Frederick, MD 21709 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

90 Reviews for DJ Bill Izer / Wizer Productions

Gabrielle · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing! Could not recommend more!

Going into this we knew we wanted an amazing DJ! After recommendations we went with Cory from Wizer and we had the absolute best experience. He was so helpful before and during the big day, he handled all of the last minute changes we threw at him. He kept our guests dancing all night! People kept coming up and telling us how amazing our DJ was and how impressed they were with him. We wanted to have a fun wedding reception full of dancing and that’s exacrly what he gave us. Could not recommend Cory more!

Meredith · Married on 12/02/2018

Personalized & Perfect!

We felt comfortable with Bill from the very first meeting. He was flexible and made the process easy and fun! He even accommodated our request to play a recording of my grandfather during the cocktail hour! Not to mention, our unique requests with how the music will flow during the ceremony...he made that happen seamlessly!! It was a bonus that he was very familiar with our venue *Springfield Manor* and set the up light beautifully to create ambiance! We cannot thank him enough for everything and absolutely recommend him for any occasion! Thank you Bill for everything!! It was PERFECT!

• Fallon

Fallon · Married on 11/17/2018

Best DJ Ever!

Bill was a fantastic DJ! We first met Bill at the Antrim on New Years Eve, which happened to be the same night that we got engaged. We just knew that we had to have him play at our wedding! Bill was incredibly flexible with meeting times, always available to answer my many questions, and provided great advice about song selections. Bill also provided the lighting for our wedding, which was beautiful and really transformed the reception space. He was also incredible helpful with providing our officiant, the string trio, and the videographer with microphones and sound, so everyone could hear. Thank you Bill for making our wedding so much fun!

Real Weddings

• Ceremony by Rachael
    Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

I recently worked with Bill for a ceremony where I was the officiant. He was very friendly and professional, and was very patient when the couple delayed their ceremony start time by more than 20 minutes. Bill transitioned the songs smoothly throughout the ceremony, and his equipment helped me do my job to the best of my ability! I look forward to working with Bill and his company again soon.

• Brodie Ledford Studios
    Brodie Ledford Studios Wedding Videographers

Bill and the entire DJ team at Wizer Productions are first class! When you want your wedding or event to be all that it can be you should talk with Wizer Productions. They provide clients with professional level service from start to finish. We here at Brodie Ledford Studios are always comfortable knowing that we have recommended Bill and his team to clients who are looking for that, next level DJ service. If you want people up out of their seats and having a good time. If you want a reliable Dj who will go above and beyond for you then call Bill and his team at Wizer Productions! ---- Brodie Ledford Owner | Principal Brodie Ledford Studios www.BrodieLedford.com

• Events by Mr Butler
    Events by Mr Butler Wedding Planners

I have had the distinguished honor of working with and referring Bill Izer with “ Wizer Productions” to many of my clients both locally and nationwide! His professionalism is top notch and by far one of the best DJ / MC’s / Production persons out there hands down! He and I work fantastically well together. He follows my lead and directions on all events we have collaborated on in the past ensuring the clients are well taking care of. Bill has an eye for detail and can create an ambiance for any event per the client’s request. The “Uplights, Pipe & Drape and other accessories he brings to an event are absolutely amazing! He has the capability to illuminate even the largest of venues beautifully. He is talented, very well spoken and knows how to handle a crowd. I highly recommend his services. Bill is definitely someone I would recommend to take your event to the next level.