DJ Bill Izer / Wizer Productions

MC (14)
Uplighting (13)
One Event Per Day (8)
Liability Insurance (2)

Bill was amazing! I could not have asked for a better DJ at my wedding. I got so many compliments about how good the transitions were, the flow, and the music. Many people told me it was one of the best weddings they've been to. I first met Bill at my cousins wedding the day after I got engaged. I heard his style and saw how great he kept the flow going and knew I had to have him for my wedding. I booked him the next week! Later, when we met Bill to discuss the details, he really understood what kind of a wedding we wanted to have. Oh and he traveled over an hour to meet me too! My favorite thing Bill did was during one part in my ceremony he softly played our song, A Thousand Years, in the background. It added so much romance and sentiment to my ceremony and instantly made me cry, happy tears! Bill was a tremendous relief when organizing the timeline and flow of my ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and sparkler exit. Another part that I had never seen before was during the garter removal, he sat me down and had my bridal party stand around me while my groom took the garter off. We got great pictures because of that and it was so unique and amazing! Bill also surprised me with amazing up lighting. I walked into my venue and it took my breath away. He had soft, beautiful lighting for the ceremony, then during dancing, he illuminated the room with different colors that changed throughout the night. Bill really made my venue an intimate and stunning setting for my wedding. I thank Bill so much for making it possible for me and my guests to have such an amazing night. I HIGHLY recommend Bill to every bride!

Profile Picture Brandy, 4/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Aaron and Cory were extremely responsive, professional, and fun to work with. Multiple guests commented how great our wedding music was. Their services were a great value. The uplighting was also very cool. Many thanks to Aaron and Cory for helping us host a great party!

Profile Picture Meg, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process of planning our wedding day. Bill was always easy to get in touch with and flexible with arranging meetings. He truly cared about making sure that our wedding day was perfect for us and was willing to do whatever he could to help us fulfill our vision. Since the wedding, many of our guests have commented on how great the music was and how fun he made the evening for everyone. The music that he played covered new, old and familiar songs, so that there was truly something for everyone. During our reception, our guests were out of their seats and dancing until the very last song. He went above and beyond with arranging beautiful lighting around the entire venue and also hung bistro lights that created the perfect ambiance. He was also incredibly fair and reasonable with pricing, which was a huge help to us! We would recommend Bill 100 percent of the time.

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews

Trinkets
Vases
6 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I recently worked with Bill for a ceremony where I was the officiant. He was very friendly and professional, and was very patient when the couple delayed their ceremony start time by more than 20 minutes. Bill transitioned the songs smoothly throughout the ceremony, and his equipment helped me do my job to the best of my ability! I look forward to working with Bill and his company again soon.

Bill and the entire DJ team at Wizer Productions are first class! When you want your wedding or event to be all that it can be you should talk with Wizer Productions. They provide clients with professional level service from start to finish. We here at Brodie Ledford Studios are always comfortable knowing that we have recommended Bill and his team to clients who are looking for that, next level DJ service. If you want people up out of their seats and having a good time. If you want a reliable Dj who will go above and beyond for you then call Bill and his team at Wizer Productions! ---- Brodie Ledford Owner | Principal Brodie Ledford Studios www.BrodieLedford.com

I have had the distinguished honor of working with and referring Bill Izer with “ Wizer Productions” to many of my clients both locally and nationwide! His professionalism is top notch and by far one of the best DJ / MC’s / Production persons out there hands down! He and I work fantastically well together. He follows my lead and directions on all events we have collaborated on in the past ensuring the clients are well taking care of. Bill has an eye for detail and can create an ambiance for any event per the client’s request. The “Uplights, Pipe & Drape and other accessories he brings to an event are absolutely amazing! He has the capability to illuminate even the largest of venues beautifully. He is talented, very well spoken and knows how to handle a crowd. I highly recommend his services. Bill is definitely someone I would recommend to take your event to the next level.

There are so many options for Brides when it comes to the music and the feel of their receptions. Bill is just great at his job, which is to give each Bride the atmosphere they want on their wedding day. Having seen Bill first hand on a number of occasions, he is the only DJ on my vendor list. He is personable, he's easy to work with, he loves what he does and he knows how to get people up and dancing. To watch him work is amazing, he is able to keep people entertained while also keeping the focus on you. He is the person to call if you want a fun, upbeat reception that guests will remember.

Events