016

Absolutely amazing. Made everything perfect and a lot less stressful for me. Had wonderful ideas and was so much fun to work with!!!!

Camisha · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ Zac Barr was awesome. He listened to all of our wants for our wedding day, and pulled of every one of our request. This included creating special request add on's to our songs ;ie- brides voice. He had everyone up and dancing the night away. He knew how to keep everyone happy and left everyone saying how wonderful he was. We could not have had as much fun as we did without Dj Zac---- he is officially our "go to man" for all future events.

Sent on 10/17/2016

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Camisha and Mae, From our first chat on the phone to our final hug on the dance floor, you two have been an amazing couple with some of the most loving family and friends I've ever seen... I can't thank the two of you enough for making me a part of your extended family, and it will always be my pleasure and honor to be your "go to guy" for Celebrations in the future! As you continue down your path together, I know that you will have love, and I wish for you all the best that life has to offer... Zac

Jenna · Married on 10/02/2016

We choose dj zac Barr as our dj for our wedding and he did not disappoint! He was so helpful through the whole process, he had amazing ideas and came up with a time line for the evening that was great! He kept my guests on the dance floor and laughing all night! Everyone raved about him! He had a planning form that helped me stay so organized! I would recommend him a thousand percent to anyone looking for a dj! You will not regret choosing him to be a part of your special day!!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Jenna and Tom, thank you so much for your kind words and thoughtful review! I am so happy that you chose me to be a part of your Celebration of Love, and I thrilled that you are happy with my services! From moving the ceremony from inside to outside in under 10 minutes, to the smiles on your faces as you danced the night away with your friends, family and loved-ones! It was special for me, and again, I can't thank you enough! Love you guys, and I wish your whole family all the best as you start the next step on your adventure together!

Sarra · Married on 09/16/2016

DJ Zac Barr is the best! He is professional, but fun and funny at the same time. He is awesome and so easy to work with. His website made it easy to request songs as I thought of them, or heard them on the radio. For my wedding, I requested a song that he didn't have, but because of his website, I was able to let him know that I was requesting the song for my seven year old daughter. So he made sure that he had the song to play on our big day. It was also great when he didn't kill me for changing our wedding song a couple weeks before the wedding, and my father/daughter song only a few days before. He even saved the day when my father discovered that his rental tux was missing a tie... only hours before the wedding, and amazingly enough, the tie that Zac had matched my father's vest perfectly.
    Zac is simply the best DJ. He will always do his best to make your day flawless.

Sent on 10/21/2016

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Sarra and Bill, I think you know how much this Celebration meant to me, and I could not have been more honored when I was asked to be a part of it... It truly brought my career full circle to go from watching you, Sarra, dancing at your parents' Wedding to watching them dancing at yours... In my heart, only days had passed instead of more than twenty years. <3 I wish you all the best that life has to offer as you walk towards your next adventure together, and I truly DO hope that one day I bring my career in another circle and help you all to Celebrate Lily's Wedding (in MANY years!!) I can't say it enough, thank you for the kind review, thank you for letting me be a part of your Celebration of Love, and truly, I love you guys!

Susan · Married on 08/06/2016

DJ Zac Barr, what can I say about him that hasn't already been said? Seriously. He is as amazing as the reviews make him out to be and better.

When I started planning my ceremony I knew that I wanted something different, something fun, and totally Mike and I. Zac met with us the first time and immediately got what we were going for! When I said that I wanted, not 1 but 2 processional songs and then gave him everyone's entrance time (to the second no less), he was on it. When I told him that I wanted to have all my wedding party introduced to the Legend of Zelda medley, he made it awesome. And when I DEMANDED that "Hooked on a Feeling" play, he was all over that.

He had no problem buying Richard Cheese's entire catalog or more Disney love songs than he knew existed. He was almost as excited as we were at the cheesy raffle we decided to do that the 1130 hour. There is seriously nothing that this man can't do. He even helped me create a memorable Mother Son dance. Okay by helped me, I mean I gave him a vague idea and he created a beautiful moment.

At the end of the day it was his demeanor that truly put me at ease. Even when I called him to vent/warn him about another vendor he kept me calm and laughing. Also, he likes my dog. So. Winner. Truly, when I look back on my wedding I will remember the other man who helped make it fun and memorable.

I really can't thank you enough for being so amazing to me, Mike, my family and friends, and of course Zuul. You are the best at what you do, and what you do is amazing!

Sent on 08/09/2016

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Susan and Mike, What can I say about the two that hasn't been said already? You're into The Walking Dead and you found a way to incorporate the Legend of Zelda into your Celebration of Love! The two of you are an amazing couple, and I am so proud and happy that you welcomed me into your lives and allowed me to play a role in your day. It was a pleasure and an honor (and I even got an officiant for MY Wedding out of the deal!!) I can't wish the two of you (and Zuul) enough joy and happiness... LOVE you guys!

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2016

My husband Brian and I were more than pleased with DJ Zac and his ability to customize our day. He was extremely flexible with his time and allowed us to take all the time we needed to perfect our day. The music selection was never ending!! He went above and beyond to make our day the most special he could. Definitely well worth it to hire a professional.. However it was even more with it to hire a professional like DJ Zac Barr. He CARES about your day! We highly recommend him for your special day!

