DJ Bill Izer / Wizer Productions

MC (16)
Uplighting (15)
One Event Per Day (11)
Liability Insurance (4)

Bill Izer and Corey Albaugh of Wizer Productions were the DJ's at my daughters wedding last Saturday, July 7, 2018 at Trump National Golf Club. They were great.! The dance floor was full all night long. We received many compliments on the music. Bill is a total professional and I didn't worry about a thing the night of. For the ceremony, we had a flutist and guitar player which Bill provided microphones for everyone and all the necessary extension cords. Bill also provided beautiful up lighting. I highly recommend Wizer Productions for your wedding music needs. Bill is so reasonable, too!

Profile Picture Mary Kay, 7/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I got married in June at Musket Ridge Golf Club in Myersville, MD. Bill was the first and only DJ we spoke with for our wedding and we are so happy we went with him! He has done a lot of weddings at Musket Ridge so it was great that he already knew the set up of the venue and the Event Manager. We created playlists on Spotify for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and shared it with him, which made it so easy. He remembered every little detail we shared with him and everything worked out great. From the songs during the ceremony to the introductions at the reception, there was not one single thing that went wrong. He also did up lighting for us and created a monogram for us to put on the wall. The lighting made such a huge difference in the room and the monogram was a nice touch! Bill is super friendly, accommodating and flexible! I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't say enough good things about Wizer Productions (Bill as DJ)!! He got recommended to us by Musket Ridge as a preferred vendor and our experience with him was fantastic. He met up with us twice in person in a convenient location to discuss our event and was very easy to reach when we had any questions via text, calls, or email. He played a great variety of music during our reception that kept the crowd on the dance floor the whole night. He worked with our venue coordinator and other vendors to help keep the evening flowing seamlessly. We felt like we got amazing services for a great value with him and would highly recommend his company for your DJ needs!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews

Projector
Uplighting
6 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I recently worked with Bill for a ceremony where I was the officiant. He was very friendly and professional, and was very patient when the couple delayed their ceremony start time by more than 20 minutes. Bill transitioned the songs smoothly throughout the ceremony, and his equipment helped me do my job to the best of my ability! I look forward to working with Bill and his company again soon.

Bill and the entire DJ team at Wizer Productions are first class! When you want your wedding or event to be all that it can be you should talk with Wizer Productions. They provide clients with professional level service from start to finish. We here at Brodie Ledford Studios are always comfortable knowing that we have recommended Bill and his team to clients who are looking for that, next level DJ service. If you want people up out of their seats and having a good time. If you want a reliable Dj who will go above and beyond for you then call Bill and his team at Wizer Productions! ---- Brodie Ledford Owner | Principal Brodie Ledford Studios www.BrodieLedford.com

I have had the distinguished honor of working with and referring Bill Izer with “ Wizer Productions” to many of my clients both locally and nationwide! His professionalism is top notch and by far one of the best DJ / MC’s / Production persons out there hands down! He and I work fantastically well together. He follows my lead and directions on all events we have collaborated on in the past ensuring the clients are well taking care of. Bill has an eye for detail and can create an ambiance for any event per the client’s request. The “Uplights, Pipe & Drape and other accessories he brings to an event are absolutely amazing! He has the capability to illuminate even the largest of venues beautifully. He is talented, very well spoken and knows how to handle a crowd. I highly recommend his services. Bill is definitely someone I would recommend to take your event to the next level.

There are so many options for Brides when it comes to the music and the feel of their receptions. Bill is just great at his job, which is to give each Bride the atmosphere they want on their wedding day. Having seen Bill first hand on a number of occasions, he is the only DJ on my vendor list. He is personable, he's easy to work with, he loves what he does and he knows how to get people up and dancing. To watch him work is amazing, he is able to keep people entertained while also keeping the focus on you. He is the person to call if you want a fun, upbeat reception that guests will remember.

Frederick, MD   See On Map