Diamond Daughters INC

861 6th ave Suite 503 San diego, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Diamond Daughters INC

FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS...

Diamond Daughters, owned by two young ladies and their mother, creates jewelry for all kinds of love. Being the third generation of our family in the jewelry business we have an intimate knowledge of our favorite materials: diamonds, metals, gold and platinum.

After many years in the diamond and jewelry wholesale business, we decided that it was time to see the faces of those who wear our beautiful creations, and embrace the love and happiness involved in giving and receiving jewelry. After all, jewelry is all about love, affection, and enjoyment.

Every piece that leaves our shop is confirmed by the three of us, and we earn our client's trust by delivering exactly what we promise to deliver, right to your doorstep.

The Diamond Daughters offer a wide selection of beautiful and unique, made to order jewelry pieces, while specializing in bridal collections and fine jewelry. Our real gold and diamond creations are available for a very attractive price point, while prioritizing quality and beauty.

We are gladly accepting custom order requests. please email us with any questions or requests for a quick response. We would love to create a one of a kind piece for YOU!

We hope to make your jewelry dreams come true, with our love and joy
- The Diamond Daughters

• Woman-owned
Follow Diamond Daughters INC on

Other couples have also viewed

• Adriana Fine Jewelry
  • Diamondful
  • Gems by Gigi
  • Redmond Diamond Center
4c8de3742b2645e5 Screenshot 2018 03 07 10 28 27
Engaged! congratulations :)
Engaged! congratulations :)
Congrats to our DD couple!
Congrats to our DD couple!
4c8de3742b2645e5 Screenshot 2018 03 07 10 28 27

38 Reviews for Diamond Daughters INC

Christine N. · Getting married on 01/10/2024

Wonderful Experience

I fell in love with the jewelry from Diamond Daughters after watching Sophia Chang's vlogs. I decided to buy a piece for myself and I get compliments all the time when wearing it. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Shipping was fast and the packaging was so cute. I would highly recommend the Diamond Daughters and I will be purchasing from them again in the future without a doubt.

Sent on 11/18/2020

Jordan T. · Getting married on 07/22/2023

Jordan Turner

Amazing experience purchasing through this company! Kept in touch with me through the whole process and the Ring looks amazing! So glad I found this company!

Sent on 06/23/2021

Diamond Daughters INC Pricing

Diamond Daughters INC Price Rates

• 861 6th ave Suite 503, San diego San Diego, 92101 See on map
    858-956-7864 (Phone number)
    Location of (Diamond Daughters INC)