Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hvk Entertainment

Hvk Entertainment is an independently owned DJ / Emcee and lighting company.  Whether you need ceremony sound and microphones, cocktail hour music or reception venue sound and lighting, Hvk can provide the professional equipment to satisfy all of your needs.

During my career, I have been privileged with the opportunity to perform at numerous night clubs and venues throughout San Diego County. With over ten years of experience, the last four years I have devoted the majority of my professional career to weddings – a decision I will never regret. I truly have a passion for creating a night that will be forever remembered. With my past Nightclub, and corporate event experience I have built a strong crowd reading ability, which will keep everyone on the dance floor. My goal is to emcee your special day with professionalism, while delivering a night full of fun and excitement.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (4)
Uplighting (4)
Consultation (3)
Liability Insurance (1)

My groom and I were so satisfied with working with Jose for our wedding at Milagro Farms. I came across Jose through an Instagram post when he was in at my venue. I wanted someone familiar with the venue, could play Hispanic music, could do some announcements in Spanish, and never let the dance floor vibe die. Jose nailed it all!
Our guest danced all night and were shocked that they never wanted to leave the dance floor. He did a wonderful job gauging what songs to select and what guests were engaging in and hit many of our must have songs on the lists.
Funny thing too was Jose, my groom, and I didn’t meet in person until a week prior to the wedding. The first time we were supposed to meet I got terribly sick and was unable to attend. Jose instead suggested a phone interview. My groom and I knew immediately after speaking that he was the DJ for us. Sometimes all you need is talk with someone to know if they are good or not. Jose is knowledge and passionate about being a DJ and entertaining his guests.
Jose also surprised us with up lighting that we could not fit in the budget and decided not to have. The day of the rocks behind my groom and I were all lite up beautifully.
Everything from the ceremony to the reception was perfect. Thank you Jose!

Profile Picture Corey, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, MC

My husband and I had an incredible experience planning our wedding with Jose. He was recommended by a close friend of ours and we could not have been more impressed by his professionalism and well worth booking! Jose, you made that day memorable and as smooth as possible. We appreciate you and your team! To everyone looking to book a DJ...look no further as Jose and his team are a wonderful match!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I first met Jose at the Bridal Bazaar and knew right away that he was the right choice for a fun and professional wedding DJ. He took the time to meet with my now husband and I several times throughout our engagement and did an amazing job understanding our musical preference. We did not have a day of planner and am so grateful we were able to trust Jose to help run the timeline for our ceremony and reception so smoothly. He was able to read the crowd perfectly in order to help our family and friends have an unforgettable dance party. We received so many compliments on our music and the dance floor was packed all night. An added bonus were his large flat screen TV’s which we rented in order to display a slideshow of pictures throughout the night. Thank you Jose for creating the perfect vibe for our wedding guests!!

Profile Picture Gabby, 7/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Hvk Entertainment Pricing