DJ Bishop Entertainment Reviews

32 | Marlton, NJ

32 Reviews for DJ Bishop Entertainment

32 DJ Bishop Entertainment Reviews

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2018

What an amazing night with an awesome DJ

DJ Bishop was amazing. I received so many compliments from my guest on how outstanding he was. When the dance floor was open everyone was on their feet dancing the night away. We did not want our night to end because everyone was having a great time. We sent up two calls with DJ Bishop and he helped us come up with songs and create a timeline for the evening. He is awesome in more words than i can describe.

Riquet · Married on 09/08/2018

Anything that you want in regards of music and entertainment for your wedding, DJ will excel those expectations. He did an amazing job on our big day! He kept the dance floor moving all night. You will not disappointed at all if you go with him!!!!!

Jerome · Married on 08/25/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Bishop!!!

• Jack

Jack · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Bishop is always very professional. He made our Grand Entrance "announcement" better than we imagined. The dance floor stay packed the entire evening and even weeks after our event the guests were raving about him. All saying what a wonderful job he did and they keep asking how he made our monitors play the music videos. Bishop was our 1st choice when we had to decide on a DJ for our wedding and we sure were not disappointed in any way.

Alanna · Married on 06/16/2018

I initially discovered DJ BISHOP at a bridal showcase I attended. Once I found out he had his own separate company, I decided to book him right away directly. His prices were beyond reasonable. And you get MORE value than what I have seen other DJs charge. He was professional, timely, detailed, and engaging the entire time. He is not your average DJ. I studied his work for about 2 months before I booked him and knew I couldn’t have any other DJ! It is very important to choose a DJ that understands weddings! He was not just our DJ, but our MC for the evening. His website allows you to build your playlist and select songs you must play, play if possible, and don’t play at all. He kept the dance floor packed all night we cracked the floor! That’s how hard we partied! He is truly amazing at his craft, and will be my go to DJ for every event I host from now until forever!

Dionne · Married on 06/10/2018

DJ Bishop is the ultimate Best!!! He is so kind and very professional. He had the dance floor packed and all of my guest loved him. DJ Bishop is personable and is genuine in wanting to make sure the bride and groom have everything and more. The day was magical for me as DJ Bishop provided the music for my wedding ceremony and reception.

Allie · Married on 06/03/2018

DJ Bishop was great! He had everyone on the dancefloor which is always a great thing to see at a wedding. His selection of music is also pretty great and he plays a good variety of songs and really adheres to your play and do not play list. I would recommend him to anyone. One great entertainer :)

• Lillian

Lillian · Married on 05/26/2018

We thoroughly enjoyed the services provided to us by Dj Bishop. He was professional, kind, understanding, accommodating and just overall phenomenal! From the very beginning, we were made to feel confident in the job he was hired to do. If we had any questions, they were answered. If we wanted certain songs that weren't listed, he was able to get them. If we didn't want certain songs played, he understood that he shouldn't play them. Dj Bishop was always willing and excited to go the extra mile to make our special day one that we would never forget. On the day of, he was on time, dressed nicely, and certainly did NOT disappoint when it came time for the reception! There was an awesome variety of music, the dance floor stayed packed, and we had the best night ever! We would totally hire him again for other occasions. Thank you Dj Bishop for making our wedding night one for the books!

DJ Bishop Entertainment 1

Alicia · Married on 03/30/2018

DJ Bishop is the best! He did everything we asked for and more

Alyssa · Married on 12/02/2017

DJ Bishop was amazing! He was professional, very well organized, structured in his approach to service, and created a wonderful party atmosphere for our wedding. His on line tools were user friendly, and he is quick to respond to any communication. I highly recommend for any event - not just weddings. He knows how to read a crowd and get a party started, and more importantly sustained for the whole event.

Matthew · Married on 10/22/2017

From start to finish everything about the experience was nothing but top notch. DJ Bishop knows exactly what to play to get the crowd moving. He is nothing but professional and will make you at ease during your experience. 2 thumbs wayyyyy up!

kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

Dj bishop was amazing. Got everyone up and dancing and even got out on the floor to teach everyone a dance. He truely helped make our wedding day perfect, played everything we asked for. Was extremely flexible with last minute table position. Everyone at our wedding loved the music and we couldn't have asked for a better MC

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

DJ Bishop was one of the most outstanding individuals I've ever had the pleasure of working with. His super understanding, "you still have time to decide" attitude put my husband's and my mind at ease. He has tons of experience and is willing to work with the couple to bring their ideas to life. We had "do not play songs", which were not played and a TON of "must play" songs of which all were played when the moment was right. He is super prepared and quickly responds to all questions and requests. There was not a single moment of the reception when guests were not on the dancefloor. We could not have asked for a better DJ!

