DJ Bishop Entertainment Reviews

40 Reviews for DJ Bishop Entertainment

DJ Bishop Entertainment 1
DJ Bishop Entertainment 2

Monica Bocanegra · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing and energetic DJ!

DJ Bishop made my wedding day! He was fun and interactive and got everyone on the floor. I loved his music selection, and he did an amazing job at including our very eclectic selections as well!

Poodle B · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect DJ!

Perfect DJ! Everyone was raving. Caters to you completely while also reading the crowd to see where the night should head music-wise. DJ Bishop could not have been better and I have already recommended him to a friend getting married next year!

D Rann · Married on 12/01/2018

Outstanding!

DJ Bishop was the only choice for my wedding! There is no point in shopping around. DJ Bishop is a phenomenal DJ and perfect MC. He helped with planning and kept the evening running smoothly. Even with a few last minute and day of schedule changes, he adapted seamlessly. The music was was appropriate for all ages. DJ Bishop brings the energy to the party!

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Experience

From the first meeting we had with DJ Bishop, we knew we were in good hands. He has so much experience and knowledge that helped guide us through the process of planning our wedding and making sure our music needs were met and ensuring our guests had an amazing time. DJ Bishop was extremely professional, but also extremely fun! He knew just the right way to get the whole room on the dance floor and keep them there all night! Seriously, we did not sit down at all for the entire reception. DJ Bishop helped produce a wedding night that we will never forget. Would highly recommend him for any event - he is the best!

Abigail · Married on 10/14/2018

DJ Bishop is who you’ve been looking for!

DJ Bishop is everything we could have hoped for! He is well worth the time to meet with and in my opinion his asking price is well under what he’s worth. He not only stuck to our must-play and no-play lists with the utmost decorum, but he was able to curate music choices to fill in the gaps and ultimately accomplished the impossible task of keeping every single guest happy! I got more compliments on the DJ and the food (Jeffrey Miller Catering) than we got congratulated on the marriage itself! 12/10 would definitely recommend to anyone!

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2018

What an amazing night with an awesome DJ

DJ Bishop was amazing. I received so many compliments from my guest on how outstanding he was. When the dance floor was open everyone was on their feet dancing the night away. We did not want our night to end because everyone was having a great time. We sent up two calls with DJ Bishop and he helped us come up with songs and create a timeline for the evening. He is awesome in more words than i can describe.

Serene · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Bishop was just the DJ we were looking for! While providing an array of music throughout the evening, DJ Bishop worked with us all night to be sure everything was running smoothly. Our guests did not leave the dance floor and we owe that to him! Extremely flexible when we would ask him to make announcements. We would recommend him to any couple who wants a DJ who is highly professional, caters to the bride and groom, and allows our guests to dance the night away.

• Jen

Jen · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing dj!

I don't even know where to start! DJ Bishop was the absolute highlight of our wedding day and night. His attention to detail and focus on my husband and I as the newlyweds was his top priority. He observed our needs and things that we wanted and didn't want and made sure to never lose sight of that. The up-lighting made our photos come to life (even our photographers said this DJ was the best DJ they have ever worked with!) DJ Bishop is a one-of-a-kind DJ who will make all your dreams come true. His involvement during the night brought our guests from good to GREAT and the dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT! I cannot thank him enough for being apart of our special day!

Riquet · Married on 09/08/2018

Anything that you want in regards of music and entertainment for your wedding, DJ will excel those expectations. He did an amazing job on our big day! He kept the dance floor moving all night. You will not disappointed at all if you go with him!!!!!

Jerome · Married on 08/25/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Bishop!!!

• Jack

Jack · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Bishop is always very professional. He made our Grand Entrance "announcement" better than we imagined. The dance floor stay packed the entire evening and even weeks after our event the guests were raving about him. All saying what a wonderful job he did and they keep asking how he made our monitors play the music videos. Bishop was our 1st choice when we had to decide on a DJ for our wedding and we sure were not disappointed in any way.

Alanna · Married on 06/16/2018

I initially discovered DJ BISHOP at a bridal showcase I attended. Once I found out he had his own separate company, I decided to book him right away directly. His prices were beyond reasonable. And you get MORE value than what I have seen other DJs charge. He was professional, timely, detailed, and engaging the entire time. He is not your average DJ. I studied his work for about 2 months before I booked him and knew I couldn’t have any other DJ! It is very important to choose a DJ that understands weddings! He was not just our DJ, but our MC for the evening. His website allows you to build your playlist and select songs you must play, play if possible, and don’t play at all. He kept the dance floor packed all night we cracked the floor! That’s how hard we partied! He is truly amazing at his craft, and will be my go to DJ for every event I host from now until forever!

Dionne · Married on 06/10/2018

DJ Bishop is the ultimate Best!!! He is so kind and very professional. He had the dance floor packed and all of my guest loved him. DJ Bishop is personable and is genuine in wanting to make sure the bride and groom have everything and more. The day was magical for me as DJ Bishop provided the music for my wedding ceremony and reception.

Allie · Married on 06/03/2018

DJ Bishop was great! He had everyone on the dancefloor which is always a great thing to see at a wedding. His selection of music is also pretty great and he plays a good variety of songs and really adheres to your play and do not play list. I would recommend him to anyone. One great entertainer :)

• Lillian

Lillian · Married on 05/26/2018

We thoroughly enjoyed the services provided to us by Dj Bishop. He was professional, kind, understanding, accommodating and just overall phenomenal! From the very beginning, we were made to feel confident in the job he was hired to do. If we had any questions, they were answered. If we wanted certain songs that weren't listed, he was able to get them. If we didn't want certain songs played, he understood that he shouldn't play them. Dj Bishop was always willing and excited to go the extra mile to make our special day one that we would never forget. On the day of, he was on time, dressed nicely, and certainly did NOT disappoint when it came time for the reception! There was an awesome variety of music, the dance floor stayed packed, and we had the best night ever! We would totally hire him again for other occasions. Thank you Dj Bishop for making our wedding night one for the books!

DJ Bishop Entertainment 4

Alicia · Married on 03/30/2018

DJ Bishop is the best! He did everything we asked for and more

Alyssa · Married on 12/02/2017

DJ Bishop was amazing! He was professional, very well organized, structured in his approach to service, and created a wonderful party atmosphere for our wedding. His on line tools were user friendly, and he is quick to respond to any communication. I highly recommend for any event - not just weddings. He knows how to read a crowd and get a party started, and more importantly sustained for the whole event.

Matthew · Married on 10/22/2017

From start to finish everything about the experience was nothing but top notch. DJ Bishop knows exactly what to play to get the crowd moving. He is nothing but professional and will make you at ease during your experience. 2 thumbs wayyyyy up!

kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

Dj bishop was amazing. Got everyone up and dancing and even got out on the floor to teach everyone a dance. He truely helped make our wedding day perfect, played everything we asked for. Was extremely flexible with last minute table position. Everyone at our wedding loved the music and we couldn't have asked for a better MC

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

DJ Bishop was one of the most outstanding individuals I've ever had the pleasure of working with. His super understanding, "you still have time to decide" attitude put my husband's and my mind at ease. He has tons of experience and is willing to work with the couple to bring their ideas to life. We had "do not play songs", which were not played and a TON of "must play" songs of which all were played when the moment was right. He is super prepared and quickly responds to all questions and requests. There was not a single moment of the reception when guests were not on the dancefloor. We could not have asked for a better DJ!

Desiree · Married on 09/03/2017

Dj Bishop did an amazing job for us! We love him so much!

Sherolde · Married on 08/26/2017

I was pleased with DJ Bishop from the very first telephone conversation. I knew immediately that he was the type of DJ I needed for my wedding. He always returned phone calls and when he met with us for the first time he was able to get an idea of the type of couple we were and what was important to us.

Most importantly, he kept people on the dance floor and he was so committed to making our event a success that he even got on the dance floor and taught the guest to line dance. Don't make the mistake of choosing a DJ for price alone, although he was reasonably priced, but, you need a DJ that knows that it's all about you and that's what he works towards the entire event.

I would never use another DJ and neither should you!

Kelly · Married on 06/11/2017

Dj Bishop is worth every penny. He was so awesome to work with and guided us along the way. He's def 5 star... The guests still talk about how great he was. Thank you again Dj Bishop :)

Desiree · Married on 06/02/2017

Wow this man is amazing he listened to all of our request. He prepared music for a special dance we put together and it was on point. Thank you DJ Bishop for making my night a night to remember!