88 Reviews for DJ Zac Barr

User Photos
Photos
79 DJ Zac Barr Reviews

Zac Barr was amazing! He went above and beyond during our big day. It really made our wedding so special!! He has so many wonderful ideas to make your day special and unique! He was there every step of the way making sure we were on top of the game during the reception. I would recommend him to everyone I know!! Everyone at our wedding thought he was the best dj they have ever seen! He kept the party going :)

Profile Picture Paige, 9/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

FIVE STAR FIVE STAR FIVE STAR!!! Zac and his assistant was the best part of our day! He listened to everything we had to say and wanted, and even gave us awesome suggestions and ideas without being pushy. His assistant got everyone dancing and it was a blast, can not recommend him enough

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Zac was a perfect fit for our wedding. He was very responsive and receptive to all of our ideas. My sister sang her toast and he worked with her to make is so memorable. Thank you Zac for keeping everyone on the dance floor all night and making it the wedding party of our dreams.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Zac Barr was absolutely amazing from start to finish. He went above and beyond what I would ever expect from a DJ! He went as far as personalizing EVERYTHING and had an amazing web program to help us plan everything out for the wedding! We couldn't ask for a better DJ for our wedding!

Profile Picture Carly, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Zac was amazing to work with, he was very responsive & professional from start to finish. He totally got the vibe we were looking for, even with our quirky musical tastes. The dance floor was full the whole night, he kept the place hopping all night. He was a skillful Emcee, that worked the room!!

Profile Picture Michael, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

When we had contacted Zac it was an entire year before the wedding. I was just looking online when I happened to click on his website, and the website was so easy to understand and use. Our families aren't real big dancers and he had almost everyone up dancing the entire night. I would recommend his services to anyone.

Profile Picture Susannah, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you need a DJ for your event, look no farther than Zac Barr. Recently, he was the DJ for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah party and thanks to him it was a huge success. From our first meeting until the party, he was incredible to work with and made us feel completely at ease and invested in our event. Zac's library of songs is enormous and his set up creates a fun environment. People were dancing throughout the party (including friends and relatives that usually never get on the dance floor). Guest commented over and over about our great DJ, his wonderful playlist and the fact that the music was loud enough to dance and party to while at a level that people could still talk.
Zac Barr was incredible to work with and I would recommend him to anyone planning an event.

Profile Picture B, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Zac was very professional and always accommodating. Whenever we had questions or concerns he was there to answer them and give us his thoughts. I would definitely recommend him for anyones wedding, big or small!

Profile Picture Beth, 2/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing. Made everything perfect and a lot less stressful for me. Had wonderful ideas and was so much fun to work with!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Zac Barr was awesome. He listened to all of our wants for our wedding day, and pulled of every one of our request. This included creating special request add on's to our songs ;ie- brides voice. He had everyone up and dancing the night away. He knew how to keep everyone happy and left everyone saying how wonderful he was. We could not have had as much fun as we did without Dj Zac---- he is officially our "go to man" for all future events.

Profile Picture Camisha, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We choose dj zac Barr as our dj for our wedding and he did not disappoint! He was so helpful through the whole process, he had amazing ideas and came up with a time line for the evening that was great! He kept my guests on the dance floor and laughing all night! Everyone raved about him! He had a planning form that helped me stay so organized! I would recommend him a thousand percent to anyone looking for a dj! You will not regret choosing him to be a part of your special day!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Zac Barr is the best! He is professional, but fun and funny at the same time. He is awesome and so easy to work with. His website made it easy to request songs as I thought of them, or heard them on the radio. For my wedding, I requested a song that he didn't have, but because of his website, I was able to let him know that I was requesting the song for my seven year old daughter. So he made sure that he had the song to play on our big day. It was also great when he didn't kill me for changing our wedding song a couple weeks before the wedding, and my father/daughter song only a few days before. He even saved the day when my father discovered that his rental tux was missing a tie... only hours before the wedding, and amazingly enough, the tie that Zac had matched my father's vest perfectly.
Zac is simply the best DJ. He will always do his best to make your day flawless.

Profile Picture Sarra, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Zac was easy to work with and very personable. He was eager and willing to give ideas to assist in compiling a great play list.
~Sam & John B

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Zac Barr, what can I say about him that hasn't already been said? Seriously. He is as amazing as the reviews make him out to be and better.

When I started planning my ceremony I knew that I wanted something different, something fun, and totally Mike and I. Zac met with us the first time and immediately got what we were going for! When I said that I wanted, not 1 but 2 processional songs and then gave him everyone's entrance time (to the second no less), he was on it. When I told him that I wanted to have all my wedding party introduced to the Legend of Zelda medley, he made it awesome. And when I DEMANDED that "Hooked on a Feeling" play, he was all over that.

He had no problem buying Richard Cheese's entire catalog or more Disney love songs than he knew existed. He was almost as excited as we were at the cheesy raffle we decided to do that the 1130 hour. There is seriously nothing that this man can't do. He even helped me create a memorable Mother Son dance. Okay by helped me, I mean I gave him a vague idea and he created a beautiful moment.

