30 Reviews for DJ Bishop Entertainment

Liability Insurance (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
27 DJ Bishop Entertainment Reviews

Anything that you want in regards of music and entertainment for your wedding, DJ will excel those expectations. He did an amazing job on our big day! He kept the dance floor moving all night. You will not disappointed at all if you go with him!!!!!

Profile Picture Riquet, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a wonderful experience with Bishop!!!

Profile Picture Jerome , 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I initially discovered DJ BISHOP at a bridal showcase I attended. Once I found out he had his own separate company, I decided to book him right away directly. His prices were beyond reasonable. And you get MORE value than what I have seen other DJs charge. He was professional, timely, detailed, and engaging the entire time. He is not your average DJ. I studied his work for about 2 months before I booked him and knew I couldn’t have any other DJ! It is very important to choose a DJ that understands weddings! He was not just our DJ, but our MC for the evening. His website allows you to build your playlist and select songs you must play, play if possible, and don’t play at all. He kept the dance floor packed all night we cracked the floor! That’s how hard we partied! He is truly amazing at his craft, and will be my go to DJ for every event I host from now until forever!

Profile Picture Alanna, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bishop is the ultimate Best!!! He is so kind and very professional. He had the dance floor packed and all of my guest loved him. DJ Bishop is personable and is genuine in wanting to make sure the bride and groom have everything and more. The day was magical for me as DJ Bishop provided the music for my wedding ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture Dionne, 6/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Bishop was great! He had everyone on the dancefloor which is always a great thing to see at a wedding. His selection of music is also pretty great and he plays a good variety of songs and really adheres to your play and do not play list. I would recommend him to anyone. One great entertainer :)

Profile Picture Allie, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We thoroughly enjoyed the services provided to us by Dj Bishop. He was professional, kind, understanding, accommodating and just overall phenomenal! From the very beginning, we were made to feel confident in the job he was hired to do. If we had any questions, they were answered. If we wanted certain songs that weren't listed, he was able to get them. If we didn't want certain songs played, he understood that he shouldn't play them. Dj Bishop was always willing and excited to go the extra mile to make our special day one that we would never forget. On the day of, he was on time, dressed nicely, and certainly did NOT disappoint when it came time for the reception! There was an awesome variety of music, the dance floor stayed packed, and we had the best night ever! We would totally hire him again for other occasions. Thank you Dj Bishop for making our wedding night one for the books!

Profile Picture Lillian, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Bishop is the best! He did everything we asked for and more

Profile Picture Alicia, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bishop was amazing! He was professional, very well organized, structured in his approach to service, and created a wonderful party atmosphere for our wedding. His on line tools were user friendly, and he is quick to respond to any communication. I highly recommend for any event - not just weddings. He knows how to read a crowd and get a party started, and more importantly sustained for the whole event.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

From start to finish everything about the experience was nothing but top notch. DJ Bishop knows exactly what to play to get the crowd moving. He is nothing but professional and will make you at ease during your experience. 2 thumbs wayyyyy up!

Profile Picture Matthew , 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj bishop was amazing. Got everyone up and dancing and even got out on the floor to teach everyone a dance. He truely helped make our wedding day perfect, played everything we asked for. Was extremely flexible with last minute table position. Everyone at our wedding loved the music and we couldn't have asked for a better MC

Profile Picture kelly, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bishop was one of the most outstanding individuals I've ever had the pleasure of working with. His super understanding, "you still have time to decide" attitude put my husband's and my mind at ease. He has tons of experience and is willing to work with the couple to bring their ideas to life. We had "do not play songs", which were not played and a TON of "must play" songs of which all were played when the moment was right. He is super prepared and quickly responds to all questions and requests. There was not a single moment of the reception when guests were not on the dancefloor. We could not have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Bishop did an amazing job for us! We love him so much!

Profile Picture Desiree, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was pleased with DJ Bishop from the very first telephone conversation. I knew immediately that he was the type of DJ I needed for my wedding. He always returned phone calls and when he met with us for the first time he was able to get an idea of the type of couple we were and what was important to us.