Desiree · Married on 09/03/2017

Dj Bishop did an amazing job for us! We love him so much!

Sherolde · Married on 08/26/2017

I was pleased with DJ Bishop from the very first telephone conversation. I knew immediately that he was the type of DJ I needed for my wedding. He always returned phone calls and when he met with us for the first time he was able to get an idea of the type of couple we were and what was important to us.

Most importantly, he kept people on the dance floor and he was so committed to making our event a success that he even got on the dance floor and taught the guest to line dance. Don't make the mistake of choosing a DJ for price alone, although he was reasonably priced, but, you need a DJ that knows that it's all about you and that's what he works towards the entire event.

I would never use another DJ and neither should you!

Kelly · Married on 06/11/2017

Dj Bishop is worth every penny. He was so awesome to work with and guided us along the way. He's def 5 star... The guests still talk about how great he was. Thank you again Dj Bishop :)

Desiree · Married on 06/02/2017

Wow this man is amazing he listened to all of our request. He prepared music for a special dance we put together and it was on point. Thank you DJ Bishop for making my night a night to remember!

Nye · Married on 03/25/2017

I discovered DJ Bishop online & immediately booked him. Once we had our first consultation, his personality & professionalism put my wife's mind at ease. He had our reception jumping the entire time. The dance floor was never empty. At the end of the night, several of our guests took his card, and others told me how great he was!! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special night

Ali · Married on 11/12/2016

DJ Bishop did an incredible job at our wedding! We are so happy that we chose him. There was not one guest that didn't comment about how great the DJ was and how much they loved the music that was played. He did such an amazing job getting everyone on the dancr floor. We would HIGHLY recommend hiring DJ Bishop for whatever occasion/event you need a DJ for. He truly is the best!

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

Harold was a phenomenal DJ. One of the things that really stood out was that he had focused on us. It was about what we had wanted and not about someone else. Making our playlist was very easy and convenient. During the reception he had everyone on the dance floor and i loved that he participated in the group dances. Everyone was complementing us on the music and how much they enjoyed it. He made our big day special by setting the right tone and vibe. He was such a pleasure to work with and i highly recommend him.

Pat · Married on 06/18/2016

My fiancée and I booked DJ Bishop for our wedding and he knocked it out of the park. He brought up things about the music and the atmosphere it creates that we would have never even thought of. Overall he was extremely professional and you can clearly see that he enjoys what he does!

Michelle · Married on 01/02/2016

DJ Bishop was amazing! He kept our dance floor packed by playing awesome music. He also was reasonably priced and very flexible. We are very happy we selected him for our wedding.

• Julia

Julia · Married on 11/28/2015

Bishop was absolutely perfect. Picking music for my wedding was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but Bishop was great with suggestions and just knowing what to play. He was also really flexible with playing requests and checking in with me when my friends really wanted him to play the wobble. (I originally said no line dances.) I don't think I have seen a dj read the crowd so well! He had the dance floor packed the entire night, and my family couldn't stop talking about how fun he made everything. If you want a dj who really cares about making your event everything you want it to be, I would recommend dj Bishop a thousand times!

Taylor · Married on 09/18/2015

I first saw DJ Bishop at a bridal expo at aloft in mount laurel(where I got married) and I instantly knew I wanted him to be our DJ. He was playing music and had the music video on the screen as well. (Aka video mixing) I LOVED the idea of having a visual element to dancing. I booked him 3 years in advance(I had a long engagement) and he was amazing every step of the way. He met up with me multiple times and assured me that he would keep the dance floor packed, which he so did!! He also had great suggestions for what to play at certain times which I loved. He gave great guidance! The most important thing though is that he clearly loves what he does. You can tell he enjoys seeing people dancing to his mixes! I had 200 people at my wedding and the dance floor was packed the entire time. He even joined in! He was so nice, professional, and just down right awesome! I am sad that my wedding is over and that I am not working with him anymore, but all the more reason to recommend him to everyone I know! Thanks again for making the night all about dancing!