Bensalem, PA 19020 Map · Phone number

About We Do Photography

Two rockin' photographers, Brittany Paige and Jamie Lyn Giambrone, coming together to form the dynamic duo “We Do Photography”

Bringing years of photography experience, photographing everything from Candid Moments, Weddings, Portraits, News, Documentaries and Corporate Events! We have also photographed for major corporations, individuals, and photo studios such as, Artistic Imagery Inc. We Do Photography is the preferred photography company for the Radisson Hotel.

Where it all started…November 5th 2011, Jamie was shooting a wedding. It turns out she was shooting Brittany’s sister’s wedding! Throughout the day, the two chatted about all things Wedding and Photography! After the wedding, Brittany and Jamie kept in touch and eventually teamed up to shoot a wedding together! It was from that successful day of picture snapping that the girls knew they were onto something! Several cups of coffee, frequent gatherings, and late night brainstorming sessions later, “We Do Photography” was born!

We Do Photography transforms unforgettable moments into everlasting photos! We capture your day with love and dedication, making sure to catch every angle! Having two experienced photographers allows us to capture every part of your special day, from candid moments to beautiful portraits. We look forward to priving you with memories of the entire day through both the BRIDE and GROOM'S perspective, without missing any of the story!

If you're interested in having your special day captured with STYLE and SASS, give us a shout!

Follow We Do Photography on

vanaria 1675
baughman 0389

45 Reviews for We Do Photography

Megan · Married on 08/31/2018

My Wedding day was perfect and I can’t say enough good things about We Do Photography. I couldn't be happier with how our wedding photos turned out, they are perfect!! Brittany and Jeff were our photographers for the day and they captured every moment. They both had great personalities and really helped take a lot of the stress away from what is supposed to be a stressful day. They did a fantastic job getting our large wedding party to focus and get the group shots done. I was worried that would be difficult with all the alcohol going around but it was clear that they had plenty of experience to deal with large crowds while being respectable to everyone in the party.

My husband and I both feel as if we gained a friendship with Brittany and trust that whatever our future brings, we know we can count on “We Do Photography” to capture future events.

Thank you We Do Photography!!!

Kelli · Married on 05/18/2018

Brittany was simply amazing! She did my older sister’s wedding four years ago, did mine this year and will be doing my twin sister’s early next year. She really is more than a photographer, from the beginning through the end she offered endless support, advice and guidance. She allowed my husband and I to relax and have the best day of our lives. We cannot find the words to express how perfect all of the photos came out. Thank you for capturing all the details of our wedding day and for making everlasting memories.

Love Always,
    Derrek & Kelli Etsell
    XOXO

We Do Photography 1
    We Do Photography 2
    We Do Photography 3

Katelyn · Married on 09/02/2017

We Do Photography was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! They were awesome and gave us so many fantastic and creative photos even with the rain. They helped keep us on schedule and even included thank you notes with our photos on it!

We Do Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Bensalem, PA 19020 See on map
    2153601552 (Other Phone Number)