Tampa, FL 33611 Map · Phone number

About Laura Walsh Events

At Laura Walsh Events, we are in the business to make sure you have your perfect wedding. We focus on delivering a stress-free planning experience with seamless execution at an affordable value.

We provide many different services including day-of-coordination and full planning. We can also help with vendor referrals, rentals, design services, etc.

Visit our website and contact us to set up a time to discuss your big day!

• One Fine Day, Inc.
68c42e13d7530fd8 1523471630 b94f91b05b020b30 1523471628 ae76dc80a223582e 152347

10 Reviews for Laura Walsh Events

• Tracey

Tracey Corn · Married on 03/23/2019

Laura Walsh made my daughter’s wedding day perfect!!!!

The best choice for my daughter’s wedding was hiring Laura, I am only giving her 5 stars because they don’t offer 10!!!
    She took care of so many things that we would have never thought of. She attended the planning meetings with the venue and the florist and thought of things that would have never occurred to either my daughter or I, she checked the contracts, confirmed the vendors and went above and beyond at every turn. She also made detail cards and maps for our hotel guests so that they knew where to be and when and her schedule for the day was so perfect that all the girls were ready with time to spare and they were actually playing games in the suite at the hotel , laughing and having a great time, no rushing or anxiety at all. The best part , if I had to pick one, would be that there was NO STRESS AT ALL , she took care of everything and the only thing that we had to do was show up. We even had the photo booth company cancel 30 minutes before the wedding but Laura reached out to one of her contacts and the replacement was set up and ready to go at the scheduled time and my daughter didn’t know that there was a problem. Plus Laura is the nicest person and so great to deal with. If you want a perfect day like my daughter had I cannot think of anyone better to help make that happen than Laura Walsh!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Megan L · Married on 03/23/2019

Because of Laura I was able to sit back and relax on my wedding day!

My mom hired Laura for the “Day-of-Coordinator {Plus} Services” but now looking back and knowing how much easier it was with having Laura by our side, I wish we would have been working with her from the start (also because there probably would have been a lot less break downs and mother/daughter arguments). Laura took SOOOOO much stress away from the craziness of planning a wedding, especially in the last month when everything is finally coming together and all the last minute details are needing to be finalized. My wedding was originally supposed to be outside but due to the unpredictable Florida weather, two days before the wedding I decided to move it inside. An emotional decision (as I’ve always pictured having an outside wedding), Laura was there to help calm me down and worked with all the vendors to turn what was supposed to be an outside wedding, into an inside ballroom wedding that looked amazing and more than I could have ever imagined. Even just the task of forming a timeline for all the vendors and people involved helped tremendously and took a huge weight off my shoulder because I would not have had any idea where to begin, how much time was needed for each task, etc. I was the first out of my friends to get married so I had never been a bridesmaid and therefore did not have the slightest idea of what all needed to be done behind the scenes. Without even hesitating, Laura designed the ceremony programs, lent us items for our candy bar, handled the layout of party favors and signage, acted as mediator in certain situations, proposed ideas, offered advice, asked questions on topics that I didn’t even realize I needed to be thinking about…to sum it up, Laura is not just a coordinator, she is a life line, a wealth of information, a helping hand, and thanks to Laura, I was able to sit back and relax the day of my wedding because I knew I had nothing to worry about!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/17/2019

BEST decision you’ll make in the planning process

Most definitely the best decision we made was hiring Laura. She came highly recommend so as soon as we hired her, I knew everything would go smooth. I had ZERO stress throughout the planning process and the day of. Having someone coordinate with vendors, gather quotes for you, and just be there for any questions is so worth it. She would take the planning month by month with reminders on where we should be at at each point of the process. She accompanied me to the design sessions at the venue and her input and suggestions were wonderful! She thought of things I never would have thought about. The day was perfect, and I believe that is mainly because we had Laura there to make sure it went that way.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Laura Walsh Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Michele Renee The Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Laura is a very dedicated planner. Her Brides are important to her and she even goes with you to your appointments! If you want personal attention Laura Walsh is your wedding planner.

• Gabro Event Services Wedding DJs

Special thanks to Laura. Did an amazing job. Laura was great to work with. Really showed a close relationship with the bride and her guests. No question about it, great at what she does.

• FH Weddings & Events Wedding Florists

We worked with Laura and were so impressed with her professionalism! She is knowledgeable and easy to work with!

• Tampa, 33611 See on map
    Location of (Laura Walsh Events)