Tampa, FL 33602 Map · Phone number

About Diamond Duo Events

We have branched out on our own to be more involved in planning the details of everyone's special days! Formerly coordinators at the popular, Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort, we have attained personal relationships with many wonderful vendors in the area that will allow our couples room in their budget for our extra special services!

We have several options for our couples in regards to just how involved they would like us to be. We are available for a consultation if there is only a need for advice or see if you're on the right page. We are available as a "Day of Service" which can be available from Start to finish or to get them through the set up and ceremony only. We can also be available throughout the entire planning process. Our full service package includes searching and pricing out vendors, reading through their contracts, helping with décor and set up, assistance in putting together seating charts, (which can be a feat in itself!)… Anything and everything down to the smallest little details most couples tend to forget!

As you can see there are a lot of options for you. No matter your budget or guest count, we are sure to be able to fit your needs! One of the greatest advantages to working with us is the discounted prices the vendors offer to our couples. This will ensure our services are sure to fit in your wedding budget!

We hope to hear about your big plans!

Your wedding planning dream team! Kristi Lee & Diana Faye

Ramirez
DuoLogo

1 Reviews for Diamond Duo Events

Amber · Married on 01/15/2012

When I first met Diana, she was working at my venue. When she left, I wanted to leave and follow her! LOL I got to talk with her soon after and had to have her and Kristi. Diana is so patient and has talkde me of a wedding ledge several times. Kristi is awesome, she's fun and they SAVED my day by creating the men's flowers for me because I forgot to order them! I love these gals!

Sent on 02/08/2012

Diamond Duo Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil