DJ Nancy W, LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$950 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$950 Most Popular Price

DJ Nancy W is a fun, energetic & seasoned wedding DJ covering Grand Rapids, MI. Nancy has been a mobile DJ in 5 different states since the 80's from the Jersey shore to the beaches at Lake Michigan! With a huge music library, the dance floor will be hoppin' with a mix of hot hits! You'll be guided through every detail from start to finish to ensure your wedding is what you want it to be!
Ask about a free "meet & greet" consultation in person or a virtual meeting like Zoom.

Whether you like top 40, Pop, Rock, Oldies, Country, Hip-hop, Rap, Indie, Christian, DJ Nancy W has an endless music library for your special day. She also provides planning assistance. Her DJ services always include MC services, microphones, basic dance floor lighting, and much more. Other free of charge services include:

• In person consultations or via phone or video chat
  • DJ reception planner guide & Timeline sheet
  • All needed DJ equipment (Nancy owns)
  • Wireless microphone(s)
  • Emcee (Master of Ceremonies)
  • Honors any "Do-not-play" list
  • Asks for a must have playlist
  • One event per day
  • Planning Assistance
  • Dance Floor Lighting
  • Set up & take down
  • Back up equipment
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$950

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Emily K. Married on 01/15/2022

wedding dj

We are so happy that we booked DJ Nancy for our wedding. She was so fun and easy to work with. Many thanks to Nancy for keeping the party going!

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Emily!! I had a blast with your guests. It was an absolute pleasure working with you & Dan.
    Leslie Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent, so fun and helpful!

Nancy was fantastic, so much fun all night and so helpful with guidance, planning, and keeping things on track through out the night. We could not have been happier!!
    Rachel W. Married on 10/02/2021

The Best DJ Around!!

DJ Nancy is the best DJ! She originally DJ'd my sister's wedding 5 years ago- I loved her so much that I decided to book her for my wedding! A DJ is definitely one of the most important factors that goes into a reception, I can't imagine having anyone BUT her! She knows how to keep the party going at all times. We had so many compliments about how much fun she was- we highly recommend Nancy!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

DJ Nancy W, LLC 1
Gift

OFF SEASON PRICING IS up to 10% OFF REGULAR PRICING. No expiration date. Off season is November 1 through April 15. Ask about details.

Team

Nancy W
Nancy W
Owner, Lead DJ & MC

I've been a DJ since the 80's and love bringing the party! I started as a nightclub DJ and was asked to DJ my high school friends' wedding. I've been a wedding DJ ever since.

I also teach Pilates and yoga in Grand Rapids as well as make jewelry. Each relieves stress and helps keep me fit enough to carry my own equipment. Although when one of my other 2 "gentlemen" DJ's works with me, (they) do the heavy lifting.....LOL.

Meeting in person is also something I love to do. It helps you get aquainted with your potential DJ which is more personable:)

Events by Allison Events by Allison Wedding Planners

I highly recommend DJ Nancy W, she is amazing! She is very invested in her clients and making sure they are happy! She is incredibly organized as well as accommodating, and she really knows how to get the party started! She's musically intuitive and knows how to get you and your guests up and having a great time! I loved working with DJ Nancy W and hope to again soon!

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC Barn & Farm Weddings

We highly recommend DJ Nancy Wax for the many fine qualities she brings to the table as a DJ- experience, flexibility, dedication to the job, true caring for the couples she works with and a good sense of humor! We hope to see lots of her at our weddings! Do check her out as she works all year round!

P.O. Box 8644 Grand Rapids, MI, 49518
616-828-2249

Monday-Saturday 9am to 8pm Sunday 1pm to 5pm
Location of (DJ Nancy W, LLC)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding