Frederick, MD 21709 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Bill Izer / Wizer Productions

WE BRING YOUR PARTY TO LIFE

Located in Frederick, MD, Wizer Productions, founded by Bill Izer, serves Maryland, the greater D.C, Northern Virginia, and Southern Pennsylvania areas!

Wizer entertainment provides high quality disc jockey services with the professional care that every client deserves. We work with you from the early planning stages, allowing us to get to know each other so we can truly bring your vision to life!

With professionalism and responsiveness that’s certainly not all we will bring to the table on your wedding day. With state-of-the-art equiptment we elevate your experience and exceed your expectations!

Our music library consists of nearly any genre you desire.

We carry a variety of special effect lighting options for dancing which include, monogram/gobos, pin spots and bistro lighting to add the percect final touches to your wedding day canvas!

Licensed and insured!

Call us today for your complimentary consultation!
717.387.1143

purple blue 51 618603 1560818344
8165fd112f5d2ba8 fullview

95 Reviews for DJ Bill Izer / Wizer Productions

Marissa Meiklejohn · Married on 06/08/2019

So easy to work with and very helpful every step of the way!

Bill and Corey are everything you want in wedding DJ's! Their music knowledge was so impressive and they were so helpful in picking each song. They really kept the party going for the whole reception. I would recommend Wizer Productions to anyone looking for knowledgeable DJ's with great work ethic and know how to party!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Lindsey · Married on 06/01/2019

We loved working with Cory!

My husband and I used Wizer Productions for our wedding and worked with Cory all the way up until the wedding day. He was extremely organized, responsive, and asked us about details we didn't even know to consider- like exactly what second to fade our first dance out. Wizer Products while very professional and advanced also helps take your budget into consideration. One thing my husband and I loved the most was their online portal where we could add any must play, do not play, play if requested, etc. Cory FaceTimed with us several times leading up until the wedding since we were from out of town to check in and make sure we were all set along the way.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Best DJ Ever!!!

Bill is by far the best DJ out there if you're looking to get guests up and moving and have the night of your life! He is responsive and so much fun to work with (so I know who I'm calling if I want to have an epic party)! From our first email communication all the way to the big day, Bill was so easy to work with and was super friendly and personable. We had a planning meeting about a month before the wedding where Bill walked us through everything for the day of, making us feel so at ease with how it would turn out. He brought us uplighting and transformed the space, making it look fantastic before the sun even went down. He mixed us some songs to have for our entrance and it was PERFECT. We can't thank him enough, and are so glad we hired him for our wedding!! If we could give a million stars, we would. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Real Weddings

• Ceremony by Rachael
    Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

I recently worked with Bill for a ceremony where I was the officiant. He was very friendly and professional, and was very patient when the couple delayed their ceremony start time by more than 20 minutes. Bill transitioned the songs smoothly throughout the ceremony, and his equipment helped me do my job to the best of my ability! I look forward to working with Bill and his company again soon.

• Brodie Ledford Studios
    Brodie Ledford Studios Wedding Videographers

Bill and the entire DJ team at Wizer Productions are first class! When you want your wedding or event to be all that it can be you should talk with Wizer Productions. They provide clients with professional level service from start to finish. We here at Brodie Ledford Studios are always comfortable knowing that we have recommended Bill and his team to clients who are looking for that, next level DJ service. If you want people up out of their seats and having a good time. If you want a reliable Dj who will go above and beyond for you then call Bill and his team at Wizer Productions! ---- Brodie Ledford Owner | Principal Brodie Ledford Studios www.BrodieLedford.com

• Events by Mr Butler
    Events by Mr Butler Wedding Planners

I have had the distinguished honor of working with and referring Bill Izer with “ Wizer Productions” to many of my clients both locally and nationwide! His professionalism is top notch and by far one of the best DJ / MC’s / Production persons out there hands down! He and I work fantastically well together. He follows my lead and directions on all events we have collaborated on in the past ensuring the clients are well taking care of. Bill has an eye for detail and can create an ambiance for any event per the client’s request. The “Uplights, Pipe & Drape and other accessories he brings to an event are absolutely amazing! He has the capability to illuminate even the largest of venues beautifully. He is talented, very well spoken and knows how to handle a crowd. I highly recommend his services. Bill is definitely someone I would recommend to take your event to the next level.

• Frederick, MD, 21709 See on map