Sent on 07/28/2016

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for the kind words and for asking me to be a part of your Celebration! I am so glad that we were able to create some moments that you'll be able to carry with you forever! The two of you (and Cooper) have a wonderful adventure ahead of you, and I hope that I get to help you celebrate future milestones as they come up! Love you guys!

Anne · Married on 07/03/2016

Not only is DJ Zac Barr the best DJ ever! He is also my step-father. He made my wedding day perfect. He chose all the right music for everyone to dance too. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Step by step we planned the perfect night. Everything I wanted he did and helped me when I couldn't decide. He made the introductions hilarious and the reception a hit! Everyone was on the dance floor having a blast! I did all the traditional wedding things and he made it modern and fun! He is literally the best DJ around! I give him 5 stars not because he's family but because he made my wedding day perfect just like he'll do yours!

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2016

Zac Barr truly made our wedding day that much more special!! He showed up early to make sure everything would go according to plan. He was very thorough on getting to know us to paint the perfect picture of us to our guests. We highly recommend him to DJ any event you may have!

Sent on 06/09/2016

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for the kind words and wonderful review! I am so happy that you asked me to be a part of your Celebration, and I can't say enough about your family's hospitality. There was an awful lot of love in the tent that day! I wish you and Chad all the best in your adventure together, and hope that I get to see you both again soon at the Resort! Love you guys!

DJ Zac Barr was amazing!! My now husband and I didn't really have an idea of how to choose music but Zac made it soo easy! I really hoped that I would be able to create a processional song that would make my husband laugh, and Zac was all about helping me do it. I kinda threw this at him last minute and within minutes I had the perfect processional song with added sounds! Our wedding was on Memorial Day weekend of 2016 which happened to break the 115 year high temperature record at 93 degrees. It was very hot and humid. I was very worried that the temperature would ruin the dancing portion of our wedding but I couldn't have been more wrong! DJ Zac Barr did an amazing job getting people to be dancing all night long! One of the many aspects that we loved and our guests thoroughly enjoyed was the introductions of the bridal party! He had asked us to tell him a little about each person and he used the information we gave him, asked a few specific questions and created these fantastic intros that made it appear that Zac had grown up with them. He was amazing at our wedding and I can't imagine the day without him.

Sent on 06/05/2016

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

I have a picture of the groom from this Wedding, and while I will respect their wish to remain anonymous, just let me say that to see his face in that photo (and throughout their Celebration of Love) was to see pure, unbridled JOY... When people ask if I still enjoy doing Weddings after 25 years, I tell them that the members of the DJ Zac Barr family are simply AMAZING, and that I can't imagine doing anything else. My sincere thanks to this amazing couple, and my sincerest wish that life bring them everything good; they deserve it; they've worked for it! Folks like them are the reason that I still love what I do!

CASEY · Married on 10/03/2015

Zac was great...he got the crowd moving and was able to access songs others wouldn't have even thought of. Just a heads up...you may have a little homework for any of his events but it's worth the time and gives him some adaptability for whatever we can throw his way.

DJ Zac Barr did an amazing job being the DJ at our wedding! he was so helpful right from the start every question I had he answered no problem. He was so easy to get along with and very helpful and gave me great ideas that I never even thought of. He stayed in contact with me every step of the way and any time I had a question or concern he immediately got back to me! On our wedding day he kept everyone dancing all night long and everyone loved him! He was there way before he had to be and made sure he was ready to go when my reception started. He took the time to get to know my husband and I and added personal information into our reception!

Rich · Married on 08/15/2015

I can not emphasize how amazing Zac is. Not only as a DJ, but as a friend. My wife and I have four children between us. When it came time to plan out the final details of our wedding he could have said "alright find a babysitter and let's meet in my office" he insisted we grab a few happy meals for the kids and meet in the Play Place of all places! We talked around the children screaming and he didn't even bat an eye.
    Our wedding venue was outside and of course right as the ceremony started it started to downpour. Again anyone else would have thrown a fit and worries about the equipment. Zac drove his van on the side of the ceremony- popped open the trunk and still delivered from the tailgate!
    What I'm trying to say is when Zac says "let me worry about everything" he means it! I highly recommend him to anyone looking to have an amazing time. He's worth far more than he charges and he was the least stressful part of our planning.

We love you Zac!! -Rich and Jenn Thigpin

Sent on 08/29/2015

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Jenn and Rich, I could not have asked for kinder words, and I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart! It is couples like you, and your amazing kids that make me want to keep doing this and creating amazing memories for amazing couples! Thank you again, and I wish you both all the love that life has to offer, and I know that I'll see you all again soon! Love you guys!

Brian · Married on 06/12/2015

Zac is very professional and will make your special event magical.

Sent on 06/28/2015

DJ Zac Barr's reply:

Brian and Carol... What can I say, except thank you? Thank you for the kind words, thank you for letting me be a part of you Celebration, and thank you for letting me be a part of your family! You two rock, and I know that the future has only begun for you both!