Spring Valley, CA 91977 Map · Phone number

About DJ Jon Beezy

I have been providing DJ Services and have been in the Wedding Industry for 20 plus years. I have played at many events and venues. Being born and raised in San Diego my standard is to be classy and professional. I cater to all backgrounds and genres of people and have a great reputation. I add a personal and detailed touch to your event because my passion is to make it a momentous, fun and memorable experience for you.

me dj
gatsby
me dj
887ba60d6e8bbb5c 1526314349 b239ad51c6302f9c 1526314348 f315585f8fc6b5c1 152631

12 Reviews for DJ Jon Beezy

DJ Jon was referred to me by a relative. He was very professional, organized and thorough. He totally calmed me down with worrying about the music. Come the day of the event he was on time, ready and willing. He played all my request was a great MC and had people dance all night. Don't delay hire him for your wedding you won't regret it.

AC and Carrie Coleman

Sent on 11/22/2014

diann · Married on 10/23/2015

We loved working with DJ Jon Beezy. He is professional, friendly and organized. His services include both the ceremony and reception music.

When we first met with him, he gave us a print out with a list of 100 top songs requested at a wedding. We used this list as a starting point for building our 'must play' and 'do not play' list. DJ Jon also had great song suggestions for the ceremony.

For our wedding he provided microphones for use so that our guest could hear our vows and again at the reception for the toasts. Most importantly, he kept our dance floor packed all night!

We would recommend DJ Jon Beezy to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Brit · Married on 04/11/2015

My husband and I booked Jon Beezy for our wedding, which was on April 11th . We were referred to him by my husband's cousin. We are so glad Jon had our wedding date available, especially since we contacted him less than 2 months before the wedding.

Jon is such a pleasure to work with. He is very professional and dependable. He is punctual, he arrived to the venue right on time. We were impressed that he set up his dj system in little time and was ready to start playing music immediately.

All the guests at our wedding raved about how great of a job Jon did. We can say without a doubt, that there wasn't anyone that was disappointed with his music mixes and selections. He knew all the right songs to play to get our guests dancing. He definitely knows how to cater to all backgrounds and genres of people.

A few of our friends had asked us prior to the wedding, "who is going to dj your wedding ?" When we responded, "Jon Beezy" , our friends glowed with excitement. They said that they had been to events where he had played music before and they said he had done an excellent job. They told us that he's professional and knows how to make sure everyone has a great time. The comments that came from our friends gave us a sense of relief. We were stressed and pressed for time with other things concerning the wedding, so it was nice knowing Jon had an exceptional reputation.

We are so happy we contacted Jon, thanks to him and his dj skills, our wedding was a hit! Our wedding was such a memorable occasion for us. We would not hesitate to refer him as a dj. We would love to have him dj for us in the future. Thank you Jon for all your hard work and for adding a special touch to our wedding.

- Rafael and Britny

Sent on 05/02/2015

DJ Jon Beezy FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 650.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Solace Weddings