DJ Gaurav LLC

• Vol10 Entertainment
  • Hurricane Productions

18 Reviews for DJ Gaurav LLC

Akriti Gupta · Married on 09/28/2019

DJ Gaurav knows how to throw a party!

There can be no party without DJ Gaurav! We have been working with him for years for many different types of events, but most recently he DJ’ed my wedding. I actually picked my wedding date around his availability because I knew no one else could get a crowd up and dancing like he can! And as expected, he delivered above and beyond. Gaurav is always easy to communicate with, flexible, and works with you to make sure your wedding program goes as planned. He was even accommodating with our non-traditional barn venue, making sure to come early to evaluate the space. Since I had a Hindu/Catholic wedding, he made sure to play different types of music during the barat and reception, keeping an eye out to see what he could do to keep the crowd going. I highly recommend booking DJ Gaurav for any type of event, he is very talented and versatile!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Pooja · Married on 10/01/2017

We were beyond thrilled with DJ Gaurav and his team at our wedding! He came highly recommended and we could not agree more. Since my husband and I did not have any specific music requirements, we gave DJ Gaurav the go ahead to play off the crowd and he did amazing! Despite having a mixed Indian-Irish wedding and people of all sorts of different musical tastes, everyone was on the dance floor the entire time! We got so many compliments of how amazing the music was and how they have never danced this much before! Thank you DJ Gaurav for an unforgettable wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Pooja · Married on 06/03/2017

DJ Gaurav was fantastic! He really uplifted the spirit of our wedding and ceremony. His charismatic style and energetic voice is really a cohesive glue for any event, as he did for ours. We would recommend him for any event. On the communication side, he was very responsive, very readily available to discuss details. Our guests were also really happy since he took every occasion to engage the audience, and also the bride and groom throughout our events. Extremely attentive to detail!! Thank you Gaurav for making our special day truly memorable.

Sent on 07/27/2017

• 26 W Inman Avenue Rahway, 07065 See on map
    Location of (DJ Gaurav LLC)