About DJ Bishop Entertainment

Professional, Fully Insured, ECLECTIC DJ ready to keep your dance floor PACKED all night long!

Looking for a DJ that can provide a high level of professionalism while ensuring that you and your guests have the absolute best time of their lives? Then book me....DJ Bishop, for your upcoming wedding reception.

I'm not the average “wedding DJ”…I am a DJ PERIOD. My ultimate goal is the keep the dance floor PACKED all night long. To do so, I'll work with you to understand YOUR CROWD and custom cater a musical experience like no other.

Your wedding package includes access to my online event planning system where you’ll be able to create your own playlist to lay the foundation for your event. I will take it from there and ensure that I compliment your playlist while avoiding the DO NOT PLAYLIST.

I can also provide event add-ons including uplighting, custom monogram lighting, photobooths, party props and prizes, and much more.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
MC (1)
Uplighting (1)

From start to finish everything about the experience was nothing but top notch. DJ Bishop knows exactly what to play to get the crowd moving. He is nothing but professional and will make you at ease during your experience. 2 thumbs wayyyyy up!

Profile Picture Matthew , 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj bishop was amazing. Got everyone up and dancing and even got out on the floor to teach everyone a dance. He truely helped make our wedding day perfect, played everything we asked for. Was extremely flexible with last minute table position. Everyone at our wedding loved the music and we couldn't have asked for a better MC

Profile Picture kelly, 10/21/17, 1 Review