Canton, MA 02021 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,263

About DJ RED IV

Thank you for looking at me for your wedding. For your special day I will invest roughly 30 hours inlcuding the event itself preparing and making everything perfect. I have packages that include a photo booth as well as associates taking care of the photography, catering and justice of the peace. When you hire me for your wedding I not only will be the DJ / MC, I will also meet with you multiple times so I can help you cover everything. I will be emailing you discussing every thing I put together as I create a time line spreadsheet for me to use on your special day and for you to review so that it is exactly how you want it.

My formula is simple. I combine a vigorous amount of preparation with top of the line equipment to ensure your event is a success.

wedding
wedding
00a0alfzgzzyebf9600x45

DJ RED IV FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,210.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,263.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 156.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Canton, 02021 See on map