DJ Bishop Entertainment Reviews

DJ Bishop Entertainment 2
  • Melissa

Melissa Poggioli · Married on 08/09/2019

Michael and Melissa Pisani Wedding

We had DJ bishop for our wedding. He did a fantastic job. He was able to get everyone out on the dance floor and make our wedding a successful party. He was patient, flexible, friendly, punctual, and a good leader. We highly recommend DJ Bishop for any type of event. If you have a wedding in the future, you should definitely look him up. --Michael and Melissa Pisani

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Alex

Alex Diaz · Married on 07/06/2019

Great experience!

DJ Bishop was wonderful from start to finish! He did our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception. He was very organized with a client portal where we listed our favorite songs (along with "do not play" songs) to give him a sense of what we needed. A few weeks before the wedding, we had a skype call with him, where he walked us through the whole process of wedding day (including recommended timeline / order of the reception). On wedding day, he did an amazing job keeping us on schedule, playing the music we LOVED and keeping the dance floor full and happy. All in all a great experience, highly recommend DJ Bishop!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Brennan · Married on 06/08/2019

Best day of my life!

Was truly an amazing performer and person with a really great heart!
    Played every song I ever wanted. Help structure the flow of the night as it was happening. Was apart of something great and adding to the experience I’ll never forget!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Alex

Alex Kryger · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic DJ!

DJ Bishop was so so great. He had such a great feel for the room, paced the night perfectly, and kept everyone dancing so naturally the entire night. Also, DJ B was super nice and accommodating. So easy to work with. Would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Megan

Megan Shafranski · Married on 03/16/2019

Unparalleled experience!

DJ Bishop was our only choice, bar none - and we hired him about a minute after we set our wedding date, and before we picked a venue. Having experienced his music magic during his residency at the Wxyz Lounge at Aloft Mount Laurel, having a family member's wedding 9 years ago as another reference, and knowing his style from the many nights we'd gone to hear him work his mastery, there was absolutely no question that DJ Bishop had to be a part of our wedding day.

From the very beginning of our contracted work, DJ Bishop was the utmost professional: super organized, easy to contact, and flawless at walking us through the process of selecting music for the elements of our wedding reception. The availability of every track, even obscure ones, is an added bonus. When we were unsure about what to pick, he walked us through envisioning the mood we were looking for, and he made it happen through music.

At the reception itself, DJ Bishop was the captain of the party ship, with the PERFECT volume and bass, creating a tempo for the evening that I could not have imagined better. He was FLAWLESS in executing the vibe we wanted at each part of the evening.

Above all the artistry that only DJ Bishop can bring, you won't find a better human being to work with for your wedding. He's warm and friendly and funny and so smart when it comes to music and the critical role it plays on this most special day.

If you make one decision in planning your wedding or any event, make it DJ Bishop. I promise you'll thank your lucky stars like us - and be awash in compliments from your guests about the party vibe he - and only he - can make. THANK YOU, DJ Bishop, for making our wedding day PERFECT.

Sent on 03/18/2019
    DJ Bishop Entertainment 3

Monica Bocanegra · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing and energetic DJ!

DJ Bishop made my wedding day! He was fun and interactive and got everyone on the floor. I loved his music selection, and he did an amazing job at including our very eclectic selections as well!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Poodle B · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect DJ!

Perfect DJ! Everyone was raving. Caters to you completely while also reading the crowd to see where the night should head music-wise. DJ Bishop could not have been better and I have already recommended him to a friend getting married next year!

Sent on 12/04/2018

D Rann · Married on 12/01/2018

Outstanding!

DJ Bishop was the only choice for my wedding! There is no point in shopping around. DJ Bishop is a phenomenal DJ and perfect MC. He helped with planning and kept the evening running smoothly. Even with a few last minute and day of schedule changes, he adapted seamlessly. The music was was appropriate for all ages. DJ Bishop brings the energy to the party!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Experience

From the first meeting we had with DJ Bishop, we knew we were in good hands. He has so much experience and knowledge that helped guide us through the process of planning our wedding and making sure our music needs were met and ensuring our guests had an amazing time. DJ Bishop was extremely professional, but also extremely fun! He knew just the right way to get the whole room on the dance floor and keep them there all night! Seriously, we did not sit down at all for the entire reception. DJ Bishop helped produce a wedding night that we will never forget. Would highly recommend him for any event - he is the best!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Abigail · Married on 10/14/2018

DJ Bishop is who you’ve been looking for!

DJ Bishop is everything we could have hoped for! He is well worth the time to meet with and in my opinion his asking price is well under what he’s worth. He not only stuck to our must-play and no-play lists with the utmost decorum, but he was able to curate music choices to fill in the gaps and ultimately accomplished the impossible task of keeping every single guest happy! I got more compliments on the DJ and the food (Jeffrey Miller Catering) than we got congratulated on the marriage itself! 12/10 would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2018

What an amazing night with an awesome DJ

DJ Bishop was amazing. I received so many compliments from my guest on how outstanding he was. When the dance floor was open everyone was on their feet dancing the night away. We did not want our night to end because everyone was having a great time. We sent up two calls with DJ Bishop and he helped us come up with songs and create a timeline for the evening. He is awesome in more words than i can describe.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Serene · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Bishop was just the DJ we were looking for! While providing an array of music throughout the evening, DJ Bishop worked with us all night to be sure everything was running smoothly. Our guests did not leave the dance floor and we owe that to him! Extremely flexible when we would ask him to make announcements. We would recommend him to any couple who wants a DJ who is highly professional, caters to the bride and groom, and allows our guests to dance the night away.

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing dj!

I don't even know where to start! DJ Bishop was the absolute highlight of our wedding day and night. His attention to detail and focus on my husband and I as the newlyweds was his top priority. He observed our needs and things that we wanted and didn't want and made sure to never lose sight of that. The up-lighting made our photos come to life (even our photographers said this DJ was the best DJ they have ever worked with!) DJ Bishop is a one-of-a-kind DJ who will make all your dreams come true. His involvement during the night brought our guests from good to GREAT and the dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT! I cannot thank him enough for being apart of our special day!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Riquet · Married on 09/08/2018

Anything that you want in regards of music and entertainment for your wedding, DJ will excel those expectations. He did an amazing job on our big day! He kept the dance floor moving all night. You will not disappointed at all if you go with him!!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Salvatore Mazzocca · Married on 08/31/2018

Excellent!!

DJ Bishop was fantastic. Everyone was up dancing and having a blast. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Jerome · Married on 08/25/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Bishop!!!

Sent on 08/26/2018
  • Jack

Jack · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Bishop is always very professional. He made our Grand Entrance "announcement" better than we imagined. The dance floor stay packed the entire evening and even weeks after our event the guests were raving about him. All saying what a wonderful job he did and they keep asking how he made our monitors play the music videos. Bishop was our 1st choice when we had to decide on a DJ for our wedding and we sure were not disappointed in any way.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Alanna · Married on 06/16/2018

I initially discovered DJ BISHOP at a bridal showcase I attended. Once I found out he had his own separate company, I decided to book him right away directly. His prices were beyond reasonable. And you get MORE value than what I have seen other DJs charge. He was professional, timely, detailed, and engaging the entire time. He is not your average DJ. I studied his work for about 2 months before I booked him and knew I couldn’t have any other DJ! It is very important to choose a DJ that understands weddings! He was not just our DJ, but our MC for the evening. His website allows you to build your playlist and select songs you must play, play if possible, and don’t play at all. He kept the dance floor packed all night we cracked the floor! That’s how hard we partied! He is truly amazing at his craft, and will be my go to DJ for every event I host from now until forever!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Dionne · Married on 06/10/2018

DJ Bishop is the ultimate Best!!! He is so kind and very professional. He had the dance floor packed and all of my guest loved him. DJ Bishop is personable and is genuine in wanting to make sure the bride and groom have everything and more. The day was magical for me as DJ Bishop provided the music for my wedding ceremony and reception.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Allie · Married on 06/03/2018

DJ Bishop was great! He had everyone on the dancefloor which is always a great thing to see at a wedding. His selection of music is also pretty great and he plays a good variety of songs and really adheres to your play and do not play list. I would recommend him to anyone. One great entertainer :)

Sent on 06/16/2018
  • Lillian

Lillian · Married on 05/26/2018

We thoroughly enjoyed the services provided to us by Dj Bishop. He was professional, kind, understanding, accommodating and just overall phenomenal! From the very beginning, we were made to feel confident in the job he was hired to do. If we had any questions, they were answered. If we wanted certain songs that weren't listed, he was able to get them. If we didn't want certain songs played, he understood that he shouldn't play them. Dj Bishop was always willing and excited to go the extra mile to make our special day one that we would never forget. On the day of, he was on time, dressed nicely, and certainly did NOT disappoint when it came time for the reception! There was an awesome variety of music, the dance floor stayed packed, and we had the best night ever! We would totally hire him again for other occasions. Thank you Dj Bishop for making our wedding night one for the books!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    DJ Bishop Entertainment 4

Alicia · Married on 03/30/2018

DJ Bishop is the best! He did everything we asked for and more

Sent on 03/31/2018

Terry · event on 12/30/2017

Professional, prompt, flexible, easy to work with.
    Made our evening magical and legendary.
    Highly recommend and will be using again in the future.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Shawn · event on 12/21/2017

DJ Bishop is the most professional entertainment provider I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He made the entire experience easy and fun for my entire staff. We will certainly be using him for any future events we schedule. Thank you DJ Bishop!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Alyssa · Married on 12/02/2017

DJ Bishop was amazing! He was professional, very well organized, structured in his approach to service, and created a wonderful party atmosphere for our wedding. His on line tools were user friendly, and he is quick to respond to any communication. I highly recommend for any event - not just weddings. He knows how to read a crowd and get a party started, and more importantly sustained for the whole event.

Sent on 12/03/2017