Most importantly, he kept people on the dance floor and he was so committed to making our event a success that he even got on the dance floor and taught the guest to line dance. Don't make the mistake of choosing a DJ for price alone, although he was reasonably priced, but, you need a DJ that knows that it's all about you and that's what he works towards the entire event.

I would never use another DJ and neither should you!

Profile Picture Sherolde, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Bishop is worth every penny. He was so awesome to work with and guided us along the way. He's def 5 star... The guests still talk about how great he was. Thank you again Dj Bishop :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow this man is amazing he listened to all of our request. He prepared music for a special dance we put together and it was on point. Thank you DJ Bishop for making my night a night to remember!

Profile Picture Desiree, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I discovered DJ Bishop online & immediately booked him. Once we had our first consultation, his personality & professionalism put my wife's mind at ease. He had our reception jumping the entire time. The dance floor was never empty. At the end of the night, several of our guests took his card, and others told me how great he was!! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special night

Profile Picture Nye, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bishop did an incredible job at our wedding! We are so happy that we chose him. There was not one guest that didn't comment about how great the DJ was and how much they loved the music that was played. He did such an amazing job getting everyone on the dancr floor. We would HIGHLY recommend hiring DJ Bishop for whatever occasion/event you need a DJ for. He truly is the best!

Profile Picture Ali, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Harold was a phenomenal DJ. One of the things that really stood out was that he had focused on us. It was about what we had wanted and not about someone else. Making our playlist was very easy and convenient. During the reception he had everyone on the dance floor and i loved that he participated in the group dances. Everyone was complementing us on the music and how much they enjoyed it. He made our big day special by setting the right tone and vibe. He was such a pleasure to work with and i highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Amanda , 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My fiancée and I booked DJ Bishop for our wedding and he knocked it out of the park. He brought up things about the music and the atmosphere it creates that we would have never even thought of. Overall he was extremely professional and you can clearly see that he enjoys what he does!

Profile Picture Pat, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bishop was amazing! He kept our dance floor packed by playing awesome music. He also was reasonably priced and very flexible. We are very happy we selected him for our wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Bishop was absolutely perfect. Picking music for my wedding was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but Bishop was great with suggestions and just knowing what to play. He was also really flexible with playing requests and checking in with me when my friends really wanted him to play the wobble. (I originally said no line dances.) I don't think I have seen a dj read the crowd so well! He had the dance floor packed the entire night, and my family couldn't stop talking about how fun he made everything. If you want a dj who really cares about making your event everything you want it to be, I would recommend dj Bishop a thousand times!

Profile Picture Julia, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I first saw DJ Bishop at a bridal expo at aloft in mount laurel(where I got married) and I instantly knew I wanted him to be our DJ. He was playing music and had the music video on the screen as well. (Aka video mixing) I LOVED the idea of having a visual element to dancing. I booked him 3 years in advance(I had a long engagement) and he was amazing every step of the way. He met up with me multiple times and assured me that he would keep the dance floor packed, which he so did!! He also had great suggestions for what to play at certain times which I loved. He gave great guidance! The most important thing though is that he clearly loves what he does. You can tell he enjoys seeing people dancing to his mixes! I had 200 people at my wedding and the dance floor was packed the entire time. He even joined in! He was so nice, professional, and just down right awesome! I am sad that my wedding is over and that I am not working with him anymore, but all the more reason to recommend him to everyone I know! Thanks again for making the night all about dancing!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing DJ from start to finish. Well put together and very reliable. Comes before time ready to make your extravagant event just come out better then you expected. Just when I think he don't have the Spanish music I want him to play, he had played every song I wanted and more. Another thing I loved about DJBISHOP was his passion and proffesonalism.

Profile Picture User4687838, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bishop was professional from start to finish! He was punctual, flexible and kept the crowd happy and dancing until the night was done. You actually heard my crowd "Aww" in disappointment when he declared he was playing the last song for the evening. ?? I would most definitely use his business again!

Profile Picture User6098100, 2+ years ago, 1 Review