At the end of the day it was his demeanor that truly put me at ease. Even when I called him to vent/warn him about another vendor he kept me calm and laughing. Also, he likes my dog. So. Winner. Truly, when I look back on my wedding I will remember the other man who helped make it fun and memorable.

I really can't thank you enough for being so amazing to me, Mike, my family and friends, and of course Zuul. You are the best at what you do, and what you do is amazing!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

My husband Brian and I were more than pleased with DJ Zac and his ability to customize our day. He was extremely flexible with his time and allowed us to take all the time we needed to perfect our day. The music selection was never ending!! He went above and beyond to make our day the most special he could. Definitely well worth it to hire a professional.. However it was even more with it to hire a professional like DJ Zac Barr. He CARES about your day! We highly recommend him for your special day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Not only is DJ Zac Barr the best DJ ever! He is also my step-father. He made my wedding day perfect. He chose all the right music for everyone to dance too. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Step by step we planned the perfect night. Everything I wanted he did and helped me when I couldn't decide. He made the introductions hilarious and the reception a hit! Everyone was on the dance floor having a blast! I did all the traditional wedding things and he made it modern and fun! He is literally the best DJ around! I give him 5 stars not because he's family but because he made my wedding day perfect just like he'll do yours!

Profile Picture Anne, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Zac Barr truly made our wedding day that much more special!! He showed up early to make sure everything would go according to plan. He was very thorough on getting to know us to paint the perfect picture of us to our guests. We highly recommend him to DJ any event you may have!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Zac Barr was amazing!! My now husband and I didn't really have an idea of how to choose music but Zac made it soo easy! I really hoped that I would be able to create a processional song that would make my husband laugh, and Zac was all about helping me do it. I kinda threw this at him last minute and within minutes I had the perfect processional song with added sounds! Our wedding was on Memorial Day weekend of 2016 which happened to break the 115 year high temperature record at 93 degrees. It was very hot and humid. I was very worried that the temperature would ruin the dancing portion of our wedding but I couldn't have been more wrong! DJ Zac Barr did an amazing job getting people to be dancing all night long! One of the many aspects that we loved and our guests thoroughly enjoyed was the introductions of the bridal party! He had asked us to tell him a little about each person and he used the information we gave him, asked a few specific questions and created these fantastic intros that made it appear that Zac had grown up with them. He was amazing at our wedding and I can't imagine the day without him.

Profile Picture User4531140, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Zac was great...he got the crowd moving and was able to access songs others wouldn't have even thought of. Just a heads up...you may have a little homework for any of his events but it's worth the time and gives him some adaptability for whatever we can throw his way.

Profile Picture CASEY, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Zac Barr did an amazing job being the DJ at our wedding! he was so helpful right from the start every question I had he answered no problem. He was so easy to get along with and very helpful and gave me great ideas that I never even thought of. He stayed in contact with me every step of the way and any time I had a question or concern he immediately got back to me! On our wedding day he kept everyone dancing all night long and everyone loved him! He was there way before he had to be and made sure he was ready to go when my reception started. He took the time to get to know my husband and I and added personal information into our reception!

Profile Picture User6067153, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can not emphasize how amazing Zac is. Not only as a DJ, but as a friend. My wife and I have four children between us. When it came time to plan out the final details of our wedding he could have said "alright find a babysitter and let's meet in my office" he insisted we grab a few happy meals for the kids and meet in the Play Place of all places! We talked around the children screaming and he didn't even bat an eye.
Our wedding venue was outside and of course right as the ceremony started it started to downpour. Again anyone else would have thrown a fit and worries about the equipment. Zac drove his van on the side of the ceremony- popped open the trunk and still delivered from the tailgate!
What I'm trying to say is when Zac says "let me worry about everything" he means it! I highly recommend him to anyone looking to have an amazing time. He's worth far more than he charges and he was the least stressful part of our planning.

We love you Zac!! -Rich and Jenn Thigpin

Profile Picture Rich , 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Zac is very professional and will make your special event magical.

Profile Picture Brian, 6/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We use Zac for our wedding the other weekend and we couldn't be happier with his service. A friend recommended him and when choosing the him I was happy to hear he was still excited about the little details that are important to you unlike many others who do so many weddings they don't seem to care about the little things. He kept our families up and moving the whole night and was helpful in choosing songs for the ceremony when I was having a little bit of trouble. I would also say he is extremely willing to work with your other vendors to make sure your event goes off with out a Hitch.

Profile Picture Kristine , 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Zac Barr made time to meet with us prior to our event and we felt comfortable through the whole process. He worked with us to make sure our wedding was exactly as we imagined and was extremely accommodating, especially with our father/daughter and mother/son dances. Can't wait to use Zac Barr for future events!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I used DJ Zac Barr previously, so when my husband and I were planning our wedding, there was no question who we wanted to have to provide excellent and quality entertainment! Zac is absolutely amazing to work with and very accommodating! Our reception was absolutely perfect because of Zac and we will continue to be a client of his. He kept our party going and our guests happy all night. Zac responded to all my emails very quickly. We were very happy working with Zac and will again in the future!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews